T2W Upgrade Feedback Thread - Please post comments here

I

This site now carries adverts for "Forex Trading Signals" :)lol::LOL::LOL::LOL:) from FXCM in people's posts.

Actually you have a point, it gives the appearance that the poster is the one who has put the ad in their post. Maybe we should go back to The Hares idea.

T2W definitely needs more ads, more vendors, more noobs and more double-your-money-each-month threads.

T2W is a business, and to prosper and grow they probably need to give the punters what they want, rather than what they need.

I'd rather they didnt do it, but in a pervese way they help me make a living, so perhaps I should be a little more thankfull.

I have just seen an advert in another thread for "Forex Trading Signals" from FXCM.

IN SOMEBODY'S POST.

That is true, it is not a lie. I did not make it up, for the simple reason that you could not make this sh1t up.

Just in case you are struggling to believe what you just read, let me reiterate:

This site now carries adverts for "Forex Trading Signals" :)lol::LOL::LOL::LOL:) from FXCM in people's posts.

Problem solved.

It is just horrible. Some of the adverts being carried in people's posts are an insult.

I need a signature, and now I know what it will be. :D

Sorry to disappoint but I don't like this layout, much. Like everything else, we'll get used to it, though! The blue text needs to be darker. At present it is wishy washy.

The real motive for my post is Where is the button for suscribed posts, sending pms, etc? I used to get on there by default. Not any more aand I can't find it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

One of my posts is now top of the page, which means that I am currently hosting an ad for ETX.

This ad states, WITHOUT THE TINIEST F*CKING HINT OF IRONY, the following:

Buy without the bias...
Unbiased market analysis and strategy...
Optimise your trading potential...
Free trader courses worth £500...

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Spoke too soon.

Attachments

• pc advertises Oanda.jpg
    pc advertises Oanda.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 223
You look naked without the badge of shame :LOL:

Yes, I miss it badly :(

Having an advert in the body of someone's post is not a good idea ! It seems to be on the first post on every page and is bound to antagonise the poster.

Spoke too soon.

LOL.

Actually, if real brokers started advertising on this site, then in a way it could be a kind of public service in a way. Imagine if posts from the boss of a bucket shop ended up promoting actual brokers who made money from your custom rather than your losses!

Mind you, I can't remember seeing too many of those advertising on here...

Spoke too soon.

You have to admit though, you'd struggle to get that sort of lulz elsewhere.

By the way, the advert for intertrader which appears in this post is definately not endorsed by me. I have no knowledge of the company, but on the balance of probability, as a T2W advertisers, I would strongy advise considerable due dilligence, or avoiding this company altogether.

I could coment further on the terms and conditions of this companies bonus offer, and the disadvantages to potential clients, but I wont, other than to say its not a good idea.

Now the previous ad has been replaced by an ad for ETX capital !. Same advice applies.

Last edited:
LOL.

Actually, if real brokers started advertising on this site, then in a way it could be a kind of public service in a way. Imagine if posts from the boss of a bucket shop ended up promoting actual brokers who made money from your custom rather than your losses!

Mind you, I can't remember seeing too many of those advertising on here...

I just posted on his thread asking why he's promoting Oanda, I dont know how good his sense of humour is but that may test it.

Just in the interests of accuracy, re the title of this thread: what upgrades have taken place? I can see cosmetic differences, some features that were there before have apparently disappeared or been moved, and of course an avalanche of stupid adverts designed to appeal to half-wits. But what "upgrades" have occurred?

Just in the interests of accuracy, re the title of this thread: what upgrades have taken place? I can see cosmetic differences, some features that were there before have apparently disappeared or been moved, and of course an avalanche of stupid adverts designed to appeal to half-wits. But what "upgrades" have occurred?

Halfwits are a valuable commodity to advertisers and their presence should be encouraged.

What next, Mike Baghdady advertising he's 'world trading champion' in my post?

Mike Slackbladdery is WORLD TRADING CHAMPION?! Wow, and here was me thinking he was a guy who went bankrupt in the course of which revealing ZERO income from trading but rather a lot from teaching trading. How wrong I was. World Trading Champion hey, well well well.

I'd better send him some money so he can teach me all of his secrets.

Posts are way too big. Signatures seem huge too, either reduce them or get rid of them. It also seems like there's less posts per page but that's probably because of how much bigger the posts are + the ads. I think the font for replies is also smaller, but bigger when reading people's posts on the forum, I don't like that. I don't like the lobby either.

tbh, I don't like any of it - it's damn confusing and before was fine. It might stop me coming here in future as it's totally unappealing to look at and use.

can put my finger on it but I don't really like it. maybe I'm just not used to it yet :s

Can't log in on chrome by the way