Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

An entry today looking at 5mn EUR/USD was the break of the 5 mn range at 5686 around . this happened after a short retracement inder the 60 SMA on the 5 mn .
went up 50 pips !!!
This is also based on fact that the 4 hour chart is in a nice uptrend .
Any comments welcome as I am new to this method
zaba1

I agree.
I am also new to this thread.
The GBP/USD, USD/CHF and USD/CAD also in good trends. I think I need to look for pull backs the enter on breakouts

Chris

Best entries is when the pull back is a complete cross below the SMA on the lower TF and cross again in direction of the trend

I am also new to this took GBP/JPY (buy) took 30 pips on limit. Also USD/CHF (Sell) took 30 pips on limit. GBP/USD (buy) also 30 pips. Just about to get stopped out on EUR/JPY (might not have been good as it is at all time high so getting a lot of resistance)

GBP/JPY looking good it has just bounced of a trend line that has held from 24 june heading up over the 60 sma

I am still trying to learn this system so if any one else wants to join in that would be great. I know that CC is having a baby so won't be checking the thread as much but I could do with help. Is there any mt4 programmers out there that would know how to program an alert that would check the 4 hour chart then the hour chart and then alert if price crosses the 5 min chart when they are all lined up. This would be helpful as some of the jpy moves are often during the zzzzz hours.

i have added an mt4 indicator that i found here #3 The Best of EMA Crosses on S/R | Forex strategies revealed

It was submitted by James Ayetemimowa

is called Pivot Points Multitimeframe.mq4. If you are using mt4 add it to your charts and it will give you an idea of where the supports and resistance are. I found it quite useful any way !

hi, i've just started incorporating this system although i don't tend to trade forex. I mainly trade commods, indices and money markets.

So far looking at about 8% for the week. I think it tends to hammer the common sense back into me. Micb11, do you use msn? Would quite like someone to discuss trades with. (y)

Hello everybody,

Just to let you know baby Mia was born on Monday the 7th of July. :clap:
She weighed in at 6lb 4oz.

Thanks to everybody who sent their good wishes to me and Mrs Currency over the past few months.

Kind regards,

Andy.

Attachments

• baby Mia.jpg
    baby Mia.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 191
congratulations, Cap'n. (y)
:love:best wishes for you, your Mrs, and the new-born. :love:

Great news and a lovely name. 6lb 4oz...hmmmm.....pretty close....

You see, All things are Known in Advance...You can't say I don't tell you Everything....

Hello everybody,

Thanks to everybody who sent their good wishes to me and Mrs Currency over the past few months.

Kind regards,

Andy.

hey Congrats Uncle Andy !!

all the best for all your family.
Aisling, Mummy & Daddy

Yah Congratulations Captain on your "mini lot" . Guess you must be knackered now, so why not treat yourself to one of them Ryan Air flights. You'll be well looked after, that's official.:cool: