The World Money Show-London, November

Well whatever you do at that show dont get talked into buying shares in some OTC mining or gold investment company. There are several attending the show, no doubt offering to make you rich.

Yahoo! Message Boards - SENETEK PLC ADR NEW - Gold stock scams[B/QUOTE]

The last one I went to (Feb) someone was trying to sell me carbon credits WTF???????????
There was also a couple of very nice boys called Kevin and Kim trying to sell themselves.
There was the usual crowd talking the usual bull**** a company called "Wealth Training" advising that htye had developed a strategy now programmed into aq charting package that can guarantee wins even if 50% of trades were losers.
And to finishe there was a Irish Twonk talking about his time as a KICKBOXER WTF ???????????? And how this helps his trading. uring the day in that area.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Loadsa fun on the day, what is the best BAR to go DRINKING IN d

The last time I was there Montague Pitmann and Mike Baghdady were the big stars. I never went back after that.

:LOL:About 10 years ago I went to a fake auction run by con men. I knew how the con works and wanted to see it in action.

I purely went with intention of watching the psychology at play, to see how they hyped up the audience to buy rubbish.

These guys were so clever at what they did. Still to this day I cannot work out how I stuck my hand up and bought a worthless cheap perfume for £15!! I could not believe it, it was so involuntary and I only went along in the same way you might watch a magician, just to work out there tricks.

I would have put money down before hand on the fact I would not part with any cash at all.

Jason101,

I put my hand up to being suckered into that one back at college when I was in Nottingham. Got caught up in the hysteria expecting to purchase a Nintendo 64 for £5 but ended being ripped £15 for a cheapo Alba stereo cassette player that I could have bought on the same street for £3 at Argos.

Can't believe I've just admitted too that. Lol.

Pft, why bother? Guy Cohen's not speaking.

I was surprised to see none of the famous gurus were attending. Perhaps they're all off in Monte Carlo having their new teeth polished.

Attachments

• secker.png
    secker.png
    82 KB · Views: 105