The Holy Grail In Trading

Welshmal

Regulars will know that as part of my journey in forex trading I have tested many recommendation services. The results have been poor, my main dispute being with their published performance data against actual results. However, I have been on a trial with Aspen www.aspentrading.com who appear to present results that are true and analysis that is spot-on.

To fully benefit from the service you need to be in a position to trade closer to US time rather than UK time unless you are an insomniac as it is a 24 hour service. The other comment I would add is that it is another set of tools in our trading box. An appreciation and understanding of forex trading is crucial to its application. I only say this as the service is simplicity itself but I would never encourage anyone to blindly follow a service without first understanding what and how they are actually trading it.

At the time of writing I note they are offering a free trial (which is unusual in itself) so in many respects I guess you have nothing to lose.

Happy Trading!

Last edited:
Interesting, Welshmal - and thanks for posting it. It's not altogether clear from their website whether the "free newsletter" is just part of the 2-week trial or whether it's permanently available free? (I'm guessing the latter, which might certainly be useful).

The results of the trade recommendations are perhaps not for everyone, though, with the 2004 year's profit totalling 862 pips but including two months with losses in excess of 500 pips?

Roberto said:
Interesting, Welshmal - and thanks for posting it. It's not altogether clear from their website whether the "free newsletter" is just part of the 2-week trial or whether it's permanently available free? (I'm guessing the latter, which might certainly be useful).

The results of the trade recommendations are perhaps not for everyone, though, with the 2004 year's profit totalling 862 pips but including two months with losses in excess of 500 pips?

Therein lies the problem. 500 points at £10 per point is a £5000 drawdown that must seriously test a traders pain threshold. Nonetheless, thanks for an interesting post Welshmal.

Regulars will know that as part of my journey in forex trading I have tested many recommendation services. The results have been poor, my main dispute being with their published performance data against actual results. However, I have been on a trial with Aspen Aspen Trading Group who appear to present results that are true and analysis that is spot-on.

To fully benefit from the service you need to be in a position to trade closer to US time rather than UK time unless you are an insomniac as it is a 24 hour service. The other comment I would add is that it is another set of tools in our trading box. An appreciation and understanding of forex trading is crucial to its application. I only say this as the service is simplicity itself but I would never encourage anyone to blindly follow a service without first understanding what and how they are actually trading it.

At the time of writing I note they are offering a free trial (which is unusual in itself) so in many respects I guess you have nothing to lose.

Happy Trading!

WelshMal, Any update available on these guys at Aspen Trading ? I can see a few references to them here on T2W and David Floyd the owner was posting here for a while but I'm unable to find any reviews on them or there performance anywhere.