The Daily Index Trader

The Daily Index Trader Cast-Iron Guarantee

You have a full 45 days to review Daily Index Trader.

If during that time you decide, for any reason, that it's not for you, simply let us know by emailing [email protected]. You will then be given a return address for the manual, and you will be entitled to a full refund of your payment.

This guarantee is backed up by Thames Publishing Services Ltd.

I would seriously recomend you dont hang around
for all you sceptics out there there is no doubt the system makes money.
The only question is who for ??

Last edited:

If during that time you decide, for any reason, that it's not for you, simply let us know by emailing [email protected]. You will then be given a return address for the manual, and you will be entitled to a full refund of your payment.

I guess in the meantime they still get to keep their Gekko referal bonus !

I would seriously recomend you dont hang around
for all you sceptics out there there is no doubt the system makes money.
The only question is who for ??

I don't quite understand what your agenda is rodcar. You joined Trade2Win in March 2005 (5 years ago) and yet you have only started posting since this forum started last week. All your posts have been negative and critical. There has been no constructive criticism.

Very strange.

I, like I assume most people on this forum, bought this system based on reading the information available. I understood the long term nature of the strategy and I have to say I'm surprised that so many people are in such despair after such a short period of time.

I have no crystal ball so I don't know how things will go over the coming weeks and months. But I'm certainly not giving up after a short period of poor results. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought it in the first place.:)

S

I don't quite understand what your agenda is rodcar. You joined Trade2Win in March 2005 (5 years ago) and yet you have only started posting since this forum started last week. All your posts have been negative and critical. There has been no constructive criticism.

Very strange.

I, like I assume most people on this forum, bought this system based on reading the information available. I understood the long term nature of the strategy and I have to say I'm surprised that so many people are in such despair after such a short period of time.

I have no crystal ball so I don't know how things will go over the coming weeks and months. But I'm certainly not giving up after a short period of poor results. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought it in the first place.:)

S

You're absolutely right Steve. Sounds suspiciously like a plant. I agree entirely with your assessment of the system, which is to say that we can't tell yet. My grumbles have only been because of what you might call Sod's Law - as soon as it goes live there's a wobble. It might only be a wobble or it might be more than that, but we don't know until we try.

Good luck with that steve
What is your connection with this company ??
my only interest is to warn people to think about who they are sending money to.
I have no problem with people selling the fruits of there hard work, but misleading people and deception is a whole different game.
For everyone else , dont worry the refund is underwritten by a company with a long and proud history going all the way back to april.

Steve when they claim you can start with £100 and give the impression that thousands per month are not only achievable but seem to be normal , do you believe that is a fair representation of the product ???

I still don't understand what on earth your on about rodcar. I have no association with the publisher or with Martin Carter.

Please can you explain what you mean by the company misleading and deceiving. I have seen no evidence of that in my experience so far. Maybe you know something we don't in which case you should say so.

You appear to be some sort of malign ghost. You never appear in the list below of users viewing the thread (which is very suspect) and all you've done since you started posting is say the system is no good and have encouraged people to claim their refund. You haven't said how your trades have gone. Have you actually traded? Have you actually bought the system?

There's more to you than meets the eye rodcar and I'd like to know exactly what you're playing at.

The genuine people on this forum are looking to exchange views, discuss the system and generally be helpful. I can't imagine that they appreciate your spurious comments.

Anyway, if it makes you happy then carry on. I don't think many people will take much notice of you.

I think the whole point of this thread is to generate sales of an unproven system and suck in the unwary
audited results would have a much better result.
are you seriously telling me that you guys that have purchased this system cannot find a private forum anywhere on the web to further your trading ventures

I don't think you quite understand the situation. I was posting on the MMR site and exchanging views with others who had bought the system. There was talk of private forum and I volunteered to make a list of those wanting a private forum and to send the application to Trad2Win. Something I'm beginning to regret.

I had never used forums such as this very much before and I have to say I wasn't prepared for the fact that apparently all forums have their share of contributors who are, shall we say, a bit dodgy.

Why you have the impression that I'm part of some conspiracy associated with the producers of the system is beyond me. As I mentioned, why doesn't your name appear in the list of members viewing this thread? I will email support at Trade2Win and ask how this can be.

But there is a very good reason for a private forum that I hadn't realised before and that is to keep
out those who do not have the best interests of the group in mind. As I said before, if you know something we don't then please say so.

steve i wish you and the other users well
all i can say is something seemed unusual here , so i raised a few questions
i apologise for the negative tone , i just wish people to be careful thats all.
no need for me to clutter up your thread further
perhaps i am mistaken

Hi Steve
Yep, with you there, the Systems for traders website leaves a lot to be desired, it's very badly designed. I rapidly went off it (and them) when they had the net trap forum. They changed the rules for themselves and actually made their version perform worse than VNT (can you believe that!) And then they wouldn't listen when people were telling them what was happening on the private forum here.. think they eventuallty stated NT was rubbish and they stopped trading it.
If we could get a private forum here for DIT that would be excellent. Any idea how many numbers we'd need?
And yes, keep posting on MMR, it will annoy Jack if nothing else :)

Hi chinablade,

I haven't heard from you since your post last week. Are you still looking at joining a private forum if we get approval? We have enough members wanting one and are just waiting for Trade2Win to get back to us.:)

I agree completely with SteveBanks and Astarte3141, It might well just be sods law and a wobble, you can't assess a system after a few days or even weeks, its long term, A marathon not a sprint. The sooner the forum is private the better, we will then be all working towards the same goal

I'm not a great contributor to forums... in fact, prior to this, I've never contributed to one in my life!

The reason? They are normally incredibly negative places for individuals who often have no hands-on experience of a system, to slag each other off and get into bitter personal battles while effectively hiding behind complete anonimity.

My attraction to this thread (apart from the fact I've bought the system), is that it seems unusually positive, even in the face of a poor run. In the main, the contributors seem commited to the system and keen to genuinely help each other out. Unusal in forum-land.

That's got to be good news in the long run, even if the system has its shortfalls. Let's not spoil the fun with unproven criticism and infighting. If rodcar, or anyone else for that matter, is not happy with the results, get your refund and draw a line under the experience.

I'm sure we're all big enough to make our own decisions without being told we should apply for a refund ASAP.

Having just read through some of the posts I can see this system is not a mean reversion pair trade, but a simple automated momentum capturing trade based on the idea that at 9:15am markets have usually started up high/flat and fading during the morning, or start low/flat and rising. The Long DAX (Stop entry-X, Limit entry+2X) and Short CAC (Stop entry+Y, Limit entry-2Y) will win as long as DAX/CAC are highly correlated and the momentum of the market is steady in one direction through the morning/day. The hope being you get stopped on one for -X but win the other for +2X, net +1X. Of course if the market wipsaws you out of both you lose -2X, hence risk:reward of 2:1.

Now there are a number of variables to hurt this system:
1) If DAX/CAC are not very correlated some days, but that could also help in reverse some days when they mean-revert over the long run.
2) Wipsawing market is the real big affect, and I would say that affect is not very quantifiable.

Given 2) is not very easy to measure, I would question the stated performance of 76% win rate, as that is purely based on one set of historical figures. If that win rate is off by just 10% (ie.66%) then your system is back to only breakeven. Also with a risk:reward of 2:1 if you get a run of mostly losers your account is hit big time, that is the problem with a 2:1 risk:reward system, hence most people try for 1:2 or better...

Anyway, that's my evaluation, not sure it helps, but in summary I think you may find some of you will be lucky winners in the long run, and some may hit losing runs with big drawdowns.

good luck!

There are people hear who are unsually always positive about this system. They are not giving a fair representation of the system. And if anyone dares to criticise the system the PR machine gets into action. lets face it so far the system has been crap!! From reading the forum I understand this is going to be the third loosing week. I started of with £500 8% sipmle compound, I've had 3 loosing trades & 1 winning trade out of the last four days. I'm down £100.

Look at the system closely, there is no strategy. All your doing is taking a short position on one & a long position on the other & just hoping for the best.