T2W Scotland Meeting

Noticed this thread a bit late in the day. I would be interested in a future meet but 26/03 is a definite no for me. Glasgow/Stirling as potential venues would make it easier.

Kevin.

OK...

We are on for Friday 26th March at 7.30 pm at

The HogsHead, 2 Baker Street, Stirling.

As far as I am aware, the following have said they will attend....

Blairlogie
Boy
MikeW
Trading Shed
Tullibody
BDT
Taz
SpreadBet
Gerard
Villeneuve 27
AwoodJ.
Jimmyred

Could you all pm me if you can still make it,

Anyone else is still welcome...just let me know you are coming.

Regards.

Since posting the details of the venue / times / dates I have only had 1 confirmation (from Jimmyred) from the above list.

Please confirm that you are still planning to attend.

Many thanks.

Are there tickets still avilable? Box office says yes, so I buy!

If it had been tonight....I would still be young (ish!)....ouch! S+P, you got a strong whip (ish) tail.

Still planning to come along

Anyone got a postcode i can use on multimap or website with map of where the venue is, not that familiar with Sterling?

Also anywhere to park a car near there and it be safe on a Friday night?

Who do we ask for, where do we go when we arrive at the pub. Thanks
I am coming from Glasgow, any-one want a run up there.

Carry copy of the FT it is then?

Did we decide this is how we should identify each other?

Guys,

I have had so many cancellations in the last 24 hours, that it really is not worth meeting up tonight.

I know this is short notice, and I hope you all get this message,
but of 15 or so people who expressed an interest, we are down to 3 following various cancellations.

I did give plenty of notice as to the time/date/venue, and gained consensus from everyone so as to guage the numbers who could attend and therefore minimise risk of cancelleations...

Hope the cancellation hasn't inconvenienced you as much as it has me.

Just unfortunate!! ("graduation in town" - Hotel rooms = NIL!)......but I got somewhere (er. don't ask!) Lucky, I looked before leaving (choo-choo train travel).........ah well, another time, eh? Blairlogie.

Glad i checked

Shame i was still geared up to come. Looks like i'll be heading home early tonight after all.

Hey lads

Why don't us "stirling three" leave tonight for: London T2W social (tomorrow) "Kilted up" and could cere...brate (hic - see earlier in thread) a rugby win and make back this weeks "overhead"