Thread Blocked? Call Dyna-Rod!

• Thread starter fibo_trader
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
I don't want to see that other gold thread right now, I am concentrating on your gold call, not his, I will of course review his approach at a later date after we are done here, as suffice to say you have alternate viewpoints I'm sure.

There is an uptrend. There is a potential resistance area around 1590. We have a bit of a squeeze potential in that wedge. So continuation, or a reversal?

Personally I think your call is a little premature? we shall wait see :)
View attachment 273489

Now here's the thing, Don. Regardless my call being premature, what is YOUR Call? We shall wait and see is only after you have made the CAll/put money at risk/ ............ then you wait for the results. Don't be afflicted with the same disease as your core 30 = never placing your d**K on the line and taking a stance. Big f****** deal if you lose. We all do sooner or later. But practice taking a definitive stance otherwise you're a p*****y like your gang. do it now before Monday open.

STATE YOUR POSITION CLEARLY .................. continue LONG or TP and where your STOP is if any? My guess is that becasue you stated in the next post that 1550 resistance is already taken out by gold that she will blast northbound, right? If true, then come out and say it DEFINITIVELY!

GOLD:

Get a load of Big Joe:

Big Joe stands alone against the Central Banks of the world ............ alone, alone, alone as always. Man, am I one lonely mofo. The Men can't stand me but the women love me. what a total f***up.

All the goldbugs worldwide are hyperventilating at Gold's magnificent rally to the 1600 area. They are in hog Heaven. I told one of them to SELL and he said he wants to never talk to me ever again. This is the very same cat I told to sell in year 2011. He didn't and had to sell his house later as his wife put the pressure on him. He came crying to me for help. Now he's doing the same shit again. THEY never learn.

A notable number of central banks, many from countries with developing economies, have been increasing their official gold reserves over the past few years
Russia, one of the world’s largest holders of gold, increased its reserves by 340,000 troy ounces in July to 35.5 million ounces, according to the International Monetary Fund. Kazakhstan’s central bank boosted its official reserves by 45,000 ounces to 5.1 million ounces. Other central banks including those of Ecuador and Turkey have also increased their holdings, as debt crises have pressured reserve currencies such as the U.S. dollar and the Euro.

“Some analysts say a central-bank decision to start accepting gold as collateral from commercial banks in late 2011 has been the main cause of recent sharp movements in the country’s precious-metal holdings,” writes WSJ.

Big Joe stands alone: nobody loves him

All Central Banks without exception are LONG, LONG, LONG with not a single cause for concern except to buy more, buy more. 650 tonnes they have already bought.

Is it any wonder that people in general want to ban/expel/crucify Big Joe? Goldman Sachs, Standard Chartered, Kitco, Phillip Newman from London Metals, World gold council director Alistair Hewitt .................... and other top shots all on the same wicket.

Big Joe stands alone and is taking profits Monday Jan 27, 2020 and then when STOP is taken out on the remaining 50% ready to go Short.

Can you dig the balls on Big Joe? All women can. Right or wrong, no woman can resist this in an Alpha!!!! The Fellas? Who gives a fck? I ain't a homo

GOLD:

In 2011 Big Joe stood alone and told them all to SELL SELL SELL.

They didn't and instead teased me because after the initial crash wherein they already lost big, Gold went into a sideways move for years. so they all came out in unison and said, "Gold has recovered and will go to the Moon"

I said to them, "SELL SELL SELL"

All got killed.

I didn't know the T2W gal, new_trader back then but she got killed 10 times over because she bought the falling knife for 3 years thereafter - even Warren Buffet could not survive that.

F*****in Hell man, Big Joe is one lonely mother. Thank God for women. You mess with 'em, I mess with you - except for the golddiggers and man bashers and feminists. they can bugger off at lightning speed.

Now here's the thing, Don. Regardless my call being premature, what is YOUR Call? We shall wait and see is only after you have made the CAll/put money at risk/ ............ then you wait for the results. Don't be afflicted with the same disease as your core 30 = never placing your d**K on the line and taking a stance. Big f****** deal if you lose. We all do sooner or later. But practice taking a definitive stance otherwise you're a p*****y like your gang. do it now before Monday open.

STATE YOUR POSITION CLEARLY .................. continue LONG or TP and where your STOP is if any? My guess is that becasue you stated in the next post that 1550 resistance is already taken out by gold that she will blast northbound, right? If true, then come out and say it DEFINITIVELY!

As I have no skin in the game it does not matter to me what it does. You asked me to look at gold, I have and yes a continuation long would be my bet.

Right or wrong a fella's got to take a stance. A definitive stance. Lose? Big f***** deal. the wins will far outweigh the # times one loses by a big margin. Nature has set it up that way. The one with the balls cannot lose in the long run

Warren Buffet hisself said, "taking the big swing is the greatest ting he knows"

He underscored Fibo's modus operandi.

Amen.

Awaiting Monday action in Gold.

Collectively, central banks have purchased an average of more than 500 metric tons of the yellow metal each year from 2011 through 2018. Photograph by Juan Barreto/AFP/Getty Images

As I have no skin in the game it does not matter to me what it does. You asked me to look at gold, I have and yes a continuation long would be my bet.

OK, even if no skin in the game, at least a definitive statement is good. DEFINITIVE!

Here's my 1-hour chart on gold already posted several posts back. No change

She supports her entire family on her income from Gold - she quit her job a while back and buys and sell gold to pay her rent, food and expenses and keep her Ma and Pa alive. They have no other source of income. Exactly like T2W's new_trader she has loads of stashed ounces of Gold that she will never sell no matter what the f*** I say because that's the religion in thigh_land - they love Gold.

So the Gold they keep in storage is for absolute dire circumstances like in 1990's when the International Monetary fund buggered the country.

But this here is income, she TPs when I give the signal. Now if I am correct and gold goes into a dive, obviously she cannot will not buy more. That's when she then trades the SET50 futures - also pays all her bills.

From 7,000 Baht per month ($250) to where she is now = staggering, sheer poetry for the Fibo. Drives a lovely car, bought a brand new pickup truck for her Pa so they can have the good life too. On top of this she is learning diligently to trade. John Murphy's TA book does the trick.

See Don's trendline? She is exactly like Don. Trendlines will make her rich and they already are

What a gal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLD:

COT data is out for upto Friday

Don,

See Dumb money versus Smart Money COMMITMENT OF TRADERS REPORT put out by the CFTC

Dumb Money = Small traders and speculators (stupid dumbphucks since biblical days - there were no dollars in 'em days but sons of b*tches, yeah)

Smart Money = Commercial Hedgers (super sharp cats)

Latest report out says The dumbphucks are super LONG Gold even reaching a new historical peak while their counterpart, the Smart Money is super Short Gold.

Hide and watch!

Don's army = knife-to-a-gunfight soldiers = Welcome to LaLaLand

And even showing up with a gun is not always enough, but a knife?

------------------------------

WhY?

A quick search reveals that NOBODY here has the foggiest clue about COT. The search can be continued but preliminary search has revealed T2W is in a high state of Ignorance on the subject of COT

Trendie's bum was once tickled by it but he remains clueless to today as he got only one answer in 2008 from poster fibonelli who perished in 2009 from the crash most likely

Gold:

Here's the flipside, the dumbphuks buying and buying Gold like crazy. As you can see it has exceeded all prior historical highs = giddy = glee = lambs ready for slaughter ..................... as per Warren Buffet Law and Fibo Law.

Is Fibo wrong? Hehehehe, if wrong, I'll take the heat right here!!!! Fingers cross I don't get sent off on holiday by Trader333 so then if wrong on Gold, the crowd here will say, "look, he ran away, couldn't face the heat"

I'm here for any kind of HEAT baby. Sock it to me. :):):):)

Gold: monthly done in Metastock with Wave numbers. The scary thing and 100% in line with my Call from months ago that Gold is going to $700 is that I believe from the 1980 top we have an (A) - (B) - (C) corrective wave in progress.

Now I know full well that million dollar salaried Elliotticians have called the entire runup into 2011 a motive wave 5, I am not. Its that confusion in the middle of the move that changes my mind to a "B" wave. If correct then since 2011 we have been in a C-wave down and have completed "1" down and now finishing up "2" up as shown circled.

If I am right in this .......................... all Hell is going to break loose as Gold will slide in a ferocious continuing BEAR and kill half the Universe.

If wrong, then I will lose some potential profits as I still would have 50% of position in Long trade. NOt investment, but only a trade from which I can exit anytime as its not an investment. It can't be an investment when I don't believe gold in in an uptrend for the long haul

That's jut MY stance. My 2 cents.

Now we wait.

There's nobody here who would/could notice that even with Dow Jones crashing 460 points = akin to end of the world emotion, Gold has a limp d**k instead of a hard on of epic proortions.

Something's wrong, baby. Does anybody else see this strange, strange, strange occurrence?

The entire premise of the goldbugs and central banks buyng is the doomsday scenario - their expectation is that when/if world crashes, Gold will shine as a safe haven and go to the Heavens.

Nobody is listening to big Joe when he points out in live real time that Gold cannot even get past the golden ratio in Fibo's already presented chart and has now hit the other (gold/yellow) Fibo level in the chart few posts back

From Post #449 = wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the fck in advance of current prices. Keep eye on red dashed line and yellow dashed line in the chart for the relevant fibos.