The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,
in the likelihood, Nick isn't going to reply to my question, does anyone recognise the tickets he's displaying. They certainly aren't IG tickets (SB) hence my reason for asking.

I don't want to knock him, but those tickets aren't from IG.

I knew it wasn't IG and with him saying most of his trades are with IG, i did wonder why the IG tickets were never shown.

When did I say they were IG tickets... do me a favor, gonna go back and then quote that for me... the actual part where I said those were IG tickets. Or do you just want to put your hand up here and now and admit that I never said that, and it is your imagination?

When did I say I mostly trade with IG, I trade between the 2 firms to split my trading activity up....gonna do me another favor, gonna go back and quote that one for me as well.

I said I trade with City and IG... let me spell that out for you, cause I have posted that statement at least 8 times previously, at least 8 times!...

I...T..R..A..D..E.....W..I..T..H...C..I..T..Y....A..N..D....I..G

Anything else you want to take out of context or twist around bud?

Next time you post here with a comment such as above....post the actual quote of me saying the words you have made out!

That goes for everyone else... if your going to make an accusation about me, or say I said this or that, then post the actual quote of me saying it. Otherwise kindly **** off. To be polite!

Last edited:
I won't be taking anymore trades today, my toys have been out the pram, back in, then out again, then back in today. Plus its Friday and its almost 4 bells.

PLUS.... I got GTA

Attachments

• photo-40.JPG
    photo-40.JPG
    631.9 KB · Views: 160
Anyway chaps, I'm going for a soak in the tub, sink a few beers, and chill out for a bit. I will be back and forth here checking the thread, so if you want to throw some abuse at me, maybe a few accusations or comments, then I will pick them up later.

Please leave your message after the beep.......BEEEEEEEP

Am just curious what happens when DJIA takes out 15380, since it has formed 2 higher lows and a lower high.... will that then be a higher high formation...

Attachments

• DJ.jpg
    DJ.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 172
Hi there Nick,
I have been catching up with your thread today pal ( the only thread I am reading on T2W at the moment )
and was saddened to see that you were contemplating leaving the forum due to the actions of certain individuals on the site. I myself have been a victim of abuse on another forum and without even seeing any of these spamming posts can imagine the frustration and anger you probably felt.

Anyway as you know I am completely new to trading ( I have never had and still do not even have a real money account ). I am also new to T2W and couldn't believe my luck when you started your journal around the time I joined.

Even as a complete novice I have learned so much from this thread, the great advice you have given and your answers to the questions of other forum members.

Please continue with your journal mate as I am finding it very interesting and informative, after all you do have a wealth of experience in this game which you are very generously sharing with forum members and for which I thank you.

I, Mr Powell, declare I have been stopped out on the last half of the position, and I declare to not setting the stop loss correctly, I occurred a loss of £5 on the second half.

Signature: Nick Powell

Attachments

• photo-37.JPG
    photo-37.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 141
  • photo-38.JPG
    photo-38.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 164
  • photo-39.JPG
    photo-39.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 149
Status