TCD system- my version of tradernumber7 vision

update for the week ending july 15,2011

way the market is going see monthly expected low 1.4071 should be taken out and then going long as per weekly expected high of 1.4415. These numbers can change with move and will be revised with move.(being dynamic in nature)

said u so

Attachments

• 071111.1236ampst.png
    071111.1236ampst.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 202
Is there anything we can learn from you, saiduso ? Or what is the purpose of this thread ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/18626-advanced-structured-forex-trading.html

please go thru this thread. the concepts which were shared, if you check it out you can learn a lot. Just put your head into it. Get the best out of it. The pictures you see here is the practical format which i understood and am showing it. Also it is the tribute to the amazing friend who is most often misunderstood.

Said u so

Market-Bull

This thread came out of that link. I wanted to show people to look at the nuggets and don't try to spread negativity when you see something new. Even the charts you see here there are no traditional indicators. These were designed from TN7 ideas and my interpretation of it.
Think outside of the box. The traditional indicators were working when internet was not popular hence info was not free flowing. If all indicators were doing what it supposed to do, how come so many traders are still looking for something exclusive if they were making money consistently.
So try to digest the info from that thread and let your creative juices flowing and you can be surprised.

I am also not here to sell anything, but here to show that "keep an open mind and learn first in this school of hard knocks"

thanks

saiduso

coming back after a break.

weekly numbers jived nicely and still half of the week is complete

Attachments

• 072011.1153ampst.png
    072011.1153ampst.png
    212.8 KB · Views: 229
It is almost end of the month. 3 more trading days are left. Beginning of the month was post #9.

First observe the monthly chart(far left) of the link. You will notice the values as 1.4731 and 1.4061. So at the start these were expected high and low for the month. Market was crashing down at that moment and low came 3 weeks ago at 1.3836 and notice the expected TCD low changed to 1.3923. Once it moved below this number what should be the next move was the question. Hence we knew that next move has to be high to go near expected high. Now see the current chart. See the flow of green and white lines. Most of the time prices remained in the channel. Hence seeing from monthly chart if we can see the harmony to weekly and daily. will it not be easier to trade.

my .02 cents.

Next week in August i will post the charts again to show the expected high and low for next month and then we'll see how close or far we were.

saiduso

Attachments

• 072611monthly.png
    072611monthly.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 250
Next week in August i will post the charts again to show the expected high and low for next month and then we'll see how close or far we were.

saiduso

I generally don't use expected high and low. What do you base your expected number on, is it 100% TCD fill, or something else?

I generally don't use expected high and low. What do you base your expected number on, is it 100% TCD fill, or something else?

Brabed,
TCD calculations which i have i then verify it historicaly that what %age it fills. Also the old DAPD to come up with cross reference number for expected high and low. Combo of daily high/low yest high to today low and test low to today high gve me these numbers.

These numbers becomes the BASE to find the optimum entry point for trading whether to go long or short. On top of it by getting %age fill already done at the open from yesterday numbers gives the probability what will be initial move and then primary move too later. Hence these expected high and low numbers base the trading day as weekly and monthly numbers show the bigger picture what to expect.

saiduso