TCA Markets - remote trading programme: Worth it?

Very useful, support from a newbie, first post. doh.

to be fair to jamesbund it is not his first post.

not his fault I hasten to add, he just posted in threads that were removed, post count dropped to zero as a result. unfortunate, but there you are :smart:

TCA Markets is not Premier Asset Ltd (formerly TCA Futures Ltd).

The company that is in administration is the company that was used for loans. TCA management took the view in December 2008 that lending money was not the groups primary business and the collection process was becoming tremendously time consuming. They decided to pass this company to a third party to collect the outstanding funds owed to it.

The remote team has over 120 active traders currently trading company accounts, and yes, there are recruitment meetings at the office... business as usual.

Syllabus - Fullscreen
TCA Markets & TCA Futures are one and the same.
Observe the Trading Name 'TCA Markets' at the top of this document, and the copyright 'TCA Futures' at the bottom.

Last edited:
I have dozens of cases ranging from simple 'mis-selling' accusations & apparently illegal loans to downright accusations of fraud on the part of the now in Insolvency proceedings TCA Futures (TCA Markets) / and TCA Financial. If there is interest I will publish --with the victims permission-- (personal information removed) some of the cases to show the type operating at TCA.

It seems if any ex-traders complain on forums they are threatened with Defamation for simply expressing their honest opinion based on their experience .... something that is never illegal.

Not nice chappies.

Last edited:
TCA Markets is just a 'TRADING NAME' for TCA Futures.

TCA Futures is in Insolvency Proceedings, dont join the list of unsecured creditors.

Syllabus - Fullscreen

THANK YOU.............AT LAST SOMEONE WITH ABIT OF SENSE.............no matter which way you put it TCA MARKETS IS TCA FUTURES i.e PREMIER ASSET i.e ZEN DERIVATIVES!!!

can i ask then should they still be trading? cos they are still recruiting for trainees, i got an email from them inviting me to attend there open evening next week.

TB29

I have dozens of cases ranging from simple 'mis-selling' accusations & apparently illegal loans to downright accusations of fraud on the part of the now in Insolvency proceedings TCA Futures (TCA Markets) / and TCA Financial. If there is interest I will publish --with the victims permission-- (personal information removed) some of the cases to show the type operating at TCA.

It seems if any ex-traders complain on forums they are threatened with Defamation for simply expressing their honest opinion based on their experience .... something that is never illegal.

Not nice chappies.

MR WATCHDOG,

can you publish some of the cases so we can all see, seems some people are not convinced that TCA MARKETS/TCA FUTURES are the same company.

TB29

MR WATCHDOG,

can you publish some of the cases so we can all see, seems some people are not convinced that TCA MARKETS/TCA FUTURES are the same company.

TB29

To say that TCA Markets is any different from TCA Futures is an absurdity

TCA Markets is a 'trading as' name used in TCA Futures documentation - here from mid-2008. If people can not understand this there is little help for them I am afraid.

Syllabus - See copyright notice on document footer

Would you please email me the details of this meeting, I have many ex-TCA that could be interested to make an appearance.

[email protected]

Rgds,
Hillenbrand

Traderboi, with the greatest of respect, If you can't work out that TCA Markets and TCA Futures etc etc etc are all one and the same then the chances of you concluding that (ref: your post as of 3.49pm today) Arbitagieur and **** are actually the same person are pretty slim.
Who wold have thought it?, how about that?, the guy being nice to you is also the same guy who is trying to pull your trousers down? You should give Finance Watchdog a bit of respect. He is right on the money here.
Come on Traderboi, open your eyes mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traderboi, with the greatest of respect, If you can't work out that TCA Markets and TCA Futures etc etc etc are all one and the same then the chances of you concluding that (ref: your post as of 3.49pm today) Arbitagieur and **** are actually the same person are pretty slim.
Who wold have thought it?, how about that?, the guy being nice to you is also the same guy who is trying to pull your trousers down? You should give Finance Watchdog a bit of respect. He is right on the money here.

James,

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT? i know that TCA Markets/TCA Futures are the same company as i was the one that posted a link about the syllabus with both there company names on, but of course you wouldn't know that because you didn't bother read the other post i made and if you couldn't work out that i was talkng the p*ss with ARBI then the one with a slim chance is you sir and not me.

and why would you come out with "You should give Finance Watchdog a bit of respect. He is right on the money here"
, what makes you think i disrespected him in the first place? i'm actually liaising with him via PM regarding this, so would i be doing that if i was disrespecting him? didn't think so!

so maybe you should give me abit of respect first and read the post's i have made before shooting off and accusing me of disrespecting other people.

TB29 OUT.....

Last edited:
So... if these loans allegedly had a book value of 981k as stated in that book... that means around 400 loans on the go at anyone time (if it had reached stability, probably hadn't so that number is perhaps too high)... anyone want to make anything of that?

So... if these loans allegedly had a book value of 981k as stated in that book... that means around 400 loans on the go at anyone time (if it had reached stability, probably hadn't so that number is perhaps too high)... anyone want to make anything of that?

EH?

I noticed you posted on UKBUSINESS FORUM and that you was actually on TCA's remote trader course........you actually said the course was going ok.........so how comes you have changed your tune? please share with the forum

TB29

Last edited:
"The chances of you concluding that Arbitagieur and **** are actually the same person are pretty slim" - and there was I thinking that dear **** was off duty because his wife gave birth!
Or so I was led to believe when I phoned TCA...

Eduardo.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Traderboi, the posts on UK business forums were not from me. I have read them though. They were written by one of the staff at TCA. Someone had nicked the 'Jamesbund' name and used it to flower up the remote trader scheme. If you get chance have a look at my message page, you will see I have a fan who loves my username.
Sorry if I offended you with my previous post.

With my foot in my mouth

rgsharp, are you serious? I thought I made it very clear that I was taking the ****.

lol

Yes you did and I clearly didn't read your post properly before typing. No excuse, so please accept my apologies.