Top 10 Most Beautiful Eyes And Face In The World

we need to establish what we are really saying and why we chose our favs. I chose Victoria principle purely because she was my first sexual encounter,allbeit alone;)

Coleen Rooney
wayne-rooney-coleen-mcloughlin-thumb-298x298.jpg

Blimey the ears look almost identical... :-0

This woman turned 70 the other day and is still looking much better than Coleen Rooney.

She may be a granny but she is way out of Wayne's league.

One of the sexiest and most beautiful women ever .....

264804-ambrose-ackroyd-albums-ambrose-ackroyd-s-pictures-picture1616-raquel-welch-2.jpg

264804-ambrose-ackroyd-albums-ambrose-ackroyd-s-pictures-picture1618-raquel-welch-picture-1.jpg

10. 9 . 7 . 6 3. 2 and 1 i would leave off that list. never liked their look and also way over exposed. sick of them .

5zjy0n41pxob.jpg
i love her face:love:

You do realise all those photos are not the same and someone has had a field day with Adobe right?

Check this out...

What is it that you love about her face? Out of interest I'd be interested to know.

Sincerely as I find she has one of those peculiar faces that does catch the eye (no pun intended) but over couple of months or years could become irritating. Don't mean to be rude just my sad opinion...

Last edited:
It has been a good day and just to round it off some more...

I think all women are beautiful. I really do. Each one is a gem. Fruit of nature. What joy... Just one of those mysteries of life... ahhhh... :love::love::love:

:clap::clap::clap:

That Victoria Dicaprio looks like a freak. Beautiful, my ****. Maybe I need a few pints of vodka to appreciate her looks. In fact, half of the list look a bit weird. Some look a bit chav. Jolie scares me.

But Cheryl Cole, I have no idea what it is about her... she does look very attractive but she needs to not talk - I can't stand her accent.

That Victoria Dicaprio looks like a freak. Beautiful, my ****. Maybe I need a few pints of vodka to appreciate her looks.

Absolutely spot on.

She is really f**king weird looking .... would be good in ET or in a horror movie.