things I hate

Jehovahs Witnesses and other assorted religious freaks.

eg. Catholics, Anglicans, etc. etc.

Had to Laugh at Celtic Yesterday Rath!!!!

Those little single serving milk sachets you get in motorway services. They have a tab at one end. When you pull the tab it breaks off so you can't open the sachet or the seal breaks abruptly and the tension released causes milk to land on your lap.

Had to Laugh at Celtic yesterday Rath was smiling until I woke to see what the evil scum bags had done in Ulster murdering to innocent soldiers who had just returned from bravely fighting the Taliban.
Get the SAS over there to find them and hopefully torture them. We are the people!!!
PS Rangers were hot today!!!

PS Rangers were hot today!!!

looking good to pick up their 39,835th trophy:)

Can Rangers or Celtic actually take pride in winning these things? We've got plenty of room to house some of 'em mind, if you want an alternative to selling them on ebay:)

UTB

i'd like to see Old Firm Reserve teams continue in the SPL and get the First teams into the English Championship or League One ... and prove themselves {or not} by playing themselves up into the EPL if they can

Ironic a rangers fan would start a thread listing all the the things he hates. you must luxuriate in it.
and Haircut your rush to defend a fellow hater and the bile you vomit to do so is completely and utterly wasted on me as I neither give a damn about Celtic or football, nor do I care what happens in NI, it is the anus of the world, populated with bigoted, ignorant, racist fools all of which I despise and detest, much like rangers fans. Emjoy the rest of your squallid little thread. That is all.

i'd like to see Old Firm Reserve teams continue in the SPL and get the First teams into the English Championship or League One ... and prove themselves {or not} by playing themselves up into the EPL if they can

That garbage will never be welcome in the English Championship.