To: D998

Merry Christmas to all. You sir are a very clever boy; not only the most articulate of the snake oil boys but one who has successfully created believers out of long-in-the-tooth traders who think they have seen something new and real in you, the smell of cash numbing all senses and blocking out all memory of past lessons.

You are unquestionably entertaining and intelligent and your postings bring genuine pleasure and pathos.

It is your TIME-SERVED followers here, blinded by avarice and enslaved by the grass-is-greener mindset that deserve EVERYTHING they get. I genuinely hope you empty their pockets and they learn from their subsequent suffering. This forum will surely benefit long term?
I am sincere, I am not being facetious and wish all T2W a good festive spell.

God bless us every one. I think this is highly unlikely however.

I see Tradevector has been demoted to guest status. What's the scoop? Has he been booted out?

Not that it matters - it looks like twisted firestarter is making a comeback elsewhere..

jimvt said:
I see Tradevector has been demoted to guest status. What's the scoop? Has he been booted out?

Not that it matters - it looks like twisted firestarter is making a comeback elsewhere..

Do tell us where's he's gone.. Maybe I'm twisted, but I enjoyed the controversy and his verbosity.

As he said he would, he's left all message boards completely. I hear he's 100% trading his system now. Don't know how he's doing, though.

Rhody Trader said:
As he said he would, he's left all message boards completely. I hear he's 100% trading his system now. Don't know how he's doing, though.
Yeah right... :LOL:

Yeah right... :LOL:

It is always interesting to make my Annual Visit to the places where people who had no clue, have to fess-up about how wrong they were.

This thread is really old, but very instructional for the Newbie Trade who might have read some of it. It tells you that attacking trolls don't really trade - that's not their MO. Their MO is to troll and attack.

In the meanwhile, real Traders grow, develop and enhance what they do naturally. Not to mention, they are in the business for the long haul and that's why they stick around.

I wonder where TheBramble is now? Anybody know?

As for me, I've just closed all positions for the week and for the year. And, I look forward to 2012, with even more enthusiasm than 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998 and 1997 - which when I began studying the causality behind what makes markets move.

Oh, btw - did I say that I run my own private closed-end fund - trading my own private capital, now? Because, if I missed that little piece of news, then I just wanted to make sure that the Naysayers of Trade2Win knew all about it. ;)

Well, you know what they say: He who laughs last....... [fill in the blank]

See you in 2012!