The Simplest Trading Method In The World

:eek:
So we both had a bad end to the week.

I dropped 16K on friday, so that makes 3 of us. The trick is to make sure your biggest losing days are smaller than you biggest winning ones. If you only make 100K on a good day, dont lose 200 on your bad ones. Still im sure many traders do have that style.

So I stormed off from work at 2pm, then... actually, never mind what I did over weekend... it was lulzy but it contravened government guidelines I think... especially if they have them about... how does one say... slags :D

I thought LULZ only applied to stuff on the internet. So unless them said .. slags.. were on webcam or something.. it wasnt lulz, it was just a really good time :LOL:

I ought to update this I think. I've taken a few trades this month, but very little of interest so not much to show.

Overall just under break even for the month so far.

Ditto - down 3 pts so far on ES - crap month. Took a duff trade last week which I really should not have otherwise I'd be 1pt down.

I didn't bother with Friday - it looked like sh1t from the start.

Took this ES one today.

I normally tighten up my trailing stop after a good reversal signal. This one I gave too much room to (you can see where I got hit, horizontal line). Still quite a nice, quick trade.

EDIT:

Damn, chart won't load. Will save it again and upload later.

Took this ES one today.

I normally tighten up my trailing stop after a good reversal signal. This one I gave too much room to (you can see where I got hit, horizontal line). Still quite a nice, quick trade.

EDIT:

Damn, chart won't load. Will save it again and upload later.

2:35pm long or 3:15pm short (GMT)?

i dont trade spoos but my feeling is that the presidents day holiday has made the reaction worse and fading these sell offs is a good short term bias for shorter term trades tomorrow.
:)

1300-1310 (cash) area was resistance that became support and was tested a couple of times before it took off to 1340 area. It's looking for value now around this area. If it finds it, I reckon we're off back up up again.

Drives into this area should generate Jimmy's pin like rejections under volume unless the buyers have gone all scaredy-cat

Anyway, no charts today, just Liz.

Liz_Hurley_472587j.jpg

I can show graphs but im watching a thing on bbc 3 i was at school with one of them :)

i will after

1300-1310 (cash) area was resistance that became support and was tested a couple of times before it took off to 1340 area. It's looking for value now around this area. If it finds it, I reckon we're off back up up again.

Drives into this area should generate Jimmy's pin like rejections under volume unless the buyers have gone all scaredy-cat

buying 1296 for a bounce back to 1308 looks like a nice setup if it gets there tomorrow (or possibly thursday/friday depending on the action)

I can show graphs but im watching a thing on bbc 3 i was at school with one of them :)

"Suzi is thrown in at the deep end, dealing with serious emergencies in A&E. Adam feels that he is not hands-on enough with patients and is frustrated by paperwork, while Lucy has to do her first rectal examination."

Your watching your friend Lucy doing her first rectal examination on BBC 3? Good lord, is this what they allow now after the watershed? I used to have to pay good money to see that kind of thing.