The Daily Index Trader

To All, whilst I sympathize with concerns over this system, its early days still, and we all should use money management and see if this is worthwhile. At that point, the private forum will be the venue for improving the system and getting advice and support from more experienced traders.

Don't give up yet, but I think we all can drop a line to Martin C based on the comments over the last few days.

Cheers, Rich 3

I don't whether you guys know, but by you clicking on the open Gekko acount link on the evalutor the auther is intitled to a cash bonus from Gekko, because he's bringing in customers.

That's interesting because I have often thought that whether we win or lose the organisation that always wins is Gekko - and the IT literature promotes it pretty heavily. I normally don't open from the spreadsheet though but now I will make sure I never do!

To All, whilst I sympathize with concerns over this system, its early days still, and we all should use money management and see if this is worthwhile. At that point, the private forum will be the venue for improving the system and getting advice and support from more experienced traders.

Don't give up yet, but I think we all can drop a line to Martin C based on the comments over the last few days.

Cheers, Rich 3

I agree Rich, but as I have posted before it seems strange that the wheels start coming off just when it goes live.

That's interesting because I have often thought that whether we win or lose the organisation that always wins is Gekko - and the IT literature promotes it pretty heavily. I normally don't open from the spreadsheet though but now I will make sure I never do!

Sorry, that should be DIT literature.

Does Martin state what the "edge" is in this trading system? ie.why does it work? and not just because it has from sep 2009.

Does Martin state what the "edge" is in this trading system? ie.why does it work? and not just because it has from sep 2009.

Leonarda, you sound like you know a lot. You ask good questions. No, I don't believe there is any particular 'edge' other than it sharpens the odds in your favour (a bit like card counting does for Blackjack, I guess).

You mentioned statistical deviations from the mean earlier as a trigger for regression (or reversion). Do you know of a sophisticated system that does that sort of thing?

as there are a few new people to systems here..why not develop your own along side a system...any one ever read trader dantes price action system?
you wont go far wrong with it..if your patient! ie 4or 5 days without a trade..you dont have to be in it all the time.

as there are a few new people to systems here..why not develop your own along side a system...any one ever read trader dantes price action system?
you wont go far wrong with it..if your patient! ie 4or 5 days without a trade..you dont have to be in it all the time.

No I don't know about that. Where can you review it?

Leonarda, you sound like you know a lot. You ask good questions. No, I don't believe there is any particular 'edge' other than it sharpens the odds in your favour (a bit like card counting does for Blackjack, I guess).

You mentioned statistical deviations from the mean earlier as a trigger for regression (or reversion). Do you know of a sophisticated system that does that sort of thing?

I don't use off the shelf systems, i've developed my own based on my experience, requirements, etc..
I have tried developing a pair trading strategy in the past though, and it can work, but it wasn't for me. There are a lot of successful guys using such strategies. Tools of the trade tend to be either home-baked IT solutions, or using PairTradeFinder (google it! you will find links to forums discussing it).

Cheers, Rich 3

"the private forum will be the venue for improving the system"

Which planet are you living in? I thought I purchased a tried & tested system!!! if I have to tinker with it, what is the use of paying good money? I sometimes wonder about some of the people who contibute here!!!

well personally speaking since ive brought and started using this system ive lost on all 3 weeks, my account is emptying fast as well it wouldnt be so bad if you was losing 1 stake a day but 2 ? doesnt matter what staking plan you use, losing 2 stakes a day 2 or 3 days a week and winning 1 a couple days a week = going skint, im gonna give this 1 week more myself, im hoping that everyone on here are not losing high stakes trading this ,im proping up my account with a fairly simple ftse system at the moment that has made me 90 points so far this week with a stop loss of 15 pips, but DIT has been hugely dissapointing

Hi Guys for those who want a copy message me...i have it on my other pc at home and will try and send you the system..the thread is 1000's of replies long..his id on here is trader_dante.

very well respected on price action

No I don't know about that. Where can you review it?

Hi Guys for those who want a copy message me...i have it on my other pc at home and will try and send you the system..the thread is 1000's of replies long..his id on here is trader_dante.

very well respected on price action

If you google "dantes price action system" it takes you to the Trade2Win thread. It's top of the google results.

Hi princetrader

Thats not a nice comment about Richmond3, and he does have a valid point. On the net trap private forum guys have come up with variations to improve the system. Whats wrong with people doing the same thing for DIT

well personally speaking since ive brought and started using this system ive lost on all 3 weeks, my account is emptying fast as well it wouldnt be so bad if you was losing 1 stake a day but 2 ? doesnt matter what staking plan you use, losing 2 stakes a day 2 or 3 days a week and winning 1 a couple days a week = going skint, im gonna give this 1 week more myself, im hoping that everyone on here are not losing high stakes trading this ,im proping up my account with a fairly simple ftse system at the moment that has made me 90 points so far this week with a stop loss of 15 pips, but DIT has been hugely dissapointing

Hi Out of interest what ftse system are you using to get 90pips this week?

hi giriram 99, i wont go fully into it as ive brought this system from someone that might be still selling it but if you give me a email address id let you know how i do it and you can test it yourself for free, a easy system that you dont have to monitor

hi giriram 99, i wont go fully into it as ive brought this system from someone that might be still selling it but if you give me a email address id let you know how i do it and you can test it yourself for free, a easy system that you dont have to monitor

I will send you a private message on here! check your in box in 5 thanks

Hi would you be able to tell me what it is & where I can purchase it. Thanks