tipstracker

rfk_from_za

Hi Guys,

Is anyone actively using this service. It's been launched by Updata. I know this question has been asked before but it did not generate any response. If you're not using this server what new/trading advice services do you use?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Tipstracker

Have a look at the "Updata versus Sharescope" thread. Someone was talking about Tipstracker yesterday.

I get Mr. Linton's "chart of the day" in my e-mail each day. Despite the surface sophistication of Updata's products, his technical analysis is rather basic, and he often ends up drawing vague parallel lines to show what is happening, and usually with hindsight.

My advice is to save the £299 subscription for trading.

Pipppin wrote:

Despite the surface sophistication of Updata's products, his technical analysis is rather basic, and he often ends up drawing vague parallel lines to show what is happening, and usually with hindsight.

Well, if you believe that you'll believe anything! :LOL:

FWIW: my advice is that you should make up your own mind about whether or not it's useful to you. You'll only be able to find that out if you take the trial, which is exactly what I said yesterday on the other thread.

HTH

Mayfly

Webcast

I was thinking about Tipstracker the other day and I was reminded that David Linton presented to an Updata User Evening in London last week.

You can watch the presentation as a Webcast – which will give you an idea of the nature and scope of Tipstracker, together with an insight into of what’s covered by the service - if you follow the link here: http://www.updata.co.uk/webcast/webcast.asp?S=0206&REGDBID=347420#

HTH

Regards

Mayfly

Hi -I signed up for this rotten service at £250-to find out that I could subscribe via iii for £73-talk about a ripoff. Thew site has never been any use to me whatsoever- I have no interest in hourly pont and figure charts of ftse100 or duff old newspaper tips from years ago. what a waste of money and now I cannot even get into the site for which I paid for until april. I am thinking of reporting this to the FSA,as they have made untrue claims and do not give any worthwhile tips in my opinion.

Windlesham1 said:
Hi -I signed up for this rotten service at £250-to find out that I could subscribe via iii for £73-talk about a ripoff. Thew site has never been any use to me whatsoever- I have no interest in hourly pont and figure charts of ftse100 or duff old newspaper tips from years ago. what a waste of money and now I cannot even get into the site for which I paid for until april. I am thinking of reporting this to the FSA,as they have made untrue claims and do not give any worthwhile tips in my opinion.

lol The FSA will laugh at you. The service is called Tips TRACKER ! It doesn't give tips. ;) It tracks tips from the newspapers etc.

I have used it for a few years now and think it is excellent.

Gruntnoway-then please explain what it means when it says 10 new tips this week? They make false claims which are Emailed to me daily-try reading them in future!
How anyone can consider this worth even £5 is laughable. They are a tips service,who provide no worthwhile tips. QED

Seems quite obvious to me. There have been 10 new Newspaper / Magazine tips this week and "Tips Tracker" are now monitoring them ! Its s tips monitoring service.

They specifically state that they are not a tips service because they never give tips. Suggest you read the blurb before getting the wrong end of the stick.

Anyway, its worth every penny to me.

From this morning's email:
For more comprehensive market coverage and a full Tipping Service please visit - Tipstracker.com
they also claim to educate on TA,and give full TA on the tips-most of which are from years ago.
I hope you only paid £73 via iii, for this stuff Grunt, and not the £259.