Tabloids

what she was, was loved by millions of people, which was shown by the large numbers who turned up to pay their respects at her funeral, with views and comments like the ones you have made lets hope someone turns up at yours, not counting your butler ofcourse, who I recommend you pay in advance for coming or you might find no one arrives

Don't really give a f*ck pal.

Diana was an upper class air-head, serial screwing tart loved by misguided millions and 10 years on, forgotten by billions.

The Monarchy has swept her and her memory away quite professionally and she will probably serve as a good example for future Royal brides that they must toe the line if they want to keep their job within the Firm.

If you really must take these people on, then you must be clever, and clever she was certainly not.

If she hadn't been an upper class tart she would probably have had difficulty in getting a job at her local factory.

They probably did.

After all , the tart wasn't fussy was she ?

Let's hope that you are not employing the same butler she had. If you are, make sure that you have your back to the wall when you are talking to him.

Thanks for the advice Spit.

I will heed it well.

As you can discern from my above comments, I had no time for Diana Spencer, nor do I have any time at all for the Royal Family.

They all deserve each other, they should all be banished and exiled to some Godforsaken destination....for example Luton.

Harry would need to be exiled to a rehabilitation centre though for his alcohol and drugs problem
...they probably have one near Luton.

We could still have Trooping of the Colour for the tourists and Buck House could be opened up as a tourist attraction / theme park.

Some bird with big tits could be elected President of the new Republic and onwards and upwards we go.

Anyway, I don't give a sh1t because I do not intend to spend much time in Orwellian England between now and my date of expiry.

The place sucks.

Anyway, I don't give a sh1t because I do not intend to spend much time in Orwellian England between now and my date of expiry.

The place sucks.

... And the Italian climate is better for your Tourettes :LOL:

Seriously though I reckon you have a point. the mrs told me she saw a documentary a few weeks back about Charles' mistresses. Apparently he had 2 of them, one being Camilla. It played their wedding with her walking down the aisle and you can clearly see her stopping twice on the walk down and looking into the audience. Once was at Camilla, once at the other bird. Apparently, the other bird was a bit gobby, and tried to talk to tabloids. She fell out of a window shortly after.....

Di probably knew what she was getting herself into. And don't forget she also had her flings: she had a lover that died in a traffic accident and has claimed that he was bumped off by the Royals.

so Split, why do you think the monarchy was close to being disbanded?

Personally I think Princes Charles and Phil The Greek are well worth the tax £££ cos they're good for a larf :LOL:

Seriously though I reckon you have a point. the mrs told me she saw a documentary a few weeks back about Charles' mistresses. Apparently he had 2 of them, one being Camilla. It played their wedding with her walking down the aisle and you can clearly see her stopping twice on the walk down and looking into the audience. Once was at Camilla, once at the other bird. Apparently, the other bird was a bit gobby, and tried to talk to tabloids. She fell out of a window shortly after.....

Di probably knew what she was getting herself into. And don't forget she also had her flings: she had a lover that died in a traffic accident and has claimed that he was bumped off by the Royals.

Personally I think Princes Charles and Phil The Greek are well worth the tax £££ cos they're good for a larf :LOL:

I don't.

And the Italian climate is better for your Tourettes

What the f*ck do you mean, f*cking Tourettes.

I aint f*cking got it. :devilish::mad::(

As for Taffy Charles and Spiro Phil, they are twa*ts.

Anyone who employs a slave to put toothpaste on their toothbrush has got to be a twa*t.

I wouldn't expect my butler to do that.

Anyone who employs a slave to put toothpaste on their toothbrush has got to be a twa*t.

I wouldn't expect my butler to do that.

Anyone who employs a slave is a twa*t. full stop.

Everyone knows slaves do stuff for free :cheesy:

Employing does not necessarily mean paying.

Employing also means "using " as in "taking advantage of".

Why? Are you serious?

The whole Royal Family shoved off up to Scotland hoping that the Diana incident would blow over. They, simply, had to, very reluctantly, come back for the funeral . If they had not done so, it would have shown a massive split between Crown and People.

It doesn't matter what people on this thread think of Diana. Without doubt, she was extremely popular. She enjoyed putting the screw into the family that had tried to screw her and the populace enjoyed watching her do it.

She gave the press all the time they needed to air her washing in public, something that the Royal Family could not do. Sarah Ferguson went into retirement but Diana was made of tougher material.

What happened to her was an accident, I'm sure, but it was a fortunate one for the Royal Family. It has, more or less, blown over except for memories but, if she had continued I believe that Charles would not be next in line today.

It doesn't matter what people on this thread think of Diana. Without doubt, she was extremely popular. She enjoyed putting the screw into the family that had tried to screw her and the populace enjoyed watching her do it.

Yes, but she was the one who was ultimately screwed, with deathly consequences.

I don't think that it was any more than an accident.

Had she been under the protection of British security services she'd probably still be alive today.

However, she allowed some dodgy foreign geezer to take responsibility for her safety.

She fcuked up !

dd

[edit] it is good practice to always wear your seatbelt.

Last edited:
Life is full FUs, dd. Bad luck for them both and the driver.

And, out of respect for the injured bodyguard, bad luck for him, too.

Split

Last edited: