The Master Trader Home Study Course

trendie said:
Mr Diamond,

dont take it personally !!
look at it from our point of view;
We dont rate VinceS or DarrenW, and are wary of people like that.
( personally, all they do is sell expensive courses !! )

We are also wary of first-time posters who come and start extolling a system.
If you had joined and made several posts on several threads with your help - thats one thing.

But, you joined up, and straight away pointed us to a system that we had to pay for.
Look at it from our point of view - looks suspicious !!

I am sure you are a genuine poster. Hopefully, you can help others on this board with your experiences, without pushing a course or system.

Please dont be scared off - but we tend to help each other out without expecting to be paid.

However, if you are pushing a system, you should have posted on the Commercial Systems threads.

hope you have a good days trading.
:)

EDIT: YOU DID post on the commercial systems !!
You have nothing to fear then.

Hi Trendie,

Cheers for that, I guess your right. I suppose I'd be the same also, especially after Stanzione, never heard of the other guy though. Is this a moving average system also?

Diamond

gullible said:
Diamond,

Pls can you broker a deal with this Ishmail Guy for me? The deal is he lets me have the course for free, I will give him 30% of the profits from my first year of trading, I will give you a 25% share of the profits. I will open an account with the SB company that you deal with as they appear to offer bets on peeny shares at a small spread and on weekly basis both you and Downes get a copy of my statement form this SB co?

many thanks

gullible

rgds

gullible

gullible

the share Oxford Biomedical (OXB) is a FTSE 250 share, and is easily spread betable, I used IG index. Also the spread was something silly like 0.252, and that was a controlled risk bet, so obviously it would have been even smaller had I placed a standard stop loss bet.

Diamond

Mr Diamond said:
gullible

the share Oxford Biomedical (OXB) is a FTSE 250 share, and is easily spread betable, I used IG index. Also the spread was something silly like 0.252, and that was a controlled risk bet, so obviously it would have been even smaller had I placed a standard stop loss bet.

Diamond

Sorry I better correct this, the total spread was about 0.752 the 0.252 was the premium for the controlled risk bet. The shares spread was around 0.50.

Mr Diamond said:
I hope you are pulling my leg.

Why do I feel like I am being put on trial here. I simply wanted to share the course I have been using to make good money - thats it!!!

Diamond

You've not answered my question.

To repeat, I asked you if you are Ishmail Downes? Or are you connected in any way with IDER Marketing?

Skimbleshanks said:
You've not answered my question.

To repeat, I asked you if you are Ishmail Downes? Or are you connected in any way with IDER Marketing?

Am I Ishmail Downes? NO... am I connected to IDER Marketing, yes I suppose, I am a customer of theirs!!!

Mr Diamond said:
Am I Ishmail Downes? NO... am I connected to IDER Marketing, yes I suppose, I am a customer of theirs!!!

How odd.

Then why do you use the email address ishmail@?

And why do you use a URL which is registered to IDER Marketing?

Are you therefore attempting to deceive people on T2W by pretending to be someone else? I remind you of your first post:

Mr Diamond said:
I wanted to tell you about a system that I have been following now for around 6 months. I've purchased quite a few trading systems, including Vince Stanziones (groan). The system is contained in the Master Trader Home Study Course - http://www.idermarketing.co.uk .

For the first time in my trading endeavours, I can confidently say that I actually now win more than I lose. So far I have made around £8,500 following this system.

The course is written by a guy called Ishmail Downes, and is strongly influenced by the Jesse Livermore Trading Secret, "How To Trade in Stocks". The system is based on medium term trades, and most of my trades so far have been in profit right from the start. The approach to the system is very unique, and as soon as I read it I knew it would work.

The course is very easy to understand and is written in lay terms. I think the best part is that there is a section of the course that deals with your phsycology, and Ishmail uses a hard hitting story about his past to help with fear.

Mr Diamond,

from the IDER Part 4;

"During the development of my trading method, I realised that the moving average
system and other systems basically aimed at catching the exact same moves my
method was catching."

Isnt it basically saying, that the system does EXACTLY what a Moving Average system does ??
If so, why not just use MAs ??

darren winter is no trader

Funnily enough, Darren Winters started out this way as well - owing money, was desperate, found out about trading, made a fortune, etc.

]
darren winter only makes money via selling crap,
im sorry to say he is a fraud.

Seancass,

Well spoted, according to this Diamond chap Ishmail Downes suffers from somesort of illness. I do not know much about this illness but doubt if anybody can play football and score as well.

Maybe I am being unfiar the guy may have been a footballer but due illness stopped playing and now earns a living from trading

gullible said:
Seancass,

Well spoted, according to this Diamond chap Ishmail Downes suffers from somesort of illness. I do not know much about this illness but doubt if anybody can play football and score as well.

Maybe I am being unfiar the guy may have been a footballer but due illness stopped playing and now earns a living from trading
:LOL: Gully, you have a wicked sense of humour. :devilish: