the euro gap

the only reason i said it could be dangerous to play the gap is that a gap like that on the euro is uncharted territory..why play something which has no precedence for success

I wouldnt play any gap in isolation, but if it couples with my bigger picture view I love them.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out. I reckon the reaction to todays positive auction is telling, if it wont rally on that then it isint going to before the gap is closed. Famous last words..........

ah right, was gona say just up the road from you! live in hillside on london road, although just sold the cassa, moving to murrayfield

ah right, was gona say just up the road from you! live in hillside on london road, although just sold the cassa, moving to murrayfield

Jesus its a small world. My first flat was just round the corner from you on Easter Road.

Youre moving up in the world to Murrayfield. Too many jambos up there for my liking though ;)

I see the Italians are kicking back on the Greek loan package now, saying they would need to pass a new law to autorise any payment to Greece. So thats the Germans and the Italians making negative noises about contributing, Spain and Portugal are skint................implementation could get rather messy if Grece goes ahead and asks for assistance. House of cards.

Jesus its a small world. My first flat was just round the corner from you on Easter Road.

Youre moving up in the world to Murrayfield. Too many jambos up there for my liking though ;)

I see the Italians are kicking back on the Greek loan package now, saying they would need to pass a new law to autorise any payment to Greece. So thats the Germans and the Italians making negative noises about contributing, Spain and Portugal are skint................implementation could get rather messy if Grece goes ahead and asks for assistance. House of cards.

to many hibees round here for my liking!! nah, i dont even like football so dont care lol. yes moving up in the world ;)

simple pleasures thats all lol, having a proper stresfull day, needed to make myself smile at someone elses expense, you understand ;). yeh im long with open targets, is all in my thread if you wana have a look

if you fancy a laugh on euro trading

..a month ago Goldman told its clients to go long the EURUSD with a 1.35 stop. The stop was triggered within a week. Then the firm flipflopped and followed up with a diametrically opposite call. That call was also stopped within a few days. Goldman learned its lesson. But not Citi: the nationalized firm, whose stock, together with that of bankrupt Ambac, has just issued a long EURUSD call at 1.359. The call by technical analyst Aron Gera, proposes a stop at 1.349. In other words it is now Citi's turn to offload its EUR book...

http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewarticle/articleid/4027061