TechQuant - Forex Trading

- gbp/cad stopped at 45 for -15 on 23 risk at 1/4 riskwhich equates to an absolute -4 on 23 risk

- gbp/cad stopped at 45 for -15 on 23 risk at 1/4 riskwhich equates to an absolute -4 on 23 risk

can we see some more trades please...that's a 2 week break .......preferably can you call them on the date/time and we can see how its going ?

thanks
N

I've just seen your sig. 15 years! And you're still sweating the contract market, and getting let go rather more quickly these days it would seem. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered when you'd get your handbag out dear. I've been trading for two months. How about you?

no handbags here TQ..........just wondering what you are trading at the moment ?.......its been 2 weeks since your last call / post here ?

thanks
N

I've just seen your sig. 15 years! And you're still sweating the contract market, and getting let go rather more quickly these days it would seem. LOL.

always the eternal student dude ..........the eternal student

no handbags here TQ..........just wondering what you are trading at the moment ?.......its been 2 weeks since your last call / post here ?

thanks
N

That's right. If you'd kept your finger on the pulse rather than where you typically keep it, you'd have seen the comment timsk made regarding live calls. Why he doesn't advise you and your new hero similarly is beyond me.

That's right. If you'd kept your finger on the pulse rather than where you typically keep it, you'd have seen the comment timsk made regarding live calls. Why he doesn't advise you and your new hero similarly is beyond me.

chill fellah .........chill.........we are all friends here ;)

No good you deleting your post Neil, handbags it it was or you wouldn't have relaised it and tried to bury the evidence.

so can you direct me to your live calls in the last 2 weeks ?

No good you deleting your post Neil, handbags it it was or you wouldn't have relaised it and tried to bury the evidence.

they'll all be deleted and your recent stuff dude .........keep it professional and not personal I suggest

they'll all be deleted and your recent stuff dude .........keep it professional and not personal I suggest

They don't contravene any site guideline but I'm sure you're right. You have much power here and you can cause such things to happen. This is my thread by the way so can I offer you a suggestion that coming in here swinging your handbag looking for a showdown wasn't the most professional and non-personal thing to do.