The Great Global Warming Swindle

You can read their statements here
http://nationalacademies.org/onpi/06072005.pdf
and here -
http://www.royalsociety.org/displaypagedoc.asp?id=13619
Please explain either how these organizations conspire to dupe the great unwashed, or they themselves are victims of the conspiracy.

In you first link, Again it's based on United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change

Your secound link Again it a UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, demonstrating a global commitment

Your two top links you posted, support the UN findings, so nothing new.

Let me make it simple, I am not saying we are not warming up, I am saying its not man made like you seem to think...Carbon dioxide has never driven temperature. In fact, the evidence shows that historically, temperature has driven CO2.

The world warms and cools, it's been doing it for thousand of years, nothing new

In you first link, Again it's based on United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change

Your secound link Again it a UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, demonstrating a global commitment

Your two top links you posted, support the UN findings, so nothing new.

Let me make it simple, I am not saying we are not warming up, I am saying its not man made like you seem to think...Carbon dioxide has never driven temperature. In fact, the evidence shows that historically, temperature has driven CO2.

The world warms and cools, it's been doing it for thousand of years, nothing new

I think we are going round in circles.

1. The reason the UN appears on both is because the United Nations is the forum for these countries to air their findings. You are forgetting that as much as the US tries the UN is platform for all the countries in the world.

Thus for you to say it's just the UN is missing the point completely.

You still have not accounted for that extensive list other than dissmiss it with your head in the sand...

2. Yes the World warms and cools.
Yes it's being doing it for thousand of years.

What is new is the *** RATE *** of change is nothing like ever before...

"A four-year study by scientists from the University of East Anglia (UEA), British Antarctic Survey (BAS) and the Max-Planck Institute for Biogeochemistry reveals that an increase in winds over the Southern Ocean, caused by greenhouse gases and ozone depletion, has led to a release of stored CO2 into the atmosphere and is preventing further absorption of the greenhouse gas. "

http://www.antarctica.ac.uk/News_and_Information/Press_Releases/story.php?id=305

Yet more evidence that the perpetrators of the great global warming conspiracy are prepared to go to the end of the earth to further their evil ambitions of world government.

On a more rational level, to me this seems to be rather alarming data as the saturation of the Southern Ocean CO2 sink was not predicted by current models to occur until 2050. In other words it could already be worse than we realise.

Way Haaay

We're getting Nukilla Power uk govt has announced it at last........ its only been in the works for a few years..:cheesy:

Nukes produce no ghg how gr8 is that

We're getting Nukilla Power uk govt has announced it at last........ its only been in the works for a few years..:cheesy:

Nukes produce no ghg how gr8 is that

There is another new killer called well educated and wifi fried (anybody watch Panaroma?) ...

Did not see the panorama program but ...... I may have an inkling of what they were on about ..... microwave comms is an interesting area......................... :(

Did not see the panorama program but ...... I may have an inkling of what they were on about ..... microwave comms is an interesting area......................... :(

Well I'm taking it seriously.

I've disabled wireless at home. Only gets turned on when needed. Wired to it now via cable.

Also, the whole country is becoming a hot spot soon. 3% of the popullation affected by smog...

New about it but didn't realise the strength and range of these signals before.

Just another worry to add to the list of 999 others... :rolleyes:

I've disabled wireless at home. Only gets turned on when needed. Wired to it now via cable.

Also, the whole country is becoming a hot spot soon. 3% of the popullation affected by smog...

Wireless internet connections allow your neighbours of internet subscribers to send their signal to you through rooms of one apartment, it will go through a few floors, or houses, Its all around you and its going to get worse. So it don't matter if you switched yours off, your neighbours will send you their radio waves to your house. there is no way of getting away from it....I bet you didn't think of that

So you may as well switch your's back on:cheesy:

Wireless internet connections allow your neighbours of internet subscribers to send their signal to you through rooms of one apartment, it will go through a few floors, or houses, Its all around you and its going to get worse. So it don't matter if you switched yours off, your neighbours will send you their radio waves to your house. there is no way of getting away from it....I bet you didn't think of that

So you may as well switch your's back on:cheesy:

Quite right Laptop. Dead right. :LOL: We'll all have nicely fried brains soon with senile dementure. Let me clarify that. 50 years from now we the hard thick skulled and skinned old farts will be looking after and nursing the young generation of 5 year olds with molten grey matter. :LOL: Not funny at all. :devilish:

Seriously, in big town centres these wifi hot spots are everywhere.

There is a program called NetStumbler. Loaded it on to your computer laptop or desktop with a wireless card and see all the signals.

However, I'm now considering investing in a foil paper manufacturer company. I'm going in big time. Anybody know one or two?

You can also get special curtains and helmets even.

Quite right Laptop. Dead right. :LOL: We'll all have nicely fried brains soon with senile dementure. Let me clarify that. 50 years from now we the hard thick skulled and skinned old farts will be looking after and nursing the young generation of 5 year olds with molten grey matter. :LOL: Not funny at all. :devilish:

Seriously, in big town centres these wifi hot spots are everywhere.

There is a program called NetStumbler. Loaded it on to your computer laptop or desktop with a wireless card and see all the signals.

However, I'm now considering investing in a foil paper manufacturer company. I'm going in big time. Anybody know one or two?

You can also get special curtains and helmets even.

Get some Kitchen foil, which is made from aluminium, can be useful for wrapping and covering foods and great for making a "foil hat" that should do the trick. :LOL:

Get some Kitchen foil, which is made from aluminium, can be useful for wrapping and covering foods and great for making a "foil hat" that should do the trick. :LOL:

Burberrry's has already patented a new design hat...

Will give a totally new meaning to lining.

I see where you're coming from but Why Worry ? It's completely out of our hands NOW ...... we've been sold on the benefits.. and wireless has become ubiquitous...
BE HAPPY :D

I Was On the Global Warming Gravy Train

".......I was on that gravy train, making a high wage in a science job that would not have existed if we didn't believe carbon emissions caused global warming. And so were lots of people around me; there were international conferences full of such people. We had political support, the ear of government, big budgets. We felt fairly important and useful (I did anyway). It was great. We were working to save the planet!......."

http://www.mises.org/story/2571

Thought the G8 was about reducing global warming but Putin is threatening to warm us up a little......:eek:

Split

Found this and couldn't stop laughing

Top Global Warming Advocate: Jupiter & Saturn Closer To Sun Than Earth
Live Earth kingpin dismantles his own credibility on national radio as propaganda bandwagon is massive flop.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/090707closertosun.htm

I was expecting a heat wave this summer and all we seem to get is rain.

Did I hear some rain dancers prancing around the isles. Dear dear me. Are some people unhinged. They should be sent to Mars where they might do more good than planet Earth :rolleyes:

Travel back home was a nightmare today. District line flooded. Silverlink line flooded. I was stranded at Richmond. Luckilly BR to Waterloo still ran.

And then I find out Gants Hill station is flooded too. I have no idea how as I tought Gants Hill was on a hill top. :rolleyes:

I can just visualise 2 million illegal Chineese rodents who have entered the UK, coming out of the underground... Oh dear my... :LOL:

I was expecting a heat wave this summer and all we seem to get is rain.

Did I hear some rain dancers prancing around the isles. Dear dear me. Are some people unhinged. They should be sent to Mars where they might do more good than planet Earth :rolleyes:

Travel back home was a nightmare today. District line flooded. Silverlink line flooded. I was stranded at Richmond. Luckilly BR to Waterloo still ran.

And then I find out Gants Hill station is flooded too. I have no idea how as I tought Gants Hill was on a hill top. :rolleyes:

I can just visualise 2 million illegal Chineese rodents who have entered the UK, coming out of the underground... Oh dear my... :LOL:

I am to blame.......

i used an ancient aztec technique to avoid rain in a particular day ......went on holiday and forgot to undo the trick ;)

actually, will go to my garden right now and remove the knife i stuck into the ground :cheesy: ........it will be drought after this.

on a serious note, cant remember which day is it, but think it is the 15th of July. Supposedly if on that day it rains, then you can expect the next 40 days to be rainy. It is based on some old wives tales around religious celebrations (The Germans also have it)......but ......you know how those things are.....at the end of the day they reflect a lot of empirical evidence that should not be discarded ;)

Edit: OOOOPSSS......my mistake, i did take it off when I went on holiday......7 days after I used the trick. Google "Tlaloc".....you will know what I mean

I am to blame.......

i used an ancient aztec technique to avoid rain in a particular day ......went on holiday and forgot to undo the trick ;)

actually, will go to my garden right now and remove the knife i stuck into the ground :cheesy: ........it will be drought after this.

on a serious note, cant remember which day is it, but think it is the 15th of July. Supposedly if on that day it rains, then you can expect the next 40 days to be rainy. It is based on some old wives tales around religious celebrations (The Germans also have it)......but ......you know how those things are.....at the end of the day they reflect a lot of empirical evidence that should not be discarded ;)

Edit: OOOOPSSS......my mistake, i did take it off when I went on holiday......7 days after I used the trick. Google "Tlaloc".....you will know what I mean

Ahh the Aztec's... I hope you donated some blood too...

Also have you seen the film Apocalypto by Mel Gibson?

My friends have been talking about it. They say it's very good.