The Market Matrix

G-Man said:
I must admit that I am getting a few sniggers, exterminator!!

Unless, of course we see a 60 point dump in the next 8 trading hours.

G-Man

i know a few of the mm boys who were thinking the same. Not a problem, chart was inverted.

today it has hit 50% on the SPX and it is 3 days yup from the low. tomorrow could be the turning point for the high, as there are 2 fib days coming in 8 days and 21 days, however, i am sure we have seen it now and we are off!!!

dead easy this MM stuff when you read a few books. Saves £2k to say the least

Hi guys

MM got me into the trade at 1175. Cycle - was correct. High 1189 after that we are going down big time. Cycle - ends tommorow. We are going down big time so Short Big time

MM says Sell target 1150.

Good Luck Followers of MM

Sandra

Last edited:
sandrab said:
Hi guys

MM got me into the trade at 1175. Cycle - was correct. High 1189 after that we are going down big time. Cycle - ends tommorow. We are going down big time so Short Big time

MM says Sell target 1150.

Good Luck Followers of MM

Sandra

When you say high... do you mean the high at 1189 on the cash or on the futures???

Cycle

We seem to have had a several different systems all indicating
a Cycle change is due , the levels of the Turning Points may be
slightly different, as we are all not using MM.

BF1 said:
Futures ES M5? What market does that relate to?

SP500 E-mini futures. Slightly higher prices than the cash.

MM boys and girls use the cash for the calculation of turning points with their fib numbers.

:p

exterminator said:
SP500 E-mini futures. Slightly higher prices than the cash.

MM boys and girls use the cash for the calculation of turning points with their fib numbers.

:p

Hi All

Update to last post.

Target for S&P 1170 first

If anybody is in S&P Down side - Fix stoploss at 1194

Good Luck

S

Additional Info. Does anybody trade the Ftse? Will try MM on that if anybody interested.

Last edited:
Hi Sandra

Does MM indicate when (time/date) 1170 is likely to hit? And does 1194, if reached, suggest that the 1170 target is cancelled?

sandrab said:
Hi All

Update to last post.

Good Luck

S

Additional Info. Does anybody trade the Ftse? Will try MM on that if anybody interested.

As an observer of the MM debate vs other systems it appears most of those predicting the future missed a three day rally this week. today in a sideways market people start shouting out figures again.
can anybody show me a post where the US markets were going to rally, i would be very interested.
Thanks.

I, and Im sure others, would be interested to know what MM showed for this 3 day rally. Can any user of MM comment please? Thanks.

rinker said:
As an observer of the MM debate vs other systems it appears most of those predicting the future missed a three day rally this week. today in a sideways market people start shouting out figures again.
can anybody show me a post where the US markets were going to rally, i would be very interested.
Thanks.

Pat494 said:
I see Tom Hooguard gave a tentative up forecast today providing the PPI figures were OK. He is a keen advocate of MM ( and seller)

I was impressed by the recent correct forecasts. I hope they haven't stopped to rest on the laurels.

Well he did get it right 17/5/2005

sandrab said:
Hi All

Update to last post.

Good Luck

S

I would place my stop a little higher than 1194 if i was selling now. Especially if i was following the MM stuff. 34 points down from the high is above 1194 to me.

Im sure you can work that out. Esy this MM stuff

Pat494 said:
Well he did get it right 17/5/2005

Maybe we should ask Tom if he gets commission???

He is selling it through his site so if i was him, i would be giving out a few more predictions based on MM, so that it proves how good it is and then he can sell more.

or am i stupid?

Good suggestion Exterminator. Save perusing the rest of this thread, are you a user of MM or do you use a similar system?

exterminator said:
Maybe we should ask Tom if he gets commission???

He is selling it through his site so if i was him, i would be giving out a few more predictions based on MM, so that it proves how good it is and then he can sell more.

or am i stupid?

Can you give an insight into your system please? What books have you read that you recommend?Im finding it a complete minefield and would love just to know where to start!
Thanks.

exterminator said:
i know how MM works and i use a different system. Lets say after reading a few books i have tweaked my system.

Also Tom H has been on Bloomberg saying that he is selling market matrix, so i would hazard a guess that he may/may not get commission on it. Which is not a bad thing for him or Steve Copan as Tom is a high profile person with alot of admirers.

Fair play. i would do the same if i was a handsome danish guy in the media. Full your boots!!!

:p :p :p

Hi all

MM - yep - I use it as a sidekick. I follow my system. Nobody CAN use somebody's system. Copan sells his idea for £2000. Knowing full well NOBODY can replicat it. Money 4 nought.

Ask Robster4. His views are well known. Nowhere to be seen now. He said sell!!!!!!!!!! . MM said Sell. Yep. I can tell you it did. But the market went UP. Follow that TOM, ROBSTER4, - and ofcourse Copam. But does he care. Well yes . He got a lot of you doubting the system.. So £2000 down the drain. From Ex............rer, L*****art, and the rest of you.

MM - in my view - well it works for Copam. But for you and me, NO! unless you can adapt it to suit you. I've had MM for 3 months. I could have spent £50 on a book on Fib/gann/cycles.

Sorry copam. But got to be honest to all here.

Mail m if you ned anything else.

See u

S