Taleb On Risk - best book

Not an easy question to answer. It's a good book and I learnt a lot from it, but you won't learn anything about trading CFDs as such... What you will get is a better understanding of what some other market participants are up to, so depends whether that'll be any use to you or not...

Not an easy question to answer. It's a good book and I learnt a lot from it, but you won't learn anything about trading CFDs as such... What you will get is a better understanding of what some other market participants are up to, so depends whether that'll be any use to you or not...

Hmm i understod it as it is has a lot of money management ides regarding leverage trading?
If this is not the subject of the book then what should i reed? There are so my different theories reagaring risk management in trading my head just explodes when i try to penetrate the subject. There are the fractal guys the standard school guys some trading people and every one and his mother has therories. Are anything for sure regarding risk in the market more then no one knows a ****?

Last edited: