T2W to 50,000 mark

The membership has just gone over 60,000. More than 10,000 in the last 6-7 month. I have notice that more new member are coming from outside UK and US. More members to the community from worldwide might means more balanced view from all over the world.

And suddenly we are up to + 80,000. Amazing.

I wonder if Sharky has stats but each time I look at the front page, the number of members seem to increase much faster last couple of weeks than anything before. I'd love to see a chart of that :)

I read in the paper the other day that some of the major national online book-shops in my country have noted a remarkable increase in the selling of financial books. It seems as if trading has never been more attractive than now. :eek:

I read in the paper the other day that some of the major national online book-shops in my country have noted a remarkable increase in the selling of financial books. It seems as if trading has never been more attractive than now. :eek:

Could this be anything to do with the bad press being suffered by the US/UK property market?

Yeah we've gone from about 50 registrations/day on average at the beginning of the month to about 180 registrations/day in the last few day! At this rate we could hit that sweet 100k mark before anyone else!! :clap:

Yeah we've gone from about 50 registrations/day on average at the beginning of the month to about 180 registrations/day in the last few day! At this rate we could hit that sweet 100k mark before anyone else!! :clap:

180 a day? :-0

ET is at 93178, so looks like it's going to be a close call...

Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed the big surge in members logged in, old and new, which is good (y)

Sharky, It would be interesting to know what the record is for the most members logged in once ?

Indeed! It's going to be a close race to the finish line.

Well, from the forum page you can see the most users ever online was 5,571, 22-05-2007 at 01:35 PM. - but of course that includes guests too - and was when we were getting blasted by spam bots trying to post rubbish on the traderpedia.

As for stats, I can have a look and post a few records, even an activity graph if you like.