The Diary Of Not Even Semi-Serious DAX30 DayTader

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I saw when I opened my chart this morning at 8am, so it was an instant react or should I say scramble to open my account and short.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    15 KB · Views: 182
nice one (y) what flicking robot turbo pills are you useing :cheesy:

I'm just a mad computer scientist making programming evil bots to take thousands of trades every minute for small profits each, but I won't tell you jack ****, its a secret.

Shhh, its the only way to make money at this...as I newbie, I can tell you that with my experience.

Sound familiar?

There is no doubt that DAX has just been bought at 8810, the rejection spike shows that followed by those 2 green candles, but the STOXX isn't impressed and isn't heading higher, STOXX is still inside the 08:00/15 candle range, while DAX tests its 08:00/15 candle high.

I'm following the STOXX for the next move.

I can't take that move above the 08:00/15 DAX candle high seriously if STOXX ain't confirming it!

If STOXX ain't taking the lead, or confirming it with a move above its own 08:00/15 candle high, then I have to view this is as a false move until proven wrong.

And I could be wrong :)

Don't know why I bothered my **** to be honest, I went in at half stake size (£10pp), so my profit was pittance and hardly worth my time.

My total profit was £84.

Anyway, DAX broke above its 08:00/15 high, but the thing that caught my eye was that the STOXX did not lead or confirm by breaking its high, so I viewed this as a false signal by the DAX. I waited to see STOXX starting to move down on the tick chart, at that point I went short DAX as it always plays catch up.

STOXX eventually lead the way by smashing its 08:00/15 low, DAX was still inside its 08:00/15 range, so it was a given it would follow, and would have to put in a lower low as well.

I scaled half my position after a few points, just to cover my ass on that, as It was looking a little wonky, though DAX came through in the end.

Thats it...thats the reason why I took the trade....crap profit though, what does £84 buy you these days.

Attachments

• DSX.png
    DSX.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 230
  • photo-38.JPG
    photo-38.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 154
  • photo-39.JPG
    photo-39.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 157
Out of interest DAX, who do you use for tick charts? IG? I've not got an IG account so am unable to view their stuff.

Out of interest DAX, who do you use for tick charts? IG? I've not got an IG account so am unable to view their stuff.

Yes I use IG advanced charts for the ticks (the charts I have posted are the basic charts).

You can watch a 1 or 2 minute chart, its not exactly the same, but close on the STOXX.

I think I might be done for the day chaps, not sure yet.

2 trades, £230 and £84, so the days total is £314 just in case ya can't count.

Am also over the £3k mark now for the week, not bad considering it was a lazy start to the week for me.

I might look for one more trade, but don't hold yir breath, I will probably get distracted becasue an no even a semi-serious DAX trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.