The methodology's of a mad man"

First, there's no hate in me, so by deduction, I could not be hateful (not "hate full"). Also, and maybe you didn't know this, but that dog is not me. That is my beloved four-legged companion, Tucker. He is a loveable, wonderful dog.

Now let's do some comparing. Let's look at the reply in this post that I am replying to in addition to the following:
"explain, is it push up hill on a down hill slope you newbies tring to push a bolder up hill "
"i said i was not going to explain not that i could not explain them.. and its sad as a fellow trader you can not understand them, as it is in plain view how i trade. and anybody with 2 cent in this... "
"true i had an ego trip. sometime you have to make sense of you self.. i needed an edge something to put me on top the failure was it. if you could understand that. it was like me saying hey i can... "
Those posts have no semblance whatsoever to the following:
"So you call your self a trader. Day in and day out seeking a return on a market that's never stable. Week after week you run through chart after chart seeking you what you would call the proper way. But is there a proper way. Even still, system after system you fly through; digging for something to call your own. A way, a way that says this is a goal to go by. but what is it that your actually doing. foreseeing a market that you desperately want to call your own? Disasters are bound to reap them selves; yet you push on gleaming to make a call. the lure of money atracts and scuwers all sense and concern for stability. The life you say, "i want to live the life"; so you throw out all hopes of a sound mind and go with the wind. I know this way; It's Know as THE TRUE METHODOLOGY'S OF A MAD MAN. A wise man once said, "A Man never know's where he's going, He just knows what happens when he gets there". Engulfed in A world, leaving nothing but room for errors.. so is this where your at friend,on a chopping block of inconsistancies AND errors, garanteed to repeat them selves. IT'S THE SOUND METHODOLGY'S OF A MAD MAN.
So have you found your self here my friend; at/on a stage where nothing is foreseen. Then my friend, its simply put as this your a TRADER. "

There is no comparison to the 1st 4 statements as opposed to the latter. How did you all of a sudden learn to punctuate, capitalize, etc? Granted, methodology is not possesive. There are still a few misspelled words. Still, basically, it's like you learned English as soon as you decided to start this thread.
I can't send you a copy, but anyone can tell the leading post in this thread is distinctively different from all those other posts.

you hate full dog... and lie tooo show me where i plagarized it at send a copy of it too me

First, there's no hate in me, so by deduction, I could not be hateful (not "hate full"). Also, and maybe you didn't know this, but that dog is not me. That is my beloved four-legged companion, Tucker. He is a loveable, wonderful dog.

Now let's do some comparing. Let's look at the reply in this post that I am replying to in addition to the following:
"explain, is it push up hill on a down hill slope you newbies tring to push a bolder up hill "
"i said i was not going to explain not that i could not explain them.. and its sad as a fellow trader you can not understand them, as it is in plain view how i trade. and anybody with 2 cent in this... "
"true i had an ego trip. sometime you have to make sense of you self.. i needed an edge something to put me on top the failure was it. if you could understand that. it was like me saying hey i can... "
"So you call your self a trader. Day in and day out seeking a return on a market that's never stable. Week after week you run through chart after chart seeking you what you would call the proper way. But is there a proper way. Even still, system after system you fly through; digging for something to call your own. A way, a way that says this is a goal to go by. but what is it that your actually doing. foreseeing a market that you desperately want to call your own? Disasters are bound to reap them selves; yet you push on gleaming to make a call. the lure of money atracts and scuwers all sense and concern for stability. The life you say, "i want to live the life"; so you throw out all hopes of a sound mind and go with the wind. I know this way; It's Know as THE TRUE METHODOLOGY'S OF A MAD MAN. A wise man once said, "A Man never know's where he's going, He just knows what happens when he gets there". Engulfed in A world, leaving nothing but room for errors.. so is this where your at friend,on a chopping block of inconsistancies AND errors, garanteed to repeat them selves. IT'S THE SOUND METHODOLGY'S OF A MAD MAN.
So have you found your self here my friend; at/on a stage where nothing is foreseen. Then my friend, its simply put as this your a TRADER. "

There is no comparison to the 1st 4 statements as opposed to the latter. How did you all of a sudden learn to punctuate, capitalize, etc? Granted, methodology is not possesive. There are still a few misspelled words. Still, basically, it's like you learned English as soon as you decided to start this thread.
I can't send you a copy, but anyone can tell the leading post in this thread is distinctively different from all those other posts.

I remember when Invented the term "the trend is your friend"

I don't know who invented the phrase, but it has not been something that I have been able to relate to in my personal trading, considering, for the most part, I'm a contrarian. OTOH, the way I've been trying to catch the reversals of late and missing the turning point maybe I should jump on the bandwagon. Not!

I remember when Invented the term "the trend is your friend"

I don't know who invented the phrase, but it has not been something that I have been able to relate to in my personal trading, considering, for the most part, I'm a contrarian. OTOH, the way I've been trying to catch the reversals of late and missing the turning point maybe I should jump on the bandwagon. Not!

You're a contrarian but you've been missing the reversals?
:cool:

get off my nutts man, sometimes i reread sometimes i dont

Yes, call it a bit of a slump. I thought I called it right, as an example, on the reversal on the EUR/USD by entering the trade at 1.3077. I'm already down on it by <> 100 pips. For the time being, my live trades look kind of messy. The explosion is around the corner--just watch!
I have very conservative margin practices and ice flows in my veins, so it still doesn't phase me much.

You're a contrarian but you've been missing the reversals?
:cool:

Look, I just replied to your plagarism. You were wanting me to prove your opening statement was plagarized, so I did. That has nothing to do with rereading. That has everything to do with copying.

get off my nutts man, sometimes i reread sometimes i dont

so who here is going through these same hard times...

So you call your self a trader. Day in and day out seeking a return on a market that's never stable. Week after week you run through chart after chart seeking you what you would call the proper way. But is there a proper way. Even still, system after system you fly through; digging for something to call your own. A way, a way that says this is a goal to go by. but what is it that your actually doing. foreseeing a market that you desperately want to call your own? Disasters are bound to reap them selves; yet you push on gleaming to make a call. the lure of money atracts and scuwers all sense and concern for stability. The life you say, "i want to live the life"; so you throw out all hopes of a sound mind and go with the wind. I know this way; It's Know as THE TRUE METHODOLOGY'S OF A MAD MAN. A wise man once said, "A Man never know's where he's going, He just knows what happens when he gets there". Engulfed in A world, leaving nothing but room for errors.. so is this where your at friend,on a chopping block of inconsistancies AND errors, garanteed to repeat them selves. IT'S THE SOUND METHODOLGY'S OF A MAD MAN.
So have you found your self here my friend; at/on a stage where nothing is foreseen. Then my friend, its simply put as this your a TRADER.(y):cool:

and you worth all of the flees on your dogs head.. im trying to be cool with you but you keep coming at me with this non sense do you have a life. all you do is mess with my treads.. this tread was concerning a major issue ... yet you keep concerning your self about me and not reading what i write.. i wrote this tread for young and old alike to express there views on it and hard ships. but your tack less self is concerned about me and wasting people time and lives on bs. when we could be talking about the hart of the issue in this tread which is traders and there slight inconsistancies in the maket..this tread was for people to learn how to trade and what to look for when you do trade

I responded to your question.
People won't learn anything from you. All they have to do is look at your posts.
Do you keep forgetting that all of your posts are public information?

and you worth all of the flees on your dogs head.. im trying to be cool with you but you keep coming at me with this non sense do you have a life. all you do is mess with my treads.. this tread was concerning a major issue ... yet you keep concerning your self about me and not reading what i write.. i wrote this tread for young and old alike to express there views on it and hard ships. but your tack less self is concerned about me and wasting people time and lives on bs. when we could be talking about the hart of the issue in this tread which is traders and there slight inconsistancies in the maket..this tread was for people to learn how to trade and what to look for when you do trade

didnt i say i was 25 so my posts are my concerns and issues i have and for me to learn from through other peoples insight. so still again you show how much you fail to understand.. reread the first post in this tread and tell if you dont understand it. if you dont reread it again untill you do............

So you call your self a trader. Day in and day out seeking a return on a market that's never stable. Week after week you run through chart after chart seeking you what you would call the proper way. But is there a proper way. Even still, system after system you fly through; digging for something to call your own. A way, a way that says this is a goal to go by. but what is it that your actually doing. foreseeing a market that you desperately want to call your own? Disasters are bound to reap them selves; yet you push on gleaming to make a call. the lure of money atracts and scuwers all sense and concern for stability. The life you say, "i want to live the life"; so you throw out all hopes of a sound mind and go with the wind. I know this way; It's Know as THE TRUE METHODOLOGY'S OF A MAD MAN. A wise man once said, "A Man never know's where he's going, He just knows what happens when he gets there". Engulfed in A world, leaving nothing but room for errors.. so is this where your at friend,on a chopping block of inconsistancies AND errors, garanteed to repeat them selves. IT'S THE SOUND METHODOLGY'S OF A MAD MAN.
So have you found your self here my friend; at/on a stage where nothing is foreseen. Then my friend, its simply put as this your a TRADER.(y):cool:

I responded to your question.
People won't learn anything from you. All they have to do is look at your posts.
Do you keep forgetting that all of your posts are public information?

The 4xpipcounter/hustlerscreed ding dongs remind me of when nrothschild and ODT used to go at it. Entertaining stuff boys, keep it up.

Who do you think will win, a pip counter or a hustler?
Actually, I get the feeling this may be coming to an end. I hate to break up your fun.
Only a feeling. the problem is I can't put my ichimoku to it, so I can't say for a fact.

The 4xpipcounter/hustlerscreed ding dongs remind me of when nrothschild and ODT used to go at it. Entertaining stuff boys, keep it up.

so back to the issue here is going through the same problems .. how did you get the mind set to become a true trader

Originally Posted by hustlerscreed
So have you found your self here my friend; at/on a stage where nothing is foreseen. Then my friend, its simply put as this your a TRADER.