Tom, are you selling signals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you guys STILL haven't come up with the part where that clown ceyda says Tom said he sells signals HERE.

Whats collective got to do with anything...

Are THOSE clowns running millions ?!?

Linda Raschke HERSELF - who that Ceyda clown is constantly referring to as a successful signal seller HERSELF states VERY clearly in this article how much slippage is OBVIOUSLY a VERY important issue to anybody who trades more than a few contracts lol:

http://www.lbrgroup.com/images/Omega.pdf

Which is why she is not even on the Forbes 400 list after DECADES of trading, while people like Tudor HJones or Soros who OF COURSE wouldn't dream of selling signals are running hedge funds earning billions.

REAL traders trade.

Selling signals is a game by losers for losers.

Why on earth would anybody who can make all they need and more from trading dilute that through having lots and lots of clowns jumping in with you at the exact same time.

One MAJOR reason why hedge funds performance declines with time is because as they grow in size it is simply not possible any longer to maintain the performance you could earlier.

Why throw away that HUGE advantage at the beginning for peanuts ?

Lol you guys STILL haven't come up with the part where that clown ceyda says Tom said he sells signals HERE.

Linda Raschke HERSELF - who that Ceyda clown is constantly referring to as a successful signal seller HERSELF states VERY clearly in this article how much slippage is OBVIOUSLY a VERY important issue to anybody who trades more than a few contracts lol:

Which is why she is not even on the Forbes 400 list after DECADES of trading, while people like Tudor HJones or Soros who OF COURSE wouldn't dream of selling signals are running hedge funds earning billions.

REAL traders trade.

Why on earth would anybody who can make all they need and more from trading dilute that through having lots and lots of clowns jumping in with you at the exact same time.

One MAJOR reason why hedge funds performance declines with time is because as they grow in size it is simply not possible any longer to maintain the performance you could earlier.

i think you have lost grip on reality.

Mate I know you said you're on skype regularlarly with that ceyda clown so I know why you're protecting him.

But the fact of the matter is simply that he made the ludicrous allegation that Tom stated HERE that he is selling signals.

WHERE DID TOM SAY THAT ?

Again, if I am great at trading I will not go sell that for COMPLETE peanuts to others when I can compound that as hard as I can instead.

No.

Any trader with the potential of making it big and with a scalable strategy will:

A: protect their strategy

and

B: ensure that they will not suffer from slippage that will dilute their performance.

The reason that so many clowns here have a hard time grasping those most elementary facts really explains why 95% of traders lose in this business, and why so many clowns go grasping at straws with signal sellers and whatnots.

These posts protecting signal sellers are the dumbest and most imbecilic I have EVER read here, which really shows peoples real potential more than anything else they ever have said or ever will say here.

Signals are a game by losers for losers, that's all there's to it.

REAL traders trade.

a few points you have chosen not to answer.

1. You categorically stated that colleagues of dantes were professionals who wouldn't sell signals. YOU WERE WRONG. On this very thread two members have stated that the fact that prop guys from dantes firm were selling signals.

you accused me of inventing this....I am still waiting for an apology.

2. Another member has found the site where tom sells signals. You were adamant he wasnt a signal seller.

Again you accused me of lying.

You are now starting to look a little silly.

Why would I make up a story that dante sells signals if it wasn't true ?? When i have time i will dig out the post where dante says he sells signals. I believe it might be in the potential setups thread. The sad fact is he wasn't even promoting it. But alas idiots like you who spend all day talking the talk on t2w and dispensing "pearls of wisdom" to anyone bored enough to read them will demand he is now labelled a vendor.

Eventually all the decent guys will leave and we'll be left with jibbering idiots like you talking the talk with no actual evidence you can walk the walk.

There is an old saying "empty ships make the most noise" and your 2000+ posts stand testament to that

All you people posted was BS that nobody can check.

WHERE HERE DID TOM SAY HE IS SELLING SIGNALS ?

Mate I know you said you're on skype regularlarly with that ceyda clown so I know why you're protecting him.

But the fact of the matter is simply that he made the ludicrous allegation that Tom stated HERE that he is selling signals.

WHERE DID TOM SAY THAT ?

Again, if I am great at trading I will not go sell that for COMPLETE peanuts to others when I can compound that as hard as I can instead.

No.

Any trader with the potential of making it big and with a scalable strategy will:

A: protect their strategy

and

B: ensure that they will not suffer from slippage that will dilute their performance.

The reason that so many clowns here have a hard time grasping those most elementary facts really explains why 95% of traders lose in this business, and why so many clowns go grasping at straws with signal sellers and whatnots.

These posts protecting signal sellers are the dumbest and most imbecilic I have EVER read here, which really shows peoples real potential more than anything else they ever have said or ever will say here.

Signals are a game by losers for losers, that's all there's to it.

dude you are entitled to your opinion but my reason for the last post is does this sh1t really matter? surely there are better things to be doing, im off to the pub.

The main issue is one, and one only.

IF you are an accomplished trader then you should be able to make some oustanding returns at the beginning you will NOT want to dilute.

I currently work in an Arcade and will try to answer your questions.
This subject has been covered in another thread.

Many people think if you make 20-30% a year that you are doing brilliantly well. Many here will make 50-100% per month.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-arcades/8210-arcades-good-option-new-traders.html#post74501

IF you are a good trader making half, one or even two percent / day IS possible on average.

If you then have a style that is scalable sky is the limit, and you can make all you need and way more from trading itself.

Which explains EXACTLY why nobody with half a clue would even dream of selling signals, the money from that is just total, completely irrelevant nonsense and peanuts to anybody who can trade for a living.

SELLING SIGNALS ONLY RESULTS IN SLIPPAGE THAT DILUTEY YOUR RETURNS; which is why it is a game by losers for losers, and why you don't see anybofy from the trader daily lists of top traders making the most money joining the sad bunch of snake oil salespeople making a sorry living dealing with clowns grasping at straws.

but my reason for the last post is does this sh1t really matter? surely there are better things to be doing, im off to the pub.

Haha, no it doesn't matter you're right.

Pub does sound like a far better choice.

;)

Wow.

I'm flabbergasted.

Yes, I apologize Ceyda, you were right, Tom had or has a system on collective.

BSD you now look like a bafoon. You accused me of

inventing stories
Bsin it lie g
Lyitng
being aeway with the faries

You wouldn't let it lye would you. I tried to say lets agree to disagree but no you still kept on and on.

Now you have been shown up to be the ignorant hot air merchant your posts suggest that you are. Hope you get some more rep points for your over bloated ego.

But does that change anything whatsoever materially ?

No it doesn't it's still a losers game as its not compoundable trading with lots of clowns trading at the same time as you.

Tom is I believe or was the only of the net profitable guys at his firm NOT scalping, and therefore not making a regular income.

Only excuse I can think of why he's wasting time on that.

Or maybe he's only doing that as a form of paid backtesting, but whatever it is, he has given people here lots for free, and no matter how you turn and twist it, selling signals is not a road to anything even remotely resembling outstanding success, because of slippage that WILL dilute performance, and make ongoing compounding impossible.

SO sorry RE Tom.

But materially nothing has changed.

BSD you now look like a bafoon.

No mate if anything it's a bUFfoon I believe.

But has anything whatsoever changed materially ?

Content wise ?

What my message is ?

That selling signals is a game by losers for losers ?

No, nothing has changed, it's still the exact same losers game as its not compoundable trading with lots of clowns all trading at the same time as you.

Tom is I believe or was the only of the net profitable guys at his firm NOT scalping, and therefore not making a regular income.

Only excuse I can think of why he's wasting time on that.

Or maybe he's only doing that as a form of paid backtesting, but whatever it is, he has given people here lots for free, and no matter how you turn and twist it, selling signals is not a road to anything even remotely resembling outstanding success, because of slippage that WILL dilute performance, and make ongoing compounding impossible.

SO sorry RE Tom.

But materially nothing has changed.

;)

My final post onthis long drawn out saga

BSD,

I agreed to disagree with your beliefs on signal selling and mine. However, don't make out this was your main point. When I mentioned Dante and his co-workers were selling signals I got this in response

"Hell does that nonsense come from that trader dante OR any of his prop colleagues are flogging signals ?

What kind of complete, utter and total BS is that then ?

Those guys are traders and professionals at that, some of whom have made tens of t one time millions from trading.

Why on earth would any of them feel the need to join the ranks of salesmen ?

Complete nonsense."

Followed by:

"Jesus what do some of the people here smoke, really makes you feel like you're in a completely different movie...

WHERE EXACTLY DOES TRADER DANTE SAY HE IS SELLING SIGNALS ?!?

At least TRY and back up your BS.

This is so stupid it's brain dead.

NO prop firm would tolerate that for the reason mentioned MANY times:"

EVEN MORE

Baby you cannot go spreading ludicrous invented tall stories here and then refuse to back them up.

Not only is that totally ignorant, but it's also a total loser number.

And then on to another thread:

I know it's complete garbage from some guy I've never heard of before riding somewhere with the fairies, as anybody who has been present here the last years or so and with an ability to comprehend what they read knows that you are someone who has given so much for nothing here

If anyone cares check back on the previous thread where I agreed to disagree with you on the pro's and con's of signal sellers. Your opinion is that it doesn't work because of slippage and my opinion is different. However your vociferous arguments were about me outing your buddy Dante as a signal seller.

Firstly you accused me of lying about his co workers selling signals- GUESS WHAT. I was RIGHT you were WRONG.

Then goalposts move:

You then accuse me of lying about Trader Dante selling signals

Member posts link to where you can buy them. Guess what I WAS RIGHT.

You then move goalposts again asking me where he had said on T2W that he had sold signals.

I get the post and put in the link.

You then move the goalposts AGAIN and say that wasn't your argument in the first place.

You seem to have a big problem with consistency I hope this doesn't come through in your trading.

You seem to think that you can write what you want about people and what you says goes because you are in your own little clique with others of a similar attitude. You amas rep points and think that allows you to ride roughshod over other members of this forum. Invalidating their opinions (FACTS) with the crap you spout (above)

In actual fact you are a rather sad Hypocrite who after expressing these such opinions on signal sellers:

We are talking about one clown selling signals, and then having potentially hundreds of baby clowns jumping on board at the exact same time

COMPLETELY different than a signal selling clown AND all his paid up baby clowns flooding one market a

Game BY losers FOR losers

I could go on but you get the Gist. When it turns out one of your Clique is selling signals and you don't know about it, instead of voicing these opinions you come out with EXCUSES defending him.

So Big Shot get your story straight either Dante is a clown or he isn't. Not a grey area is it ? He's a signal seller and as such I would expect you to be voicing the same opinions about him that you have about other system sellers.

Personally I have no interest in Outing Dante. I think he is a valuable member of this community as was Grey1 who was hounded out by the likes of this T2W Lemon ooops I meant Legend. I never EVER spoke with Grey1 so this really isn't personal. However, by all accounts he was a bit like Tom helped people out and unlike other T2W advisors etc was actually profitable.

Alas Grey1 is now no longer around to help people out because of the actions of people like this. They think because they have a certain number of rep points and hang on the words of traders and massage the egos of those they deem "Successful" it somehow gives them a pass to say what they like about others with no backup at all.

Get a grip on reality mate, this is a trading forum not the real world. Rep points don't mean anything. There is an old saying my Grandma always told me and it's very apt in this situation. EMPTY SHIPS MAKE THE MOST NOISE. Your 2000+ posts stand testament to that

Good luck in life with an attitude like yours you're probably going to need a barrel of it.

Last edited:
Funny.

Bill Gates did it all wrong.

Instead of starting a software company he should have started a letter service telling others how to do it.

Lol.

As I keep saying:

Only losers would sell signals because it's not compoundable due to slippage.

Which is why the traders on the top earning Trader Daily lists or on the Forbes 400 aren't sorry signal sellers, but peeps trading their own money or hedge fund owners instead.

LOL.

And only losers like yourself go looking for signals as an answer.

Any competent trader who can make and compound 1% / day simply doesn't need the peanuts he would get from selling signals, nor would he want to dilute that by letting clueless clowns in on the act, the mere idea is a naive, ludicrous joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.