THE ANSWER, if you can watch it hourly...

My own reply is...

Possibly even better is MT4 Stochastic 21/1/1 with a MA of 2 on it and a MA of 3 on it. Watch for the crossover of the MAs

In everything, use a BB of 13/1.7 as a limit (BB = bollinger Bands).

Try it. You'll see what I mean.

Oh yeah. Basically, consider anything above 80 as a "BUY" and anything below 20 as a "SELL." Of course, most of the time you will be in the buy or sell mode prior to the indicators moving above 80 or below 20. so it will be easy to stay there. The hard part will be determining which crossover that is above 80 or below 20 to follow when the trend is changing.

Don't worry though. Whichever one you follow, your profit is in the bag... even if you have a temporary loss, one or 2 bars.

Your biggest problem will be coming back every hour on the hour to check it out and make your moves. :)

In view of the thread starter stating that they will not be around to answer any questions then can we presume that the question which this thread is answering is as follows:

How is it possible to ensure money is consistently lost on the hour every hour and what settings are needed to make this happen ?

Paul

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How is it possible to ensure money is consistently lost on the hour every hour and what settings are needed to make this happen ?
I've experimented with this significantly over the years Paul and found almost all of my combinations, strategies, methods and approaches will yield in one degree or another to this end. I was thinking of writing a book encompassing them all, but, it’s already been done. Many times.