The Break Out Man

The Baptist

Established member
Caught a really Nice quick Break Out and profit of EUR USD set up last night whilst I was fill up with Silver and Gold.

The Eur set up for an Hourly BO , woke up this morning and the market had obliged, key moments at the moment I am on just a few hours sleep, extended spell of Doallar decline.

Enjoy the chart and trading. be very cautious of Dollar Longs imv.

Attachments

• EURUSD Hrly BO 8 Sept.jpg
    EURUSD Hrly BO 8 Sept.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 357
Nice clip Baptist. I hope you don't mind my saying that the chart you posted in the previous post is a bit on the small side to be really useful. Also, a bit more (audio) volume in your clips wouldn't go amiss. (Some of us are not as young as we were ...:) ).

Is there an explanation written down somewhere of your BO strategy?
Thanks,

Nice clip Baptist. I hope you don't mind my saying that the chart you posted in the previous post is a bit on the small side to be really useful. Also, a bit more (audio) volume in your clips wouldn't go amiss. (Some of us are not as young as we were ...:) ).

Is there an explanation written down somewhere of your BO strategy?
Thanks,

Early doors for me on media editing but wil look for better, chart size and volume.

In the meantime I will bark a little louder. (y)

Thanks for the feedback.

Caught a really Nice quick Break Out and profit of EUR USD set up last night whilst I was fill up with Silver and Gold.

The Eur set up for an Hourly BO , woke up this morning and the market had obliged, key moments at the moment I am on just a few hours sleep, extended spell of Doallar decline.

Enjoy the chart and trading. be very cautious of Dollar Longs imv.

Ridiculous chart .. I will try repost it, it shows the analysis pre-breakout whilst the move is already in the Youtube clip.

Dam post into Paint copied all 3 screens after deleting screen saver bumpf on them, it did not resize. apologise.

Ridiculous chart .. I will try repost it, it shows the analysis pre-breakout whilst the move is already in the Youtube clip.

Dam post into Paint copied all 3 screens after deleting screen saver bumpf on them, it did not resize. apologise.

I am expecting further weakness in Dollar with EUR, GBP , silver and Gold all making advances, tomorrow.

good trading.

Postive enforcement for bad trading behaviour?

If I can offer some feedback, the sound quality could benefit from improvements: it sounds like you're recording it whilst in the shower! Nice to see someone making a genuine forecast in advance though.

Noted and agreed Gnome, that clip was bad, this one is better and does the post mortum on the opportunity.

YouTube - TheMarketSniper's Channel

GBPUSD Cable on a rip

Earlier put a small trade on a non-typical BO that I only occasionly use.

SurPassed expectations today.

Earlier put a small trade on a non-typical BO that I only occasionly use.

SurPassed expectations today.

Will Post a quick Pick on todays Cable move a little later after todays close in the numbers.

Any others get involved did not really see it coming initially.

There will be a similar story in the GBP if we go through 1.6600.

Did you get this one too? Nice breakout trade. Right up to the target area at 1.6740.

Seems like the FX is back to making predictable moves after the August doldrums!

Did you get this one too? Nice breakout trade. Right up to the target area at 1.6740.

Seems like the FX is back to making predictable moves after the August doldrums!

coincidentally rather than by scan, I happened to be just taking apeek when I spotted set up as it started moving. Well done. trader dante

EUR to hit target on BO? 1.4754

Still heading for target or topping out?

Attachments

• EUR USD BO 6.09.09.jpg
    EUR USD BO 6.09.09.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Eur USD Mngmt and performance.xlsx
    13.6 KB · Views: 286
AUDJPY - BO upwards shortly

I am Bearish JPY generally near term against most pairs, especially vs CHF and to a lessor degree the EUro too, but the Ozzie pair (AUDJPY) is looking ready to move soonest. So I expect to be Long AUD at some point soon against the JPY.

My Trade is:

Buy Stop Entry (RH3) 79.92

Stop Loss (RL3) 78.95

1st Stop Profit Level 81.3 (65%)

2nd Stop Profit level 85.02 (35%)

R:Rwd 1:2.76

Last edited: