The Daily Index Trader

What about getting Martin to comment on this run? Might he have more historic data? I don't think any of us are blindly following the advertising, we're all dipping our toe in the water with sound money management techniques. Statistically you will get runs like this but it's strange it should happen just around the time of launch.

3 loosing weeks in a row now, this is not what I thought I was buying when I purchased DIT.

What about getting Martin to comment on this run? Might he have more historic data? I don't think any of us are blindly following the advertising, we're all dipping our toe in the water with sound money management techniques. Statistically you will get runs like this but it's strange it should happen just around the time of launch.

it could be just a run as you say, I would just want more historical evidence than since sep 2009.

guys can i ask when this sytem went live and when it was offered to the public.

I know it was offered to public on 29th September and some users have been beta testing it since July

Went live on 29/09 and had been in beta test before that since about April I think. Is that right everybody?

Not good today. My aim is to take the 45 days testing as far as I can and assess the worth of this system on whether there is a continuing trend in the pairs. For those of us testing with real money (me too), there is a limit before it will take ages to recover from the losses, and any further bad runs will make it difficult to see this as anything more than a gamble. The validity of the system will also be in the comments Martin C makes on Friday. If he doesn't have any views, he is unlikely to be of more help with the system.............its too early to be despondent yet. Better luck tomorrow.

who are the testers and are they members of this forum?..sorry im a sceptic now.lol..been here before with no great success.

Very good point, my thoughts exactly. Strange we're getting a bad run just after launch. It appears we need to have to profitable trades to cover every one losing trade. Now statistically that seems unlikely. People keep on going about past performance!! but past perofrmance doesn't mean anything, it can easily be fabricated, not that I'm saying this one is, but time will tell. I'll give it another 2 weeks, but at the moment it's not looking good!!!

guys can i ask when this sytem went live and when it was offered to the public.

I wasn't a beta tester but must have been on a mailing list as I got this and started using it mid august so I got much of the earlier run. Todays loss though has now put me in a small loss situation overall (using enhanced staking plan). I think it was offered to the public mid/end september. Cheers

I wasn't a beta tester but must have been on a mailing list as I got this and started using it mid august so I got much of the earlier run. Todays loss though has now put me in a small loss situation overall (using enhanced staking plan). I think it was offered to the public mid/end september. Cheers

So your saying you have been using it since August and you are not even in profit?

Oh dear...

Out of interest, is this a spread trade system (ie long one, short the other)? Thanks

That's interesting because looking at the historical data I think there should have been profit in it over that time. Have you checked if your results tally with the historical data that were given with the master copy?

That's interesting because looking at the historical data I think there should have been profit in it over that time. Have you checked if your results tally with the historical data that were given with the master copy?

That does seem worrying, as I was hoping this was a blip and keep the faith, if Baldeagle has been using it from mid August and is now down, that really is a worrying sign. For trading a system like this over that length of time you would definately expect to start seeing some increase in the bank, and get some idea of its worth. I am fed up with asking for refunds

That does seem worrying, as I was hoping this was a blip and keep the faith, if Baldeagle has been using it from mid August and is now down, that really is a worrying sign. For trading a system like this over that length of time you would definately expect to start seeing some increase in the bank, and get some idea of its worth. I am fed up with asking for refunds

I agree. Damn, I hate being scammed. Are we all just idiots, believing in something that doesn't exist? But then hedging is a system that works otherwise there wouldn't be hedge fund managers with boxes at Chelsea etc. I suppose you just have to be a lot more sophisticated about it.

I agree. Damn, I hate being scammed. Are we all just idiots, believing in something that doesn't exist? But then hedging is a system that works otherwise there wouldn't be hedge fund managers with boxes at Chelsea etc. I suppose you just have to be a lot more sophisticated about it.

hedging is a sophisticated game..

what puzzles me is how this system comes up with a pair trade on CAC/DAX every day? as in a normal pair trade setup you wait for a signal based on the ratio hitting about 2 standard deviations from the mean, based on the theory that at that distance the odds are for mean reversion. However, that ain't going to happen every day for a single pair...!

By the way, anyone know how you change your time zone on this site? I seem to be about 6 hours ahead.

hedging is a sophisticated game..

what puzzles me is how this system comes up with a pair trade on CAC/DAX every day? as in a normal pair trade setup you wait for a signal based on the ratio hitting about 2 standard deviations from the mean, based on the theory that at that distance the odds are for mean reversion. However, that ain't going to happen every day for a single pair...!

i agree..at the moment i trade 4 pairs and have no trades on today as there was huge movements yesterday..so i would imagine its a day of calm..i trade forex only tho.

I don't whether you guys know, but by you clicking on the open Gekko acount link on the evalutor the auther is intitled to a cash bonus from Gekko, because he's bringing in customers.