Best Thread The 3 Duck's Trading System

Updates for today

Been lurking for some time and figured I should do some posting now. So here are the 3 duck lineups for the Tuesday NYC opening
USDJPY H4 &H1 & M5 above
EURUSD H4 &H1 & M5 below
USDCAD H4 &H1 & M5 below
GBPUSD H4 &H1 & M5 above

1. On EU there was a signal this morning so I might enter once the price gets somewhere above 5850
2. I might also enter on USDJPY cause it is quite close to the SMA60 on M5
And I wouldve entered as well this morning on GBPUSD below 9720

update: Entered USDCAD long

update 2: UJ & EU both just waiting for M5 cross and the USDCAD position doesnt look that good ;)

Made a quick 30 pips on gbpusd short. everything worked out great. All indicators pointed down and the gbpusd went for 30 this morning right before the ny session...

Hey this looks great, simple and easy to understand and apply. Given that Captain is away enjoying the marvels of parenthood, does anyone know if I can get a copy of the PDF ebook?

I was hoping that someone would post the pdf file. Anybody have any comments about todays NY session?

Looks like we have already had some bad data for the gbp. The us has cpi and new housing starts that come out in 15 minutes....

And this will be 101.05 ? Am I correct?
What will be the take profit target?
I am learning as well ...its coming up to midnight here:sleep:

Yeah, although I'm playing it slightly differently and selling at a recent point of slight resistance at 100.81. Take profit and sl would be in accordance with your own money management and trade management rules I would think...

Oh my goodness..... a tight stop brings a small loss. Better luck next time. It looks like lazerradial may be on the right track, waiting for the previous lower low...

thecool-

my entry was 101.05 and I generally have a very tight stop, in this case 20 pips(right above the sma) I will go for at least a 1:1 ratio. I was going for better at 30 pips on this particular trade....

ebook in pdf format

Hello 3 Ducks Newbies :smart:

Anybody looking for a pdf copy of The 3 Duck's Trading System ebook can drop me an e-mail at: [email protected] Subject: ebook

Nice set up on the Aud.Usd at the start of the European session this am around 0.9270. All your Ducks were lined up for a buy :arrowu:

Kind Regards,

EURUSD broke through 5m at 445pm today for gain of 30pips.

Seems to me like it was already above 1h and 4h so it would have been a good time to go long. I missed it and it's now turned back and dropped about 20pips in the last five mins.

Am I on the right track here? Should I have gone in anyway even if I was 15 mins late? Or was I right to stay out? Have I even picked out a correct lining up of the ducks?

QUOTE: roussell EURUSD broke through 5m at 445pm today for gain of 30pips.

Hello Roussell,

All your Ducks were lined up for a buy. Eur.Usd gave an oppertunity to go long this morning just before 7am London time.

Attachments

• t2w.jpg
    t2w.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 234
Thanks Captain. I see that. Obviously I missed the early morning entry, but I see that you've used a S/R line there. Should I always use that to double-check my entry point? So far I've been trying to pick out entries (no cash, just practice) using opens of 5min candlesticks below/above the 5m MA.

Also just seen one on USDCZK as it moved below 5m MA. Has now dropped 15pips in 10 mins.

And in USDDKK, has dropped around 45pips in 20 mins.

Am I looking too hard for these and finding duck line-ups that don't exist? Or are they really as common as this?