Tader offshore MM from China

neotian

Guys, is anybody here trading money market, sterling, euribor, eurodollar, bunds,gilts, Schatz, etc. would like to know you , I am located in Shanghai

Yes, I'm and I'm actually close to you in Nantong, JIANGSU.

What market you are now trading? Redsol? and how long you have been trade since as a profession, we can defintely find chance to meet online or offline.

I'm trading Short Sterling, with some Bund, Bobl, and schatz on the side. I'm situated in New Zealand.

Hi Beaker, r u working as an independant trader or work for firm, i saw you trade many assets in your hand, what strategy you trade to handle many products at the same time,

Hi neotian,

I trade from home as an independant. I focus mostly on Short Sterling and trade the outrights intra day, with any longer term risk held in spreads and flys. Bund, Bobl, Schatz is a simalr story. I trade it as a fly, or just take an outright directional view intra day based on support/resistance etc.

now china is really a good place to trade there are many chance for the traders I'm trading Short Sterling in xi'an a famous city in china
maybe you know it

now china is really a good place to trade there are many chance for the traders I'm trading Short Sterling in xi'an a famous city in china
maybe you know it

hi , yes, i trade sterling also for years, how long have u been trade, did you trade for trading firm?

Hi neotian,

I trade from home as an independant. I focus mostly on Short Sterling and trade the outrights intra day, with any longer term risk held in spreads and flys. Bund, Bobl, Schatz is a simalr story. I trade it as a fly, or just take an outright directional view intra day based on support/resistance etc.

Hi Beaker, sorry to reply u late, i am out in trip, it seems the trends going much shorter nowdays, thus, i didnt trade too much long-term positions, to trade yield curve is interesting , but also very dangerous in long-term view. be careful