Tick Trader Course by David Marsh

Sory, but if you have no idea and are too stupid to find out from your broker you have NO business trading. Really.

What you mean with "a contract system"? Futures all are contracts. They are all standardized, most follow similar regulations (i.e. what months exist). Finding this out yourself is the absolute basis of trading. Do your homework. It really is simple.

Sory, but if you have no idea and are too stupid to find out from your broker you have NO business trading. Really.

What you mean with "a contract system"? Futures all are contracts. They are all standardized, most follow similar regulations (i.e. what months exist). Finding this out yourself is the absolute basis of trading. Do your homework. It really is simple.

what i meant is with the dow..are there contracts like the s&p? i know futures are contracts..im good on the futures..my question was with the dow..hows that work..its
5 per pt and thats what you get going long or short? is that correct if im going short on the dow..i get 30 pts thats 150$ flat right

what i meant is with the dow..are there contracts like the s&p? i know futures are contracts..im good on the futures..my question was with the dow..hows that work..its
5 per pt and thats what you get going long or short? is that correct if im going short on the dow..i get 30 pts thats 150$ flat right

For all of the information you need to know about trading Dow emini futures check out the CME's website.

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/e-mini-dow_contract_specifications.html

If this information doesn't make sense to you then I recommend you go through some of the CME's intro training videos. Trading is hard enough when you do understand it, harder when you don't.

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/e-mini-dow_contract_specifications.html

As far as eminitradingstrategies, they do have a Dow trading strategy that they sell for $595 for paying members. But honestly, you're probably better off learning and using something free like one of these systems.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ould-i-pay-course-etc-etc-etc.html#post707344

For all of the information you need to know about trading Dow emini futures check out the CME's website.

If this information doesn't make sense to you then I recommend you go through some of the CME's intro training videos. Trading is hard enough when you do understand it, harder when you don't.

As far as eminitradingstrategies, they do have a Dow trading strategy that they sell for $595 for paying members. But honestly, you're probably better off learning and using something free like one of these systems.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...ould-i-pay-course-etc-etc-etc.html#post707344

good looking out..thank you sir

HI Everyone

Wanted to check in as I keep getting requests.

So far I am up over 300 ticks in the dow. That is on a real trading account. I started trading the S&P today as volume is picking up some. I am not trading the s&p system live, yet. Starting to understand it.

As I mentioned earlier. I will probably keep focusing more on the dow. It moves really nice.

That's the update.

Lynn W.

That's great! Seems like people are having success with the Dow strategy, perhaps more than the ES strategy. Are you up 300 ticks per contract, or are you multiplying your contracts with the number of ticks you got on each trade?

I've read tick trader's manual (from one of my friends).
Now, I don't know about his trading room nor his ability to help new traders. I can only judge his bare system.
From what I've read (and I'm not going to disclose it publicly), IMHO it can't work consistently!
In very general, it is based on MA cross and some sort of momentum checking to grab some few ticks. It works on one TF and doesn't use oscilators.
In order to increase the winning percentage, the SL is greater than the TP (R:R is lower than 1). money managment is therefore very bad.
In my humble opinion, when there are so many strategies out there, that are based on MA cross, it's better to put your money in a cheaper (and probably better) system.
Please don't ask me to disclose the system. Enough said...
Good luck :)

Yeah, I have read the manual as well from a student that bought it and doesn't use it, at least some of it. I've read through the NSE setups. It can work when the market is trending but is more prone to failure when the market is choppy. Also, I haven't read through all of the recovery stuff yet, but the recovery trades seem very risky. If the system is so so great at recovery why not just trade in recovery mode all of the time? I'm not sure, haven't read that part yet.

With that said, I haven't read the whole manual yet, so I'm not ready to give it a yay or nay yet. In the end though, if it works for you then use it, if not then don't. It's a pretty fast system and it seems like you can't use it without their indicators, unless you build your own, because there's a lot of split-second math you have to do in order to consider whether you want to enter or not, like did the signal bar close close enough to one of the indicators, round to the nearest tick, etc, so I don't know how I could trade it without some sort of indicator that simplifies the rules for you.

It can work when the market is trending but is more prone to failure when the market is choppy.

Well, that would prove it's useless, unless it has a 'magic' indicator that predicts the start of a trend before everyone else spots it.

Just a quick update.

I am starting to get the sp system, but I am still trading paper. I am up 390+ YM ticks using the Dow system. That is per contract. I have now made back my money and made a profit. So far so good.

Shodson: Yes, per contract. Also, Dave's system predicts market choppiness with pretty good accuracy and we avoid trades. That's as far as I going though. I think I probably already crossed the line with Dave by posting his email up here. He emailed me and asked me to remove it as it was between us.

Be back next week or so.

Lynn W

Just a quick update.

I am starting to get the sp system, but I am still trading paper. I am up 390+ YM ticks using the Dow system. That is per contract. I have now made back my money and made a profit. So far so good.

Shodson: Yes, per contract. Also, Dave's system predicts market choppiness with pretty good accuracy and we avoid trades. That's as far as I going though. I think I probably already crossed the line with Dave by posting his email up here. He emailed me and asked me to remove it as it was between us.

Be back next week or so.

Lynn W

Lynn,

Have you any idea what your system is supposed to do in terms of performance?

Hi fella, I dont know about david marsh but the goldeninsight group has excellent training, I know there guys are making good profits ater been trained

Just a quick update.

Be back next week or so.

Lynn W

Hello Lynn

I do not like talking in those forums, just dropping you a note.
I am doing the ETS & find similar to you DOW very good but ES to choppy.
Keep at it

Rod from aussie

Has anybody tried David Marsh's Tick Trader course on emini trading?

Would appreciate any feedback or assessment thereof.

dont buy it not worth the money...bought it and what a waste......3000 down the drain....purchased it 4 months ago ....trading signals from his indicator had more losses than wins.....when i tried to get my money back.... no dice....they gave me bs and told me if i kept insisting they would get there lawyers ,....dont waste your money....it stills pisses me off today that i got taken by this bs system....

Yeah, I have read the manual as well from a student that bought it and doesn't use it, at least some of it. I've read through the NSE setups. It can work when the market is trending but is more prone to failure when the market is choppy. Also, I haven't read through all of the recovery stuff yet, but the recovery trades seem very risky. If the system is so so great at recovery why not just trade in recovery mode all of the time? I'm not sure, haven't read that part yet.

With that said, I haven't read the whole manual yet, so I'm not ready to give it a yay or nay yet. In the end though, if it works for you then use it, if not then don't. It's a pretty fast system and it seems like you can't use it without their indicators, unless you build your own, because there's a lot of split-second math you have to do in order to consider whether you want to enter or not, like did the signal bar close close enough to one of the indicators, round to the nearest tick, etc, so I don't know how I could trade it without some sort of indicator that simplifies the rules for you.
not worth the read piece of garbage....purchased it and more losses than winners.....indicator was not accurate nse eet pullback all his setups are not worth the 3000 investmentdont buy it can stress that enough.....

Have you guys tried it out? Sounds like lifestyle is a key attraction - more than the points or the money - double money back guarantee - did you need to take it up?

tried it spent 3000 and what a piece of garbage......tried to get a refund within 30 days and they would not honor it there a-holes .....scammers....dont buy

Been there done that...have the receipt..........if you like to trade a 4 and 20 ma crossover then by all means buy the system.....if you want to have tremendous amount of draw downs with all the psych damage that goes with it, then by all means buy it........additionally if you want the 100% guarantee carrot hanging out in front of you that you will never ever get then buy this system........I know of 4 others that have taken a beating trying to make this system to work......but the story goes that we don't have the discipline to implement it......please....give me a break........BY ALL MEANS...STAY AWAY FROM THE ETS METHOD WITH DAVID MARSH....YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

I know this is kind of an old thread, but I wanted to share my experiences with the ETS tick trader system© (David Marsh emini trading system) at eminitradingsystems.com.

I will keep the post short for now, but I will be following up with more info later.

Overall I would rate the system a 2 out of a possible 5, and even that might be too high. It has the potential to do "ok" but as others have noted the system is seriously flawed. I want to be very careful in not violating the purchase agreement that I had to sign, so for now I have limited details to share.

The double your money back guarantee that David supposedly offers is completely false. Check the forums, and you'll see that others have tried to claim a refund, and have been unsuccessful. I also tried to claim a refund, and clearly showed David and Rick the day that his system did not make 1 point using my charts. David to this day has still not shown how the system produced 1 point using my charts, and he will also not refund according to his guarantee.

I am considering legal action against him, but at this point have not proceeded as the cost of legal action might outweigh the potential reward. So for now I figure my best option is to try to protect others from making the same mistake as myself. I will be posting in every trading forum that I can about this system and David's refusal to live up to his guarantee.

After careful review of the purchase agreement, since David has already threatened with legal action, and what I can and cannot post, I will post more information about this system and my experience with it.

But overall, as other posters have pointed out....STAY AWAY FROM DAVID MARSH AND THE ETS TICK TRADER SYSTEM©.

Just want to update anyone considering purchasing this course from David Marsh:

As an update, since requesting my refund, the customer service I have received has been horrid. I sent 2 email questions in early October that have yet to be addressed, despite continuing to ask them for a response. I sent another email question a couple weeks ago, and surprise, I haven't received a response to that one either.