Top Ten Trading Methodologies

i would have thought the main objective would be to take as much money from the banks / spread betting firms as is possible. i understand people have worked hard to develop their own systems etc but beating the bookie so to speak has to be good news for everyone so why not divulge a system if it works. the market is big enough to absorb whatever anybody can throw at it
==================================================================

my thoughts are to make a consitent and decent amount, each and every day and then recreate with two of the grandest things in the world, the McGiver Sisters !

if I tried to break the bank (is that like killing the goose who lays the golden eggs ?) I would have no recreation time with the sisters, so what good would that be ?

1.5K a day X 5.5 days X 280 days leaves a lot of time to enjoy the world.

enjoy and trade well

mp

hi mp. 1.5k a day. thats amazing. would you share your system / method with me. im prepared to pay. if your interested drop me a line on [email protected]

regards

i.l.
==============================================================

everyone knows im a manual trader and i simply trade from support to resistance, but I spend a lot of time at it and ive gotten fair to middlin at it also over the years.

i trade the lrc, s+r and zigzags, both directions, thru the US market and after the rollover. at night, i simply place trades on the H1 or H4 in the direction of the trend, and theyre usually covered by noon.

I also have a small "hedge" technique on GU that can bring in $800 - $1000 per day, but thats completely reserved for client based trades.

i cant repeat often enough how relatively simple forex is as a trading instrument, as long as one wants to learn and spends the time !

if i can do it, most anyone can do it !

mp

========================================================

very honestly counter, I havent a clue as to what point youre making !

mp

It's all very simple mp

boomboom is a novice...this is not a problem as such, everyone has to start somewhere.

The point is, he does not even know what he should be doing at this early stage in his development...so...for him to be offering money to buy something which he cannot possibly understand...would be foolhardy at the very least.....hence...saving them from themselves.

It's all very simple mp

boomboom is a novice...this is not a problem as such, everyone has to start somewhere.

The point is, he does not even know what he should be doing at this early stage in his development...so...for him to be offering money to buy something which he cannot possibly understand...would be foolhardy at the very least.....hence...saving them from themselves.
==========================================================

on more than one post i have "noticed" that, and given advice --- going as far as others and stating to sit tight and learn.

while i dont like teaching kindergarten and elementary school, i have offered to give him a fast push to reach a point where he can at least stand on his own 2 feet.

now, i might very well take a look at this program and decide for myself what could be wrong, since "most" systems do work to one degree or another, only being "blown" by stupid money management (dont argue the point, as i understand the complexities of the statement i just made, and the possible variations on a theme that can develop, but if youve read anything ive written, STOPLOSSES are what USUALLY create losses, not the actual trade itself, and this is what the present complaint is all about !

This game is so blankety blank simple, in relative terms to any other form of trading except the indexes and possibly commodities, that i never know whether to laugh or cry at how complex some wish to make it.

it DOES take time and observation and patience, but then so does brain surgery, and this is NO WHERE NEAR AS COMPLEX !

Its a game that is LEARNED, and people can TEACH at least some of that learning, and once that learning is in place, a trader becomes a trader and not a gambler !

enjoy and trade well

mp

hi mp. thanks for your words of encouragement. im not as inexperienced as counter may think. i just want to learn. and learn from someone who trades successfully as you say you do. the offer is open to you as well counter. i have to start somewhere as im sure you did at some point. when i learnt to drive i paid for driving lessons so as i want to learn to trade im prepared to pay for trading lessons. is that such a stupid idea.

hi mp. thanks for your words of encouragement. im not as inexperienced as counter may think. i just want to learn. and learn from someone who trades successfully as you say you do. the offer is open to you as well counter. i have to start somewhere as im sure you did at some point. when i learnt to drive i paid for driving lessons so as i want to learn to trade im prepared to pay for trading lessons. is that such a stupid idea.
===============================================================

doesnt sound stupid to me, but im one of the foolish ones who thinks teaching others is payback for a good life, so i dont charge -- why bother, im a trader and thats how i make money.

check this url and search for my "mp6140" posts and then get back in touch with me

Join the Dots. - Forex Trading

enjoy and trade well

mp

Very well said mp6140. I often find it hard to understand if someone is doing so well with their "system" why they would feel the need to charge 97.00. It seems like each and every time I receive a solicitation to the next best "get rich scheme" its going to change my life and it only costs 97 dollars, and when you try to exit the web site they give you a 20 dollar discount. Simply amazing! In this business there is no substitute for hard work!