Tom Traggett

Effkay

Hi guys,

I wouldn't normally ask this, but here goes!

Fleet Street Publications - Tom Traggett - Forex Profit Alert

Anyone heard of this service? or of Tom Traggett?

I've heard nothing but good things - from a friend of mine.

Normally I dismiss all these guys as cons, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me about this guy.

Thanks

Ask them to send their portfolio (includes a log of trades) - it is very entertaining....

he forecast this recent dollar move, and made 400+ pips in the last eur/us move apparently. Have you ever heard of this guy?

MNy Friend - It sounds Too good to be true - THAN it is.
If he is that good Why the need for a Subscription.
My tuppence worth - get some knowledge and Do it yourself. You will become a better trader than be labelled a Sheep.
Become a master tailor - not a pattern sewer.
Good luck to you and all

rgds
Zarif

Hi guys,

Just to clarify my position - I would never ever use someone like this! I trade my own account off my own knowledge. I am forever against these types of guys, but as I said, one of my friends is really convinced that this guy is the real deal! So i was wondering if anyone had heard of this guy specifically?

thanks

Spammer?

Effkay said:
Hi guys,

Just to clarify my position - I would never ever use someone like this! I trade my own account off my own knowledge. I am forever against these types of guys, but as I said, one of my friends is really convinced that this guy is the real deal! So i was wondering if anyone had heard of this guy specifically?

thanks

Yes - he is a con artist. But you go ahead if you don't believe us (Nice web site you got)

Surprised this has been around since 2006. I just spotted his ad on Agora (now called Forex Trade Alert). He'll send you his forex signals by text for £695-£795 per year.

Wonder has anyone tried this? I don't see any reviews for it anywhere.

I won't be purchasing, I'm just curious... :rolleyes: