Timely message

options

This is a message to everyone.

It is a personal email to a guy I trade with every day...It rams it home!

Mmmmn! Nice chart m8.

I don't normally like RSI as the world and his dog use it. And you know I do not like obtuse indicators. Ones that no one else has come up with work for me. (And you).
(That way they can't see what you plan to do...)

Not being paranoid or anything.

Just had a thought... I haven't extended the xxx set up. It may work well on a double or triple extension etc.

We were having a good christmas, but 2 days ago. The owner of a restaurant, (where Karen worked a couple of times a week), suddenly died of a massive heart attack.
He is being cremated today. ( they don't hang about over here m8). (Think it is summat to do with the heat!)

I had only met him a handfull of times, but he was one of these people that touch your life. A true gentleman, a kind and dear person that can say one sentence and it changes your life.

I have already toasted him in his favourite drink... white wine, a touch of vodka... and a dash of milk...
Don't try this at home... It is disgusting! I'm moving on to his 2nd favourite drink of high class brandy. Much better...but at 9 o'clock in the morning, not very appealing! (Hey, it's being served at the crematorium. I shall be suitably pissed by half eleven).

I will miss him... He had a number he was going to give me to sort out a few arseoles over here that I am having probs with.

One bit of advice he gave me, when he found out I dabbled in the markets was to live every day as your last...If you don't go for it... If you do not try...you will never know!

I told him I only take trades that have a 95% chance of success.

Am I maxed out he asked?

No, I replied because I am not 110% certain.
He said...

Only death and taxes John.

Only death and taxes.