Things that should be considered

now you know how long-servers feel about newbies like you, there's one along every coupla weeks ....

Idle threats from an impotent man. You're gonna be on the Charts list if you carry on with this.

TechnicallyFundamental,

Check out the "Jake Bernstein" thread on todays postings and go to post #17 and you will learn why ratkill_exile (a.k.a. rathcoole_exile) is the most psychotic piece of shi* on two feet.

Actually, save your time. Here is the post:

Ratkill,
I don't know if your imbalance is chemical in nature or environmental but, clearly, you are the most hostile piece of shi* on this forum.

You make ad hominum attacks on nearly everyone on this forum.

A real, profitable trader would not stoop to your lows and would be concerned just with trading and not with continuously spewing venom.

Clearly you are a loser in life. Anyone with a clear mind would attest to that.

You write utter horseshi* such as : "only 1 in 10 trades are money makers and if you can't accept that you should not be trading"

Are you out of your mind ratkill?

Do you really believe that breakouts are the only way to play this game?

There are a million ways to play this game.

Obviously, you are severely imbalanced and emotionally disturbed and you have a desperate need to take out your misery on other traders.

Ratkill, you need a padded cell and ANYONE with a clear mind would agree with that.

By the way, how many psychiatric medications do you take?
I''m certain that Thorazine is one of them- you psychotic piece of shi*!!!

Last edited:
It's time for the world, or at least every trader on this forum, to learn that ratkill_exile(a.k.a. rathcoole_exile) is the most psychotic piec of shi* on two feet.

Last edited:
so, do you accept my money to come and talk to me like that in person, or not ?

internet warrior hero ?

I'm psychotic because I accuse you of not being able to trade ??? which is visibly demonstrated on multiple threads herein ?

hmmm, I must have touched a nerve .........

Trend
Support & Resistance
General PA
Opens/Closes
Buy/Sell Levels
Options (expiries, premiums at diff strikes, movement)
Economic indicators
Inter-market behaviour (correlations, leading and lagging etc)
Exceptional behaviour in stocks/sectors (as indicator)
Recent events (market moving news)
Changes in monetary policy (and knock on effect in your market)
Sentiment
Seasonal trends
Month/quarter ends
Lunar activity (lol but true. Looked into this years ago in a non-trading capacity. Where you think we get the word lunatic?)

What have I missed out?

How the F do you keep tabs on all this stuff?
The job of a trader isn't to take account of all that stuff, it's to find out which one is actually moving the market at any given time.

The job of a trader isn't to take account of all that stuff, it's to find out which one is actually moving the market at any given time.

The only job of a trader according to Victor Neiderhoffer is to buy lo-sell hi I would argue from a technical trading persepcvtive that actually the job is to play your edge if it sets-up, regardless of what is moving the market !?

G/L

The only job of a trader according to Victor Neiderhoffer is to buy lo-sell hi I would argue from a technical trading persepcvtive that actually the job is to play your edge if it sets-up, regardless of what is moving the market !?

G/L
Well yeh, the job of a trader is to buy lower than he sells blah blah, but that's a little like saying that the job of a surgeon is to cut people up. It's stating the obvious but it misses the subtlety of actually doing it well.

From a 'technical trading perspective' the job of a trader is to provide brokers with their bar tab at the Christmas party.

G/L

they actually read well together