TA for Colombian Stocks

majagua

Hello

I was wondering if somebody could help me apply TA to stocks in the Colombian Stock Market.

Thanks in advance,

Same way as with any other stocks majagua.

The slight difference being the recent and expected strength of the Colombian market.

The market raced up 80% 2004 and outdid the Colombian Treasury Bonds. It (the market) is expected to do round about 35% again this year.

Bull market.

majagua said:
Hello

I was wondering if somebody could help me apply TA to stocks in the Colombian Stock Market.

Thanks in advance,
Cualquiera programa de TA fucionaria con la bolsa de valores de Columbia con tal que usted tenga aceso a los datos diarios..es decir..apertura, maximo,minimo,cierre, volumen y el software le permita teclar estos datos.

Otra opcion es si usted tenga manera de tener estos datos por un data feed y exportarlos a su software de TA.

Si usted tenga mas preguntas mi correo es: [email protected]

pttrader

pt - very helpful and very impressive I'm sure , but t2w is an English language website.

It would have been more useful (potentially) to a general audience if you had responded in English. Especially as that was the language the original poster used.

However, given you were just suggesting he needs a datafeed to use TA it probably wasn't...

TheBramble said:
pt - very helpful and very impressive I'm sure , but t2w is an English language website.

It would have been more useful (potentially) to a general audience if you had responded in English. Especially as that was the language the original poster used.

However, given you were just suggesting he needs a datafeed to use TA it probably wasn't...
O.K....O.K...I just couldn't resist. Spanish is a much better sounding language than english even though I am not hispanic. Born in the USA. American by birth southern by good fortune! Viva espanol! Sorry about not putting the whacha ma call it wriggly thing about the "n" en espanol as T2W website won't let me. It is baised towards the english language I guess!

Anyway, here is the gist of what I said to our colombian friend:

Any TA program should work with the stock exchange of Columbia IF you have access to the following daily data...opening,high,low,close,vol. and can key that data into your software.

Another option is to export the data from a data feed to your TA software if you have such a data feed that allows you do to that.

If you have any more questions my email is [email protected]

Pttrader

pttrader said:
Born in the USA. American by birth southern by good fortune!
Well, you should have said!

In that case I think your English is pretty good...!!! :cool:

TheBramble said:
Well, you should have said!

In that case I think your English is pretty good...!!! :cool:
Not according to the yanks up north. We southerners are "rebels" who "talk" english...well... funny. Of course, we think it is them northern yanks that speak strange. I had a englishman from Jersey Island in my house for a few weeks last year-he was learning to trade among other things. I like the english accent. I have an elderly english friend in Mexico. I like to hear her talk and tell the "old storys" of her past.

Hasta la vista,

PT