Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Well, i dont use it on EA but im trading it right now and it seems to be really good =)

That would depend on the day and the move. It hasn't worked everytime i've watched it so far, but as a set of rules to base a system on it doesn't seem too bad.

I am new to trading and this system seems to be an easy one to follow. Saying that I am using ODL and they don't have a 4 hour chart. How do you calculate a 20 ma of a four hour chart and over lay it on a 1 minute chart. If you only had a 1 minute chart with all 3 MA of the different time periods would it not make it easier to monitor?

Thanks will look into it. Just spent the last 4 hours reading this whole post and has given me more knowledge than any where else i have found. It is now 00:25 and according to a lot of these posts I have to be up at 07:00 to start studying the charts. I have read so many books but still confuse me to a certain extent. I am a web developer by trade so captain currency if you need any help on that side I would be glad to help.

Pretty sure ODL does have a 4 hour chart, just click H4 on the tool bar. If not use IG Index, they definitely do.

just did that a lot easier. I am looking to do my first ever trade, looking to buy GBP/CHF at 20486. Any advice would be great. Price target would be 20534 which are the highs of the 1 hr chart not quite sure where to find my stop the low of the 5 min chart is 80 pips away which is too much. I think my ducks are all lined up?

Weird. They're not lined up on my chart. 4 hour is a buy, 1 hour a sell?

I use IG realtime charts.

Thanks stuart will have a look

it is 11.27 uk I am looking at eur/usd. not sure how you upload charts. My 4 hr chart has crossed over 60 ma but pulled back below, my 1 hr is above 60 ma, my 5 min is below at the moment if it crosses is this a long position. such an easy sytem to follow yet i don't think I am doing it right.

any advice?

thanks

I have the 4 hour Below the sma60, so we're looking to sell. The 1 hour is now below, so that cofirms the sell. We then go to the 5 min. It has been below the 60 since 9:00, we want it to cross up through then come back. At that point we're looking to sell when it goes past the last low.

That is my understanding anyway.

Ronburg, I have the 4 hour 80 pips below.

1 hour 40 pips below.

5 min over 100 pips below?

How weird i am using metatrader my last 4 hour bar is closed above 60 ma my 1hr is way above 60 ma and my 5 is coming up to 60 ma

do you know how to upload image so that I can show you my charts i must have something not right