The Stock market is going to crash..

imo its going to be the fed that pushes the equity markets lower again

I can see the reasoning behind that but I dont think it will need help to move down. I believe it will be an orderly slide. No panic but a move out of equities into "safer" instruments.

imo its going to be the fed that pushes the equity markets lower again

Nah, it'll be me, you and a million other traders taking short positions and a bunch of Oxbridge Pension Fund managers selling of their recently acquired long positions :)

also think about this, this nice little rally gave the banks a chance to sell some new stock to re capitalize..now they have done this..well, if i was one of those banks i would be wanting my stock back for pennies...time to drop the market like a sack of ****

also think about this, this nice little rally gave the banks a chance to sell some new stock to re capitalize..now they have done this..well, if i was one of those banks i would be wanting my stock back for pennies...time to drop the market like a sack of ****

I smelled this coming as soon as the arabs pulled out of barclays

Exactly. Another big rip off and more billions for the banksters.

i dont think the fed want to sell them, just encourage anyone they can to buy them.

well on the plus side, mortgage rates are linked to the 10y, so the positive of this is mortgage rates would come down which would stimulate the housing market in itself

well on the plus side, mortgage rates are linked to the 10y, so the positive of this is mortgage rates would come down which would stimulate the housing market in itself

Yes, the very last thing the fed want is higher interest rates. One thing could quite easily lead to another, if the bond bubble blows then its game over.

Is this just another example of your inflexible mindset? A person isn't allowed to change their opinion based on new data without you passing a snide comment? When was the last time you ever changed your mind? 1984?

New data...:LOL:I was told there would never be a repeat of 1929 and was called a moron by the genius calling a crash now...:rolleyes:

Exactly, we have had 'the world is going to end' panic, a smallish bounce and now we could quite easily drift down and down taking out the lows on the way.

are you saying the s and p will go below 666?? things would have to be pretty bad for that to happen

New data...:LOL:I was told there would never be a repeat of 1929 and was called a moron by the genius calling a crash now...:rolleyes:

i said there wouldn't be a great deperesion like the 30's..does that mean the market cant go down in light of new data? moron..and the reason i qouted for there not being another great deperesion like the 30's was because of the gold standard..

Last edited: