The apprentice's Journal.

Have decided to stick to Gbp/Usd only, try and master 1 pair.

Looking for a possible short opportunity, at a previous line of support i'm hoping that will turn into a line of resistance after a recent break out on the hourly. Just watching and waiting at the minute to see what the market will do.

Cheers,
AT

Attachments

• gbpusdhourlypre.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 143
Sorry, havent been about in the last couple weeks due to work.

Anyway looking for possible short on EurUsd, now i know i said i was only going to be trading Gbp/Usd buuttt i'm thinking they're pretty much on the same par at the moment with regards to a shorting possibility but Gbp/Usd CPI data is expected to come out higher tomorrow so i'n just not convinced enough a short with hold on Cable.

Anyway i'll just wait and see.

Attachments

• eurusddailypre.bmp
    1 MB · Views: 130
And i'm in Short eur/usd

Entry 1.3879
Stop 1.3925
1st target 1.3825

Chart for entry

Attachments

• eurusdhourlyopen.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
Exited short eur/usd at tartget, looking for re-entry below 1.3825. it looked to start to bounce on m15

Exit 1.3825

+54 pts

Attachments

• eurusdhoulyexit.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
Looking for re-entry signals maybe here.

* EDIT: might be more wise just to look to sell in to pressure if it breaks the 1.3825 rather than trying to catch it higher. Just in case it bites me in the **** *

Attachments

• eurusd15mpre.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Will most likely hold this position over night, Up roughly 30 pts at the moment will consider moving to BE shortly if it goes a bit lower. Just i think this position might have the oomph to run a bit further, hourly again is about to close strong.

And why i'm thinking to move to BE is just to protect what i pulled out earlier, don't want to give it all back!

Oh and my Stop is at 1.3875, little bit above the hourly about to close that you see in the chart.

Attachments

• eurusdhourlyopen.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
Came home quickly for lunch.

Covered at 1.3765 to lock in some profit. Will be looking for re-entry signals a bit later. Just hope i don't miss them if they appear by the time i get home from work.

Exit 1.3765
+ 59 pts

Attachments

• eurusdhourlyexit.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 124
I have placed a limit order to sell at 1.3800( some resistance there ), if i'm at work and also one at 1.3717 if it breaks out lower.. see what happens. back to work for me

Okay back home. Removed my limits as non hit. will just watch and let it play it self out and trade accordingly.

Looking for breakout opportunities along a more solid support lvl at 1.3684 on eurusd, still lots of bearish pressure there i think.

Attachments

• eurusdhourlypre.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 136
  • eurusddailypre.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:
closed out BE, got around 24 points in my favour then lost the lead in less than 5 minutes so closed out BE in case of a false break out. will look for re-entry if it can break that low again.

Attachments

• eurusd5mexit.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 153
Possible eur/usd long breakout ..MAYBE, certainly there are some techincals as it did officially break out slightly over mid september highs where is formed a resistance level. But it will remain to see what happens especially with this up and coming summit on wednesday.

Watching and waiting

Attachments

• eurusddailypre.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 129