The Market Matrix

Hi Robster
Went back thru the posts and saw that you use dynamic trading whose own software seems similar, (has time and price projections). Is market matrix a lot different.
Thanks a lot
Tony

tonym said:
Hi Robster
Went back thru the posts and saw that you use dynamic trading whose own software seems similar, (has time and price projections). Is market matrix a lot different.
Thanks a lot
Tony

Sounds like you have just hit the nail on the head Tony

nothing new on this earth as Gann once said to me, whilst we were in a bar sipping on our buds

:p :p :p :eek: :eek:

Tony

I'm using DT as my charting package, but not for anything else.

I do my projections using MM techniques.

Does DT give such projections?

Cheers

Rob

PS, just shorted at 1156.2 in pre-market - now already 2 points up!

tonym said:
So no real need to buy both then

Last edited:
Hi
Bit confused is the market matrix package completely different to the dynamic trading software
I assumed the reason dynamic trading was expensive was because of the software/course you have to buy
Tony

no, MM is a trading technique that is well utilized with the DT charting package.

DT is a charting package through which Robert Miner (its creator) also advocates certain trading methods, some of which have parallels with MM...but they're not the same thing and Miner is a bit hit and miss with his projections.

tonym said:
Hi
Bit confused is the market matrix package completely different to the dynamic trading software
I assumed the reason dynamic trading was expensive was because of the software/course you have to buy
Tony

robster4 said:
Tony

I'm using DT as my charting package, but not for anything else.

I do my projections using MM techniques.

Does DT give such projections?

Cheers

Rob

PS, just shorted at 1156.2 in pre-market - now already 2 points up!

It should give the projections if you set them up properly, all you use is fibs for projections of time and price.

Ok so its £2,000 for matrix and then about another $2,000 for the charting package to use it.
As you have access to the matrix forum do you find people are using it for intraday currency trading or more for daily trading. I will be using it for currencies rather than s+p's hence the question.
Thanks
Tony

The MM boards are pretty active and Copan even gives a few comments and hints here and there about how best to use the techniques.

For me it's been great so far and it's enriched my life and thinking in more ways than one. I feel that i've got far more insight into things now and it's perhaps made me more intelligent in my other day-to-day aspects of life. Difficult to explain but I don't think I'm the only one who's had this sort of experience with it.

tonym said:
Ok so its £2,000 for matrix and then about another $2,000 for the charting package to use it.
As you have access to the matrix forum do you find people are using it for intraday currency trading or more for daily trading. I will be using it for currencies rather than s+p's hence the question.
Thanks
Tony

Hi All,

I am also a user of the MM, I had purchased it around 3 months ago, and love it, it has totally changed the way I see the markets. I am only papar trading right now with currencies. Anyways..Rob just to let you know, i spent a good deal of time on the DT and went through the couses and all that , and yes if you go through the manuals and courses, you will be able to apply MM's Techniques much quicker.
I read some previous threads written by you..good going.
regards
BKC

thanks bk

nice to have a "colleague" around!

rob

bkchoy said:
Hi All,

I am also a user of the MM, I had purchased it around 3 months ago, and love it, it has totally changed the way I see the markets. I am only papar trading right now with currencies. Anyways..Rob just to let you know, i spent a good deal of time on the DT and went through the couses and all that , and yes if you go through the manuals and courses, you will be able to apply MM's Techniques much quicker.
I read some previous threads written by you..good going.
regards
BKC

hi rob and bkchoy

its good to read what u all have to say .... i think there was someone else here who also uses MM...

Perhaps u other guys can also post some of your turning points etc. and whenever you agree with each other, then post that in particular to "accentuate" it....

Last edited:
I think we get the idea by now that Rob uses the MM very successfully, and the trading posts reinforce that. To compliment that i think it would be more useful to discuss the concepts involved with MM & their application. Cue G-Man with long awaited review........??

watsone said:
hi
i have been following this thread with interest i wondered if the website www.wave59.com are advertising
the same technique as used by mm?
regards edward

Think you could be right with that Watsone. not used the package myself, but sounds familiar to MM.

I see Tom Hooguard gave a tentative up forecast today providing the PPI figures were OK. He is a keen advocate of MM ( and seller)

I was impressed by the recent correct forecasts. I hope they haven't stopped to rest on the laurels.

exterminator said:
The next low will be the 19th May, this will probably be the first leg of this wave C down. This could quite easily be 1121 in price.

So if you think this baby is going to go up, then you are a fool for buying and i will be happy to take your money... Just look at Elliott and the sus and res levels,

What this space

:p :p

I must admit that I am getting a few sniggers, exterminator!!

Unless, of course we see a 60 point dump in the next 8 trading hours.

G-Man

Mm

Does mm point to down cycle on a large TF ? like a swing short position from here
1183 ES

mjw