TA debunked?

I agree, no balance. Most people here wouldn't begrudge t2w making money, after all it is a business venture but if they drive away all the decent posters and traders then what's left??

Interesting read:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-feedback/137482-vendor-clampdown-order-2.html

Notice that although no names were mentioned only 1 current vendor felt the need to defend himself and even touted his wares while doing it! Are you kidding me???

Peter

I agree, no balance. Most people here wouldn't begrudge t2w making money, after all it is a business venture but if they drive away all the decent posters and traders then what's left??

Interesting read:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-feedback/137482-vendor-clampdown-order-2.html

Notice that although no names were mentioned only 1 current vendor felt the need to defend himself and even touted his wares while doing it! Are you kidding me???

Peter

yes, that was the thread that the only concession given was the switching off of the vendor has a site it's lit! please click me light.

Interesting read:

Peter

oh dear that thread made for sad reading.

I like where you posted

You didn't need the product to start you just needed a plan. You did post some good info that I have no issues with, but you made it a point to repeatedly trash everyone else's methods by being the "opinionated asshole" as you call it and implying that YOUR method was the only one...then lo and behold you have a product for sale that augments your method. THAT"S what the problem is. It was all marketing. As I said you were just a bit more clever and you still are the only vendor that feels the need to defend yourself here. Why do you think that is

6 months down the line he is still trashing everyone's thread unchecked. (n)

All this "vendor" talk is just too loose.

Look, there are vendors and vendors and vendors.
A good start might be to categorise them properly, before trying to determine what should be done about them.

Add to the list...here's a few to get started.

Broker rep.
Software sales.
EA vendor.
Chart providor.
Mentor.
Coach.

Are they all the same ? :rolleyes:

All this "vendor" talk is just too loose.

Look, there are vendors and vendors and vendors.
A good start might be to categorise them properly, before trying to determine what should be done about them.

Add to the list...here's a few to get started.

Broker rep.
Software sales.
EA vendor.
Chart providor.
Mentor.
Coach.

Are they all the same ? :rolleyes:

err, yes? scum. lol

Peter

If fundamental traders want to remain blind they need to go walk with the shepherd. Me ? I'm keeping my eyes wide open.

:)

oh dear that thread made for sad reading.

I like where you posted

You didn't need the product to start you just needed a plan. You did post some good info that I have no issues with, but you made it a point to repeatedly trash everyone else's methods by being the "opinionated asshole" as you call it and implying that YOUR method was the only one...then lo and behold you have a product for sale that augments your method. THAT"S what the problem is. It was all marketing. As I said you were just a bit more clever and you still are the only vendor that feels the need to defend yourself here. Why do you think that is

6 months down the line he is still trashing everyone's thread unchecked. (n)

Here's the problem....

You posts stuff. I debunk it. You go postal and make a fool of yourself. You then cry to mommy saying I'm an evil vendor.

Feel free to go point by point through any of my replies in this thread by the way.

Still, I really don't care what vendors do so long as it doesn't get to the point they become mods or spam every thread with marketing. There is always the ignore button for those of you who feel sold out by them. Anyone care to explain why they hate vendors to the point that they need to hammer at it day in day out?

Still, I really don't care what vendors do so long as it doesn't get to the point they become mods or spam every thread with marketing. There is always the ignore button for those of you who feel sold out by them. Anyone care to explain why they hate vendors to the point that they need to hammer at it day in day out?

Love spurned?

Members such as Toastie, should be encouraged, not driven away. What i see on this forum is a very wide streak, of spite, battered ego and jealousy.

If you can't trade, come on down to T2W, and bash the successful membership. The same old members who have never proven anything, hide behind smoke screens, cats in bags, and snide remarks.

Maybe it is time for a clear out?

To be fair, not everyone bashing vendors are as you say, some of them do know what they're doing. I don't think it's a case of jealousy. It's clearly a case of difference of opinion.

At least Toastie puts up charts, opinions and trades.
If vendors want to sell stuff then they should prove it with action imho not just words.

But to get back to the subject on this thread. I use TA after scorning it for years. Neural nets etc. didn't cut the mustard any better. They are all right some of the time and none all of the time. I even tried " the flight of birds " with much the same results.
I have even got an idea and am looking for some trader enthusiast who happens to own about 20 chickens. Any offers - nearly all free and might work.

Last edited:
I have several bags, and each contain several cats, and that's where they are staying !

Here's the problem....

You posts stuff. I debunk it. You go postal and make a fool of yourself. You then cry to mommy saying I'm an evil vendor.

Feel free to go point by point through any of my replies in this thread by the way.

Toast. It's just mindless drivel. 4000+ posts in 3 years. I have pointed out earlier in the thread earlier where you proclaim 'TA is the science of finding cause'.

I am not going to argue over all of your points. You are a 1 man spam machine. Why would I debate with someone who sells software at $349 a pop. No upside

Pat - does this involve putting the 20 chickens in the same bag that Hare keeps his cat?

Ha ha
My idea actually has possibilities if only I could find someone to test the theory. They are welcome to use it ever afterwards if it works a bit.
Runs along the lines of a biological forecasting computer. Could even beat Wall St. at their own game !
No bags & no cats

Last edited:
I thought The Presenters' Index had possibilities.
Dom won it last week if anyone is interested, with Sheila a close 2nd.

and p'raps that's where one of mine should have stayed :LOL:

This is one of the reasons that trading forums are completely futile (other than as a means to exploit their membership financially)

You would hope that you could give someone a skeleton, and they'd put the flesh on the bones. I probably have around 6 edges, each of which could be described in a half dozen words. Putting the flesh on those bones is a serious full time job that takes real commitment, and is something that's not going to be possible for the majority of people. I wonder how many people reading this thread went as far as downloading some data and spent the day playing around with the idea. I suspect not many

If you put some flesh on the bones for them, unless you provide them with every single detail of why each element works as it does most people wont be able to understand why you made the choices you made, and more importantly, they wont trust those choices. That's a good thing, its never sensible to believe anything you are told, but it doesn't help them make money

If you give away the whole shooting match, its still not of any use to most because it wont suit their individual risk tolerance, available time, expected returns etc.

On a more positive note, at least we still have the lulz and vendor bashing. Your thread at least prompted me to take a closer look at PCA and ICA techniques that I've been meaning to check out for a while, so it wasn't completely wasted.