Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

This system is testing out fairly well for the short term. Asian session netted 100 + pips with a 3 out of four trade win loss, while the loss only cost me 20 pips.. Would really like to get my hands of the ebook.

Thanks Captain....

This system is testing out fairly well for the short term. Asian session netted 100 + pips with a 3 out of four trade win loss, while the loss only cost me 20 pips.. Would really like to get my hands of the ebook.

Thanks Captain....

Hello Brooks,

You can get your hands on my ebook by following the instructions on this post

Kind Regards,

50 more pips, with a 2 out of 3 trading session win loss effort. All this is initiated at the start of the asian session. A sell on the swissy was a 21 pip loss, but a win on the usdjpy for 20 pips and a win with the gbpjpy for 50 pips following the 3 ducks plan.

Thanks Captain!

3 ducks are cooking right along. NYC session yielded a gbpusd long entry at 1.9824 30 pip stop loss for a 40 pip gain.

Hello 3 Ducks Newbies :smart:

Anybody looking for a pdf copy of The 3 Duck's Trading System ebook can drop me an e-mail at: [email protected] Subject: ebook

Nice set up on the Aud.Usd at the start of the European session this am around 0.9270. All your Ducks were lined up for a buy :arrowu:

Kind Regards,

Thanks Captain for sharing the strategy and opting to send out the free ebook. I have dropped you a mail. Looking forward to reading the book.

Thanks again

(y)

3 ducks made 45 pips today even while breaking even on trades. 2 out of 4 trades hit profit. Gotta love it!

Thanks Captain for the ebook! Very professional! Looking forward to making this system MINE! Happy Pippin to one and all!

68 pips for the ducks this week...... Great Eurusd play for today's 38 pips..... Wish I could have managed the trade, cause the euro looks like its going to drop a good bit more.... Oh well...

Hi Traders
I am new here so just finding my way around and came across the 3 ducks system looks interesting. I've got a demo sb accont with Tradeindex had some winners but mostly losers. My question is has anyone tried the 3 ducks system with different time frames and shorter than 60 sma, can it be adapted to trade uk stocks. The daily charts I have access too dont do four hour although 1 hour, five mins no problem.

Kind Regards
Steve

lucky,

Don't mess with the system. If you can't get 240m then have a look around for something that can for check up purposes.

Dailyfx.com will let you check that the 4hr has crossed the 60sma (I just checked and their ma is simple) so you could do your 4hr and 1hr charts on Dailyfx and your 5m chart on your betting station after you have confirmed the others.

For trading purposes you can put a 240 simple moving average on your hourly chart. The hourly bars crossing the 240 is a good approximation to 4hrly crossing 60.

Three Ducks

Hi, just finding my way round the Three Ducks system...with little previous experience.
Early this afternoon on GBP/USD I saw the 4 hour chart below the 60 SMA and likewise
the 1 hour chart. However the 5 minute chart was above the line and went on to make
a lot of progress upwards and would have made good profit. Did I read this correctly ?
Grateful for a little direction. Signaler1

Would have been great to be long of them but it was the opposite to the way the ducks were quacking, with the 4hr and 1hr below the 60sma you are looking for the 5min to go lower, dip from above to below the 60sma line then sell with the down trend

No system will pick up every move, i'd guess this move in the GBPUSD was linked to economics and the fed meeting, systems don't take into account economics.....

Imagine you are duck hunting, sit there poised and wait for the one you're sure you'll hit!

Captain Currency,
regarding your mail and attached statement I wonder which timeframes you used, how many trades from TF30 or less, from H1 and H4?

Thanks for your system and your reply

Hittfeld

Imagine you are duck hunting, sit there poised and wait for the one you're sure you'll hit!

Good quote Foredog :LOL:

Hello Hittfeld,

I use the same time frames as the ones I mention in the ebook, 4hr for trend/swing, 1hr for confirmation and 5min for enteries.

Kind regards,

Good quote Foredog :LOL:

Hello Hittfeld,

I use the same time frames as the ones I mention in the ebook, 4hr for trend/swing, 1hr for confirmation and 5min for enteries.

Kind regards,

Thanks Captain and my apologies as I actually mixed your rules with those of "The Pip Nailer" when I was reading your statement. Sorry to steal your time.

Kind regards -- still waiting??

Hittfeld