Telomolecular

I have looked into it. I am interested in finding out when the stock will go public with the otcbb. It will be very soon.

Telomolecular to file their 2SB Friday

Telomolecular Corp is on fire, 10SB was filed weeks ago & the SB2 is set to be filed Friday A.M.- Telomolecular is still selling stock & has an excellent conversion of 111/1 coming into the public float-

Interested ? let me know. :) :)

I own some of this stock but know absolutely nothing about them. I would greatly appreciate any info that anyone knows about it.

The main thing you need to know about Telomolecular is to buy more stock.. They are on the cutting edge of medical research and development for the cure of many human illnesses or diseases. This includes the treatment of age related diseases, trauma disorders, cure for cancer, genetic disorders, and the list goes on and on. They hold several patents and licensing rights which gives them an edge in the field, they have built relationships with major Universities like Stanford, Nebraska and others. I am barely scratching the surface of what is going on with Telomolecular. Go to their web site or ppm for detail information. I am not a physician or scientist so I might not understand the technical details, but in my opinion from what I have read and understand, in 3 to 5 years from now, Telomolecular will have the ability to change the face of treatment and have the cure for many genetic related diseases we face today. Linda, not sure if any of that helped as it is basic information, find detail information on their web site, hear about the status of current events or new information from their conference calls. I am an investor as well and very excited about the future of this company. I think we have a winner with this investment.

Whodat, Thank you for your response. This is very impressive and yes, I did find their website and can indeed confirm what you posted here. I would also like to know how to track their progress with their stock. But so far, every attempt I've made to contact them has failed. I still believe as you do that this is a company headed for a new standard in health and treatment. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

telomolecular

Hi, I'm an investor in this too. The phone numbers are: Direct #: 214-257-0769

Toll-free #: 877-377-7542

Good luck!

Linda41258 said:
Whodat, Thank you for your response. This is very impressive and yes, I did find their website and can indeed confirm what you posted here. I would also like to know how to track their progress with their stock. But so far, every attempt I've made to contact them has failed. I still believe as you do that this is a company headed for a new standard in health and treatment. Thanks again, I appreciate it.

If anyone is interested in purchasing Telomolecular stock. There is time to become an inside investor, before the IPO is publice. I can get you contacted with the person who is handling their private placement. They are raising $1mm dollars to get their cancer lab up and going. I attended their investor presentation last month, in Rancho Cardova, CA, and it was very impressive. e-mail me at [email protected]

Hmmmm, lets see

1) Poster asks about forthcoming IPO . . . CHECK
2) More newbie posters come in saying what a great opportunity it is . . . CHECK

Good grief, how could I have been so stupid and overlooked this :rolleyes:

I wasn't actually trying to double post, but was adding to Teloman's posting by providing the link to see if the split he was talking about had happened. I'm an older lady trying my luck with stocks for the first time and the reason I came here was to try to find some seasoned advice that could possibly help me make better choices in the long run. This was one stock that I went with on my own without a broker and was interested what others who bought it had to say about it. Yes, I was a newbie poster. But I can't say what a great opportunity this stock is since I don't know much about it. That's why I came here, to exhange information and hopefully learn something. I believe I have learned something, but not about the stock. I do hope you all do well and good luck to you all.

Linda, I am not sure if you got your answer but the article is true however that is relating to the private stock that was issued in the first round of funding that sold subscription shares at $5.00 a share that ended June 30 2006 I believe. First round investor took the greatest risk as they invested early on. As the company advanced and needed capital they held additional funding periods with the price per share rising each time and rightfully so as each time there is less risk due to more information known and they advanced in their stages of development since first round funding. So yes...its true....if you bought stock in the first round your stock is converted to 111 shares for every 1 share but so does your cost per share. Your new adjusted cost per share is a little less than .o5c a share. Since there is no real market for the private shares this conversion is bottom line neutral before and after the split. I am not in the securities business and I don't know why this is done but I find it exciting to own so much more stock. If you invested $10,000 at $5/share you would have 2000 shares, now you will have over 200,000 shares. I don't know about you, but I find that exciting. Whoever said something about pump and dump.....you pump this company enough....just read what they are about....where they are going....are you kidding me ....they are going full speed ahead trying to find the cure for many genetic disorders, cancer, and many other diseases. If they do half or even a tenth of what they hope to do that is huge in my opinion so they deserve all the pumping they can get. As far as dumping, this stock should be held 3 -5 years or longer in my opinion. Selling it right away at levels under a dollar is missing the boat if you ask me. I do want to clarify....I am not a broker..or have anything to do with securities, I am just a whodat investor from good ole Louisiana and these opinions are just my opinion.

Latest news on Telomolecular's plans to go public?

I bought stock in May or June and was advised by a corporate officer tht they would be going public within weeks.

Haven't heard anything from the company, but see news where they donated $1MM to the Cleveland Clinic, and most recently, that they are proposing to build a 140,000 sqft multi-purpose facility in Baton Rouge.

Does anyone know if they are listed on pink sheets or what?

Well by now, everyone knows that Telomolecular was not a good investment. It is too bad about all the early investors losing their money, unless the SEC fraud investigation gives it back, however they should have done their due diligence. Their supposed intellectual property had nothing to do with their company goals. I am happy that Telomolecular crashed and burned and was busted by the SEC for fraud. The founders absolutely deserve it and were/are nothing but scammers.