The ZTL Forex Trading Method !

zainagha

Hi All,

My name is Dr. Zain Agha.
I am a Forex Trader, Trainer and Coach.
I have been trading for the last 13 years and I have been Teaching
for the last 5 years now.

During this time I have developed many Forex Trading Strategies and I have more than
900 Forex Trading Students to my credit spread all over the world.

Here is how my journey in the Forex World started:

I have been working as a Research Scientist until the year 1999.
In 1995 I was introduced to commodity trading by a friend of mine who was very good at it.
Observing his successes, I got interested and started trading on a part time basis.
I made good money on wheat, sugar and corn and lost it all on soya beans, and coffee.

I gave up trading for a year and just before the Christmas in 1996 I met a Forex Trader who explained me how I can make more money in Forex, just Day Trading.

He explained that I do not need to hold my positions for months or weeks as is the case in trading Commodities. You can make more money in less time. He explained me that the Forex market is on 24 hours of the day and I can trade at any time I wish.

This is how I started trading Forex on Part time basis at first for a few years.
I purchased many Systems, they were all based on Indicators. They all did work at times and most of the time I would get false signals and lose my money.

I was about to give up when my son who is a Computer Systems Analyst, suggested, Why not develop my own system. He said, "Dad you are a Research Scientist, why not use your brains and research and develop your own Forex Trading System".

Thats how I developed a system of my own and started implemening it. Again this system of mine was based on Indicators and as all indicators are lagging and would tell you what happened in the past instead of what is going to happen in the future, I had to develop some Filters. These filters did help a lot and I started making money at last.

This is how I got into Forex Trading Full Time since 1999.

One day in the year 2004 my son suggested why not start teaching other people to be as successful as you are. He wanted me to teach his friend. So I did and made available a system called "Forex Trading Secret Strategy". Later I built a website by the name of "www.Luckytips.co.uk" and started selling my system through eBay.co.uk .

I had great success selling this sytem, I would get 3 to 5 sales everyday and the number of my students started increasing day by day. As the number of my students kept increasing, I kept receiving requests to make further strategies and so did I. Amongst my systems the most successful were the "ZTL Forex Trading Methd" , "ZRC" , "News FX Strategy", the "Z-100 System", The Z-50 System, The Z-Swinger and now the "ZEZ System".

Just recently I started a Forex Trading Room for the ZEZ Members where we trade the ZEZ System and the News Releases.

The Forex World has given me beyond my expectations and as I am about to retire I want to give back something to the New Generation of Forex Traders.

I am starting a Thread on my "ZTL Trading System". I shall reveal the Strategy for Free
for all. This is a very easy system to implement and it starts at a fixed time of the day.

Unlike other Forex Trading Systems where you have to wait for a particular signal to develop, the beauty of the ZTL System is that you can trade at a fixed time of the day and make at least 15 pips within the first half an hour. If you are an office worker, you make your 15 pips and then go to your office. If you are a part time trader, just make the 15 pips and enjoy the rest of the day.

ZTL System uses a very small Stop Loss of only 7 pips plus the spread. Some days you would get a losing trade too. But the Success Ratio is much much higher.

So keep your fingers crossed.

I shall start revealing The ZTL Forex Trading System bit by bit from Monday the 31st August 2009

Make sure you come here everyday and learn the system and start making real money.

In the meantime if you have any questions to ask, please do not hesitate. I am here to help you all Succeed.

Dr. Zain Agha

Hi All,

Before I start revealing the ZTL System and teaching you every aspect of it in detail, I would like to first give you the background how and when did I develop this system.

Since 2004 when I first introduced my "Forex Trading Secret Strategy" I had been searching for a system where we do not need to use any indicator whatsoever as most indicators are lagging and tell you the story what happened in the past, not whats going to happen in the future.

For this reason I had been studying the Price Action and how to apply it.
What happens before the Sessions open and what happens after the Sessions have opened.
What happens before an Economic data is released and what happens after the Data is released.

I studied the actions of most pairs and all time frames and found a very interesing Phenomenon
before the open of London and New York Sessions. The pairs I liked most were the GBP/USD and the EUR/USD.

I selected GBP/USD because it was more Volatile during the London Open and EUR/USD because of 'The Least Spread Value' than any other currency pair.

Based on this Price Action I developed a System that would trade before the London Open and I called it as "The London Open System".

This system was released to a select few of our members in 2005 and soon it started spreading to the Non Members too because of its Success Rate. As this system was spreading to friends of friends and to their friends free of charge, I had to stop the sale.

While the sales of "The London Open System" was stopped, many people copied it and tweaked it and made some changes and started selling it under different names.

My son suggested why not make it even better and sell it under a different name and add the New York Session too. He suggested that I name it as ZTL meaning Zain's Trend Line.

Eventually in 2006 I made quite a few changes and added various filters to make it more Profitable.
Since 2006 to this date I have shared the ZTL System with many many Forex Traders at a price.

And now I will be sharing it with you for FREE!

So make sure you come here daily as from Monday the 31st of August 2009. I shall be revealing the system bit by bit so that you may understand the system thoroughly and keep making money almost everyday.

First I will show you how to make 10 to 15 pips daily within 30 minutes and I shall also be posting the days chart. Make sure you keep a Trading Journal and record your trades everyday.
You may start with a Demo Account and learn the system first and then start trading Live.

See you on Monday.

Dr. Zain Agha

Hi All,

During my Research the interesting Phenomenon I found was that just 15 minutes before the open of the London Session, the Market moves in any one of the directions, up or down and the 15 Minutes Candle moves 20 or more pips most of the time just before the London Open.

The first thing I want you to do is to open a Demo Account with Forex, Online Currency Trading, Forex Trading, Currency Trading - CMS Forex and download their VT Trader Trading Platform and open the 15 Minutes GBP/USD Chart. I shall be explaining the ZTL System on this Chart.

Look at the chart below:
The first thing you have to do is locate the 02:45 Candle and wait for the next candle to open.
The 2:45 Candle closes at 2:45 ET and then next candle, the 3:00 Candle opens at 2:45 ET and closes at 3:00 ET. This means that we will enter the Market at precisely 2:45 ET, that is the open of the 3:00 Candle. We are entering the Market 15 minutes before the London Open.

As soon as the 3:00 Candle opens, observe where did it open, below the close of the 2:45 Candle or above the close of the 2:45 candle.

If the 3:00 candle opened below the 2:45 Candle's close, we will SELL and if it opened above the close of the previous candle, we will BUY.

Look at the chart below:

Because the 3:00 ET Candle moves 20 pips or more, we will aim to exit at 19 pips from our entry to take 15 pips profit for ourselves and 4 pips spread for the broker.
Most of the time you will get the 15 pips profit, but lately because of the uncertain market conditions it is safe to place your stop at 1o pips profit once the market has gone 15 pips in your favor and then trail your stop every 10 pips.

We use a 7 pips stop loss plus 4 pips brokerage so we place our stop 11 pips away from out entry.

We shall continue trading like this for a week or so and then I will add the filters to make it more Profitable, as we go along.

Wish You All Happy Trading!

Dr. Zain Agha

Attachments

• chart1.png
    chart1.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,042
To make our life much easier and to locate the position of the 3:00 candle and to decide to buy or to sell we will plot a straight line from the close of the 17:00 ET Candle to the close of the 2:45 ET Candle. This straight line or the Trend Line will be reffered to as the ZTL (Zain's Trend Line).

Look at the chart below:

Attachments

• chart2.PNG
    chart2.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 944
We shall then extend the ZTL and give it a different colour as I have done so in green colour
in the chart below:

Attachments

• chart3.PNG
    chart3.PNG
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,049
This is todays chart.
Please observe the 3:00 Candle opened above the ZTL so we went Long
and quite easily achieved our Target made 15 pips Profit.
Check the chart below:

Attachments

• chart4.PNG
    chart4.PNG
    41.4 KB · Views: 6,518
Trade 1st September 2009

Here is today's Trade:

Today the 3:00 candle opened below the close of the 2:45 candle and immediately went above the ZTL. So we went long at 1.6328 and exited at 1.6347, giving us a profit of 19 pips. Brokers Spread was 4 pips so we made a Net Profit of 15 pips.

Please see the Chart below:

Attachments

• chart5.png
    chart5.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 91,701
Hello Dr Zain,
And thanks for illustrating the simple but effective system.

just want to check one thing with you
By eastern I assume you are referring to gmt -4

Hello Dr Zain,
And thanks for illustrating the simple but effective system.

just want to check one thing with you
By eastern I assume you are referring to gmt -4

By Eastern Time I mean New York time.
New York time is 5 hours behind UK time.

As we in UK have Summer time so do the New York time has summer time.
Eastern time is -5hr GMT.

Trade 2nd September 2009

Here is Todays Trade:
The 3:00 Candle opened below the ZTL so we went short at 1.6170.
The Market went as low as 1.6165 and then retraced back.
The 3:00 candle crossed the ZTL and hit our stop loss of 7 pips plus
4 pips spread. So today we made a loss of 11 pips.
Please check the chart below:

Attachments

• chart6.png
    chart6.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 618
Part Two of ZTL Trading Method!

As I said in my earlier posting that I will teach you the ZTL System bit by bit so here are the other bits.

1) We are going to introduce just one indicator and that is the MACD at default Settings.
2) We are going to use the ZTL to enter the market.

Look at the chart below. We have added the MACD Indicator at default settings.
We shall use the MACD to show us the direction of the Market.
We are going to use the MACD in different ways. You will learn as we go along.

ENTRY:
We shall enter a trade or Reverse our Trade when the candles cross the ZTL up or down.
Look at the chart below:

After getting Stopped out, the next candle started coming down and crossed the ZTL.
as soon as it crossed the ZTL, we went short again at 1.6170 and we Exited at 1.6127
giving us a Profit of 39 pips.
Our 2nd Buy Entry was when the 6:15 Candle crossed the ZTL from below.
We went Long at 1.6176 and Exited at 1.6222 giving us a profit of 42 pips.

EXIT
We use 2 different methods for your Exit:
1) When we get the first candle of the opposite colour.
2) Or when we see that the MACD has changed its direction.
Using both methods together is much more powerful.

The following chart shows our Exits.
The first Exit was when we got the first Blue Candle that closed at 1.6127
and the second Exit was when we got both the 7:30 Candle in opposite colour and
at the same time the MACD started going down too at 1.6222
So its better to use the combination of both the MACD and opposite coloured candles.
More to come as we go along.

Please study the chart below:

Attachments

• chart7.png
    chart7.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 733
Trade 3rd September 2009

Here is todays trading chart.

The 3:00 Candle opened just where the 2:45 Candle closed and started going up.
We went long at one pip above the open at 1.6300
and achieved our Target Profit of 15 pips at 1.6319 inclusive of Broker Spread.

Attachments

• chart5.PNG
    chart5.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 642
No one is taking Interest

No one is taking Interest.
I feel I am just wasting my time, no one is following the system.
Is it because its for FREE?

I am going to discontinue and end it here.

Dr. Zain Agha

Dear Dr ZA, why do you say that?

Does not 385 thread views not mean anything to you?

or would you prefer 385 posts interupting your thread before you've hardly got started?

In the phrase of that well known intullectual quiz show, you should be saying -

" I've started so I'll finish!!! "

:smart:

Waiting for Full Strategy to unfold!

I too have been watching daily but didn't want to comment until you had unveiled the full stategy

Thank you. This is getting really good and fun to follow you.

As I said in my earlier posting that I will teach you the ZTL System bit by bit so here are the other bits.

1) We are going to introduce just one indicator and that is the MACD at default Settings.
2) We are going to use the ZTL to enter the market.

Look at the chart below. We have added the MACD Indicator at default settings.
We shall use the MACD to show us the direction of the Market.
We are going to use the MACD in different ways. You will learn as we go along.

ENTRY:
We shall enter a trade or Reverse our Trade when the candles cross the ZTL up or down.
Look at the chart below:

After getting Stopped out, the next candle started coming down and crossed the ZTL.
as soon as it crossed the ZTL, we went short again at 1.6170 and we Exited at 1.6127
giving us a Profit of 39 pips.
Our 2nd Buy Entry was when the 6:15 Candle crossed the ZTL from below.
We went Long at 1.6176 and Exited at 1.6222 giving us a profit of 42 pips.

EXIT
We use 2 different methods for your Exit:
1) When we get the first candle of the opposite colour.
2) Or when we see that the MACD has changed its direction.
Using both methods together is much more powerful.

The following chart shows our Exits.
The first Exit was when we got the first Blue Candle that closed at 1.6127
and the second Exit was when we got both the 7:30 Candle in opposite colour and
at the same time the MACD started going down too at 1.6222
So its better to use the combination of both the MACD and opposite coloured candles.
More to come as we go along.

Please study the chart below:

:clap:

Oh please don't stop. I love this method. Thank you for leading me to the VT.

No one is taking Interest.
I feel I am just wasting my time, no one is following the system.
Is it because its for FREE?

I am going to discontinue and end it here.

Dr. Zain Agha

and thank you for sharing this system. I just found your thread tonight and have spent a lot of time taking notes and studying what you've written. Then I got to your last post and was sad to know that you felt no one was following. I will be using what you have given. I was surprised to see that no one had actually thanked you but one person. NFP day and Labor Day. People are preoccupied maybe and school starting back. A lot on people's mind.