The Supreme Court is wrong: ObamaCare is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Nope.

Per capita spending in the US is more than twice that of the UK to give just one example. And we live longer.

That is because the US Government is already meddling in health care with Medicare and Medicaid. Like has been said, Government always achieves the opposite of its stated intentions.

That is because the US Government is already meddling in health care with Medicare and Medicaid. Like has been said, Government always achieves the opposite of its stated intentions.

That has been my point.

Yes it would be nice to live in a world where things could exist absent of government interference. But we don't, which is why I said i'm grateful (even though the only healthcare I really use is the dentist, and I pay private for that) for the NHS. Because the alternative is a dysfunctional hybrid system such as the US.

Ron Pauls take-

Ron Paul: Get the Government Out of Healthcare - YouTube

Last edited:
Well then it doesn't really contradict the statement: “If you think health care is expensive now, just wait ‘til you see what it costs when it’s free”. How much would health care cost in the US compared to the UK if the Government wasn't meddling at all? That would be the real test and I think is more in line with Ron Paul's view.