The infamous Black Box EA - let's discuss it here

Analog

hi guys, :cool:

been searching for a good ea since last year. nothing has come out good so far. a friend recommended me black box ea. pls see my signature for the link. need u guys to review it.

100% automated. performance wise, quite interesting. they claimed 15% consistent profits / month. they also gave forward test proof :

login: 5216656
pass: xaw2feb
broker: interbankfx
server: demo server 2

anyone who already tried this ea, pls leave fdback. let's discuss this ea here.i would love to join them if the performance would be consistent like this.

The whole site looks as dodgy as your non working log in details.

They give no info and insist you open an account through them so they get the commission.

Nobody's going to be interested in this...

yah i agree the site looks a bit sluggish. but their current performance looks good. small drawdowns, if they could maintain its consistency like this i would certainly join them.

Hi jaygo,

by the way i'm not a spammer or a salesman etc..i just got the link from my friend.

My main concern would like to ask anyone heard about this EA which might be found at our community here...

anyone??

Hi jaygo,

by the way i'm not a spammer or a salesman etc..i just got the link from my friend.

My main concern would like to ask anyone heard about this EA which might be found at our community here...

anyone??

Or an affiliate maybe? Making money from clicks or sales from this link?

Or an affiliate maybe? Making money from clicks or sales from this link?

hi wil68,

no. if you check on the link given, it's a direct link, not an affiliate one. i'm here to discuss this ea, not to promote anything. in search for someone in this community that already tried this ea for their comments. come on guys:smart:

hi wil68,

no. if you check on the link given, it's a direct link, not an affiliate one. i'm here to discuss this ea, not to promote anything. in search for someone in this community that already tried this ea for their comments. come on guys:smart:

Take one look at the website. There now, they have just got another hit. Why would anyone take it seriously, except an aspiring affiliate.

this black box is going nuts on profits..over 150%+ within 1st month. if they continue like this for at least 1 month, i'll hop over their boat(y)

Just remember the markets have had a BIG move this last month so that 150% might not hold up for very long. You might want to wait for a while longer.

From the ProjectX07 website . . .

"The Foreign Exchange market, also referred to as "FOREX" is currently the largest financial market in the world, with a volume of over USD2 trillion a day. NOW FACE THE FACT – ONLY 5% OF FOREX TRADERS SURVIVE IN THE MARKET!!! The difference between success and failure in the Forex market depends in the knowledge of a trader. But even experienced / professional traders who already spend their entire 3-4 years analyzing and studying the Forex market still trading on a losing streak. Not to mention the newbie traders out there. They all share the same thing - LOSS, LOSS & LOSS. At a certain point of the losing streak, they will start to think, “There’s more to learn!!!”. By then, you all start to search for a new system on online forums, blogs, signal services etc that really works. Yet again, you still fail!!! Until now, how much did you blow your money away in Forex??? But luckily, you have found our website. Consider us as your last hope in Forex. Project X Venom trading System is as easy as ABC 123!!! Even a zero newbie in Forex can use our system without any hassle. WE GUARANTEE THAT THIS IS YOUR TURNING POINT IN FOREX. "

(Snigger)

Just remember the markets have had a BIG move this last month so that 150% might not hold up for very long. You might want to wait for a while longer.

ya, but they confirmed a 15% miimum ROI / month. that's good enough for me :cheesy:

I wonder why only 'Rookies' are interested in this?

Sorry guys but you are just too guillable!

Don't you think that if this really worked, the big institutional traders would pay mega bucks for it? Because it doesn't really work, they have to flog it to newbie traders for peanuts...

It may produce a profit for a while (50;50 after all) and then it'll blow up like all the others and lose you all your money.

If there was an EA that worked like they all claim, we'd all know about it, all use it and all be rich.

Get real and stop dreaming...

Come on now, I didn't mean wow in a good way. I may not be smart but i'm not a total idiot.