the financial statements required for going pulbic on OTCBB

hello, i am a new at this.

we want to arrange some reverse merger for non-US private companies to go public on OTCBB. During the auditing process or any other procedure before listing, the private company should present financial statements. i want to know "which years of financial statement are needed in such reverse merger auditing process". is it latest 2 years, latest 3 years or any other sections of time.

thank you!

If you're serious then these are questions you should put to your corporate advisors and lawyers. If you can't afford them or don't want to pay then you aren't serious.

Good luck :)

If you're serious then these are questions you should put to your corporate advisors and lawyers. If you can't afford them or don't want to pay then you aren't serious.

Good luck :)

actually i can't be more serious any more. i have been seeking consultance relating to this matter from many so called chinese experts. you know this is a new field, and these experts are really lame, some say "if a company's yearly revenue is over 50 million, the finanacial statements of latest three years are nessesary, and some argue it is the latest 2 years financial statement which is needed." and there are many other sayings about this matter. i really want to find a precise answer anout this. so i have to search a favour from some real experts here.

and i don't understand what is a "boiler room"?

Why are you seeking guidance from Chinese companies when you want to list in NY?

You should be calling a US investment bank and/or a corporate law firm. Plenty of addresses available via Google.

Look at the financial statements of a few current OTCBB companies and see who they use, then contact those advisors.

PS. Google Boiler Room and you'll find out what one is.

why are you seeking guidance from chinese companies when you want to list in ny?

You should be calling a us investment bank and/or a corporate law firm. Plenty of addresses available via google.

Look at the financial statements of a few current otcbb companies and see who they use, then contact those advisors.

Ps. Google boiler room and you'll find out what one is.

thanks,i will try your suggestions. Your indication of seraching the answer in the financial statement of otcbb companies may be helpful. Thanks.