The Simplest Trading Method In The World

Incidentally, Dash appears to have started a thread in general of an almost identical nature to this one - basically set-ups and pictures of attractive (or elderly in the case of Dash and his Shania fixation) women.

Here's another older one for Dash - he'll be a regular of country file I reckon.

TH0_147201053Julia%20Bradbury(2)(4).jpg

Incidentally, Dash appears to have started a thread in general of an almost identical nature to this one - basically set-ups and pictures of attractive (or elderly in the case of Dash and his Shania fixation) women.

Here's another older one for Dash - he'll be a regular of country file I reckon.

She's pretty hot:

25303_76318.jpg

Dash's thread is OK, but it's a bit gay. Some weirdo posted a picture of a tranny over there.

you know robster you are absolutely bang on 100% right and a few months ago I had the best wank I've had in a long time to julia bradbury on cuntrywatch when I was staying in a country pub.

troof.

oh PS my thread is really just to throw the mods a bone or two while I lulz it up until I start at my new place.

the thing thats hot about julia bradbury is that... well a couple of things

1) she's accessible but not a munter
- I mean, an average bloke could chat her up, I'm I'm waaaaay better looking than average, so I wouldn't ever have to think (during my wank - "does she fancy me?")

2) She's got a great big konk for a nose which means she is insecure enough to emotionally blackmail into fellatio

3) she's an out-dorrsy type (hopefully a horsey one too)

4) **** and tits are no bigger than rugby ball

5) shes a bit nothern

anyway thats why julia bradbury is fit

another good thing about julia bradbury is that its not too hard to imagine that in the pics posted of her on this thread she is thinking something naughty.

I know what you mean boys - I think she's game enough for a spit roast IMO and what's more, she knows a lot about Wainwright's Walks and Foot & Mouth.

This thread has gone very quiet now that Dash is banned and Jimmy is off.

So I think I will make this my last contribtion on here with a nice reversal from this afternoon.

Attachments

• T2W290311ES.PNG
    T2W290311ES.PNG
    96 KB · Views: 358
What a shame - I enjoyed it everyone, so thanks very much. Learned some stuff, and had some fun.

I've been encouraged to contribute something useful instead of just f***ing around the whole time. Very well, T2W person who shall remain nameless, prepare to be bored.

I'll post some of my trades in this thread, and answer any questions in the unlikely event that there are any, or any readers to post any. I thought this was best in the beginner section because honestly this stuff is so simple and basic that if you can spell "forex" you will be insulted after you have read it.

By the way, I am not selling anything, and I never will. If you catch me trying to do it, chuck me some of the colourful abuse I am so fond of dishing out to others. I'm starting this thread because I have been shamed into it by a very friendly and good-natured private message.

OK, enough dribbling. My entire trading method depends upon a very simple and radical concept. This is an understanding of what causes price to move.

You might have your own ideas about this and good for you if you do. Pretty much everything in trading is opinion in my opinion, so disagree all you want. Don't bother posting it though, because I don't give a fat rat's a$$ about your opinion, and I hope you have the good sense to feel the same way about mine.

So, what causes price to move? Interest rates? Economic data? Company reports? NFP (whatever that is)? NO.

None of those things can move price by a single pip. It is a physical impossibility, so get used to it.

Supply and demand cause price to move. That's it. Nothing else.

I don't care about fundamentals at all. Not one bit. Why should I? There are virtually no retail traders (including me) that are trading shares, currencies, futures or whatever. If you think you are, think again. 99% of you are not, regardless of whether you trade shares, currencies, futures or whatever. You are trading something else, and it will be of enormous benefit to you if you can work out what you are really trading.

All you need to trade successfully is patience, discipline and the knowledge that supply and demand cause price to move. EVERYTHING that I use stems from this one simple fact.

It helps if you can understand that everything on your chart is an illusion, and depends entirely on your perspective, with one exception. That exception is price. Everything else, all the TA and PA and straight and squiggly lines in the world, all of it is at best total and utter bullsh1t. It helps if you understand this, but it is not essential.

Next post will show a trade that I took today. I warn you now that this one, like all the others that will follow it, is soul-crushingly dull and unbelievably simple.

I like the look of this strategy thanks for sharing it, I get a twice daily update emailed to me from the FX team at my work and 99% of the time all they mention is whole numbers how they have reacted off them and when they think they are going to react to them again in the future. I've sat with them as well and I think it is fair to say they are consistently profitable and they trade ridiculously large amounts. They never mention anything to do with any other TA just whole numbers and the supply and demand around that level.

Cheers Pazienza

I like the look of this strategy thanks for sharing it, I get a twice daily update emailed to me from the FX team at my work and 99% of the time all they mention is whole numbers how they have reacted off them and when they think they are going to react to them again in the future. I've sat with them as well and I think it is fair to say they are consistently profitable and they trade ridiculously large amounts. They never mention anything to do with any other TA just whole numbers and the supply and demand around that level.

Cheers Pazienza

That's really interesting - thanks. I try to follow the sparse but valuable nuggets that Pazienza scatters around. If you are listening Pazienza, people are still interested (y)

That's really interesting - thanks. I try to follow the sparse but valuable nuggets that Pazienza scatters around. If you are listening Pazienza, people are still interested (y)

Very kind of you to say so, but there is so little to it there's not a lot of point in me posting any more.

That said, since you asked here is a pretty nice chart that illustrates two solid set ups.

First thing, this is TF - mini Russell futures. Stock indices often tend to be very trendy intra-day. The recent moves have been extreme, but on a day by day view they're only really unusual in scale and the fact that the direction has been pretty constantly one way.

Anyway, to the left of the chart we were already heading down. It bounced around the 800 mark, dipped through, popped up, and then just kind of hung around. Then we got the 1st of August. Notice the little double top (green circles).

Set up 1 is pretty conventional, a bearish outside or engulfing bar. Price tested high then reversed sharply. What is different about this is - well just look at it. First, it is huge. Second, look how it engulfs - not one or two bars, but a large range. Then look how it closes - it closes strong, and below (if only just) the round number.

Now look at the area - 800, and an area of significance. See how price pivots around it.

So, you've got a story - downtrend, temporarily suspended, and you're trading south so in the direction of the recent trend. You've allowed price to convincingly test higher (forming a little double top), and waited for the rejection.

You've got a good area - big round number, price pivot.

Then you've got absolutely classic, screaming in yer lugoles price action. This is not some sh1tty, ambiguous little thing. This is a big, beautiful ba$tard. If you've been getting f***ed on the PA element of your trading, look at the crappy little bars you've been taking. Then look at this beast. Get it? Wait for the good ones. Motherf***er.

Now look at how the trade went. You would have been in a drawdown for about 1 minute. Do you like trades that are easy to manage, or do you like trades where you're on one ar$e cheek for the next seven hours?

Think about why this might have had a higher likelihood of working, and working well. And think how the market communicates this too you in many different ways.

OK, next one (number 2). Price basically drops out, only pausing overnight as usual. Where does it bounce? 750. Now look at the bounce. It's kind of a hammer / pin bar / whatever - a reversal signal. But look how crappy it is. OK, size, but weak close (some people pay no attention to the close, but for me it's important, and yes I know it's arbitrary etc etc).

Now, we're looking to be in a solid down turn by now. When you play a break of the bottom of the crappy reversal bar, you're also playing a break of the big round number. If you missed it, how about the crappy little pin at 3? Look what happens after that pin - yes it reverses, but only to test back to what? 750. Then it craps out again in earnest.

Again, look how easy it is to manage.

Remember, these are just pictures. But they represent something very important. Go and read "How to Trade in Stocks" and think about the concept of the Pivotal Point. What does it mean when we see action like this?

You are NOT looking at candles, pins, round numbers, support and resistance, double tops and anything else I might have refereed to above. These do not exist, they are not real. You are looking at a market. The ONLY thing that is real is price. EVERYTHING else is a fiction.

It really is simple. Just be patient and wait. Make it easy for yourself.

Don't forget. Price action does not work. Round numbers do not work. Support and resistance does not work. NOTHING WORKS. Learn to read the story that the market is telling you. Think about that, understand what it means, and you're well on your way.

Anyway, hope that's been useful.

Attachments

• US Russell 2000 (SEP-11).png
    US Russell 2000 (SEP-11).png
    54 KB · Views: 253
:rolleyes:

Stick to Traders' University Bint, that's more your level. You did give me a good chuckle there.

Thats almost exactly the same way I trade, with some modifications.
Rule 1 manage risk
Rule 2 think supply demand
Rule 3 be consistent and follow your rules.

Easy aint it
:confused::confused::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart: